Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

ligerdub wrote: »
    It is. It's textbook stuff.

Indeed they don't. They say the right side of his head was blown off, which it was (the video shows this). I'm not going to claim that there wasn't some sort of doctoring of the autopsy photos that make what we see online the same as what was really visible, but I don't believe this proves that the head shot or any of the other shots came from somewhere other than behind. The doctors were trying to save him, they were not performing an autopsy to try and establish where the wounds came from.

From one angle only. It didn't slam into any bone as such either.

Lose momentum it doesn't mean stop.....it's still a bullet that has only hit a narrow range of skin at the point it Connally in the back.

The Warren Commission claims the bullet entered the back of Kennedy skull and exited out on the right side. Even though as you agreed on it too the Zapruder film does not show a head wound at the back of the skull or have you changed your opinion on this? The doctors on video I posted took time to look at the wounds and they claim the wound was a result from a shot from the right front. They are experts they know more then you and I and they are medical experts who tried to save Kennedy life. So there not doctors who later looked at a medical report and formed an opinion later.

Yawing bullet loses power because it tumbling and falling and moving sideways. It less likely to inflict the wounds Connelly received.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,427 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The Warren Commission claims the bullet entered the back of Kennedy skull and exited out on the right side. Even though as you agreed on it too the Zapruder film does not show a head wound at the back of the skull or have you changed your opinion on this? The doctors on video I posted took time to look at the wounds and they claim the wound was a result from a shot from the right front. They are experts they know more then you and I and they are medical experts who tried to save Kennedy life. So there not doctors who later looked at a medical report and formed an opinion later.

Yawing bullet loses power because it tumbling and falling and moving sideways. It less likely to inflict the wounds Connelly received.

Sigh :rolleyes:

The video will not show the entry wound, entry wounds are literally the width of the bullet. Exit wounds on the other hand are much larger!

How many guns have you fired? How many rounds have you fired? Ever shot anyone or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

So you reckon there are 6 frames in a second then? Incorrect! There are 18 frames per 1 second of real time of Zapruders camera. That would mean less than 1 second to reload and shoot and successfully hit a target. Don't think so somehow!

By your logic the time between shot 1 and 2 was 12 frames = 2 seconds, but the headshot at frame 313 must therefore have been (313-226)/6 = 14 seconds later........here's a tip, it wasn't!

Which is probably why he was still holding his hat after the bullet hit his right wrist. It was almost out of steam, and barely made any damage to his thigh, unlike say a full steam ahead fresh hit to Connallys back which surely would have put him in a much worse state.

I mean does the fact that he survived not suggest something to you there? Ah thank you.

Its actually less than 1 second as it was filmed at 18.3 frames per second

There is a dispute about this. The Camera Owners Manual shows a shutter speed of 1/35 second for the normal run time of 16 fps

Anyways
    Kennedy motorcade passed a street sign at frame 213. What happened between this frame and until 225 is not seen.

That's 12 frames we have to consider. When the motorcade emerged Kennedy was hit so we know he got shot between frame 213 and 225.

It took another 10 or 12 frames roughly before Connelly got hit.

22 to 24 frames.

Once you fire the first shot you can get off another shot off between 1 and 2 seconds. The Warren Commission claims Oswald fired three shots in 6 seconds.

Then we have testimony from Dino Antonio Brugioni. Brugioni was considered to be the world's foremost imagery intelligence analyst. He saw the original film and he claims frames are missing from the public release. So somebody obviously is trying to cover up what happened in the Zapruder movie.l

• Advertisement

Connelly heard a shot. But he did not see Kennedy don't you get that or understand that?

Oh I get that......DO YOU? In fact it's the very reason I stated that he was unreliable in his claim that they were shot with different bullets.

You're making my case for me! You're stating Connallys belief that he was hit by a different shot to Kennedy as gospel even though you readily admit he didn't see Kennedy getting hit! I mean he didn't hear Kennedy in pain before he was shot himself either, or anything else. Does that not strike you as unusual?

The reason he didn't hear anything of the type is because the bullet missed.

If he couldn't see or hear the injury to Kennedy then his opinion isn't worth much or anything at all as to which bullets hit Kennedy.

Specify how many frames per second in your opinion. Give us a number.

There is a dispute about this. The Camera Owners Manual shows a shutter speed of 1/35 second for the normal run time of 16 fps

Anyways
    Kennedy motorcade passed a street sign at frame 213. What happened between this frame and until 225 is not seen.

That's 12 frames we have to consider. When the motorcade emerged Kennedy was hit so we know he got shot between frame 213 and 225.

22 to 24 frames.

Once you fire the first shot you can get off another shot off between 1 and 2 seconds. The Warren Commission claims Oswald fired three shots in 6 seconds.

Then we have testimony from Dino Antonio Brugioni. Brugioni was considered to be the world's foremost imagery intelligence analyst. He saw the original film and he claims frames are missing from the public release. So somebody obviously is trying to cover up what happened in the Zapruder movie.l

How do YOU know this? How many guns have you fired? How many rounds have you fired? How many people/animals have you shot that makes you an expert?

Oh I get that......DO YOU? In fact it's the very reason I stated that he was unreliable in his claim that they were shot with different bullets.

You're making my case for me! You're stating Connallys belief that he was hit by a different shot to Kennedy as gospel even though you readily admit he didn't see Kennedy getting hit! I mean he didn't hear Kennedy in pain before he was shot himself either, or anything else. Does that not strike you as unusual?

The reason he didn't hear anything of the type is because the bullet missed.

If he couldn't see or hear the injury to Kennedy then his opinion isn't worth much or anything at all as to which bullets hit Kennedy.

Kennedy was already hit when the motorcade emerged from behind the street sign. Do you see evidence Connelly was hit between frame 214 and 225

How do YOU know this? How many guns have you fired? How many rounds have you fired? How many people/animals have you shot that makes you an expert?

Warren Commission tested Oswald gun and they claim he fired 3 rounds in 6 seconds.

That's their claim.

If there were two shooters then the time is reduced.

• Advertisement

least 25 to 30 frames thereabouts. But we have to consider Dino Antonio Brugioni evidence frames are missing.

The ballistic expert who tested the weapon and bullets for the Warren Commission pulls no punches in claiming the magic bullet theory is pure bull****.

Hope you guys watch this short clip after 42 minutes 15 seconds. I actually love this guy direct no-nonsense interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Would like an answer to the this

Warren Commission tested Oswald gun and they claim he fired 3 rounds in 6 seconds.

That's their claim.

If there were two shooters then the time is reduced.

That wasn't what i asked you though was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Nope. You keep repeating this but the actual video clearly and undeniably shows Connally being hit just as Kennedy is reaching got his throat. Frames 225/226/227. Not 10-12 frames later as you keep saying. I can only conclude that you know that your belief falls apart if you accept that the one bullet hit both men so you are pretending you can't see what the film clearly shows.

Z-Film%2BClip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

The ballistic expert who tested the weapon and bullets for the Warren Commission pulls no punches in claiming the magic bullet theory is pure bull****.

Hope you guys watch this short clip after 42 minutes 15 seconds. I actually love this guy direct no-nonsense interview.

Amazing how the commission completely overlooked the expert testimonies of all of the ballistics experts. Their evidence is solid. If LHO had a defence there's no way this would have held up.

CE399 always shuts the sceptics up. They have no answer for it. You're better off sticking to solid evidence like this instead of disputable stuff.

I'm convinced the smashed remains of a bullet found in the car were from the Connally hit. It's far more consistent with what you would expect.

So the question is where did CE399 come from? The only bullet they tested which matched Oswalds rifle. The way it was found is also extremely suspicious.

These guys scoff at this but believe this bullet passed through 2 bodies making 4 wounds and smashing 2 bones to just fall out of Connallys leg on the gurney unnoticed by medical staff with minimal damage.

There have been lot's of test's testing the path of the single bullet from the window into the 2 bodies and they never match despite their claims. Also have they ever tested the path of the the headshot to see where it would have ended up after passing through the head if it came from Oswalds window.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The conspiracists always claim the bullet was undamaged, near pristine or had minimal damage and they never show these pictures of the bullet along the long axis:

Photo_ce399_base.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

That's your response to my post? Infuriating.

I hate to be that poncey 2018 type poster, but your posts are the worst example of confirmation bias I've ever seen.......by a considerable distance. You consistency ignore or dismiss valid opposition to your entrenched beliefs.

This is a person who, in 2018, took the Moorman photo and drew a two foot circle 9 feet in the air around a gap in the trees claiming it to be a shooters head. A two foot wide head on a nine foot tall man. With the rifle pointing to the sky.

He also rejected a perfectly legitimate bullet test claiming they're fraudsters because the bullet exited the wood at a different point that it entered.

Any credible evidence pointed his way is ignored or muddied on purpose. As per below
    Warren Commission testimony

Colonel Finck was a lieutenant colonel in the Army Medical Corps. He obtained his medical degree at the University of Geneva Medical School in Switzerland in 1948. He experienced 4 years of training in pathology after his internship, 2 years, including 2 years of pathology at the University Institute of Pathology in Geneva, Switzerland, and 2 years at the University of Tennessee Institute of Pathology in Memphis, Tenn. He was in the Army since 1955. From 1955 to 1958, he performed approximately 200 autopsies, many of them pertaining to trauma, including missile wounds, while stationed at Frankfort, Germany as pathologist of the United States Army Hospital in Frankfurt, Germany. He was Chief of the Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, personally reviewing all the cases forwarded by the Armed Forces, and some civilian cases from the United States and forces overseas, totalling approximately 400 cases. Finck was certified in pathology anatomy by the American Board of Pathology in 1956, and by the same American Board of Pathology in the field of forensic pathology in 1961.

Mr. SPECTER. And could it [CE 399] have been the bullet which inflicted the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?
    Colonel FINCK. No; for the reason that there are too many fragments described in that wrist.

He conveniently left out he bit where Finck says "I think I can only state, sir, that he was shot from above and behind" and that the first bullet that hit JFK hit Connolly. But that wouldn't suit his agenda.

Classic garden variety conspiracy theory quote mining. Evidence free assumptions.

I've concluded that he is most likely troll and best ignored from now on.
    BloodBath wrote: »
    Oh this old chestnut, you call us ignorant and label us conspiracy theorists as if we believe in all conspiracy's but you post this crap as a response to my detailed explanation of why it's impossible that CE399 was any of the bullets. Shooting though soft wood is not the same as impacting high density bone. All of the tests that simulated shooting carcasses and bones had massive deformation. You are the ignorant one.

Shooting though a soft wood like this gives the bullet a gradual deceleration. It not the same as impacting high density bone at all.

Explain how there are more fragments of the alleged CE399 than there is missing weight from the bullet, and how all of the ballistics experts thought it was not possible and the tests prove it.

I knew you wouldn't tackle this. None of you sceptics do because you can't. It's the usual deflection and now you are insulting people. Get a grip. Just because you studied it for many years doesn't mean you are an expert or that you have the intelligence to understand the information. Quite frankly if you think shooting through a soft wooden plank is a good simulation for shooting through 2 bodies and several bones then you really don't have it. And you are suggesting others don't understand ballistics. Including the 3 ballistics experts used by the Warren commission.

Now get off your high horse and handle things in a scientific way instead of acting like a baby and insulting people. We're all adults here. We can talk about this without resorting to insults.

Your wooden plank video is not a remotely scientific method to simulate CE399, the ones that were showed massive deformation. Also explain the missing fragments. Also explain the large fragments recovered from the car, 1 was a nose section of a bullet and the other a rear section along with other smaller fragments, most likely from the same bullet. What bullet do you think caused these fragments? The headshot? If so do you think the headshot would rip a bullet up like that but another can go through several ribs and a wristbone and come out almost pristine?

This was the main piece of physical evidence used to incriminate Oswald and what I have focused on most but you just gloss over it and focus on my "opinion" that LBJ was involved. I already acknowledged that it was contentious. CE399 however is not contentious and it's not going away. If your best counter is that wooden plank video then we can just say I have won the debate.

lol. You've won. What a child. You've been factually incorrect recently. And called out on it.

That was one example. To prove that they're tough old bullets. You've ignored bullet tumbling and bullet wipe from a bullet that wasn't fired through wood. All scientific. And you ignored the other test I've posted. You have been plain wrong/lied so excuse me for calling you out on it. Thats the nature of a debate like this. I haven't posted one mistruth or dodged anything.

On CE399 - which you claim no one tackles - lets tackle it. Lets tackle the fragments issue. Look at what Dr Charles Gregory said, the man who actually operated on Connollys wrist and removed the fragments.

Mr. SPECTER. Is it your view that these other X-ray
    films led you to believe that those are, in fact, metallic
    substances?

Dr. GREGORY. As a matter of fact, it is the mate to
    this very film, the lateral view marked "B", which
    shows the same three fragments in essentially the
    same relationship to the various levels of the forearm
    that leads me to believe that these do, in fact, represent
    metallic fragments.

Mr. SPECTER. Will you describe as specifically as you
    can what those metallic fragments are by way of size
    and shape, sir?

Dr. GREGORY. I would identify these fragments as
    varying from five-tenths of a millimeter in diameter to
    approximately 2 millimeters in diameter., and each
    fragment is no more than a half millimeter in thickness.
    They would represent in lay terms flakes, flakes of
    metal.

Mr. SPECTER. What would your estimate be as to their
    weight in total?

Dr. GREGORY. I would estimate that they would be
    weighed in micrograms which is very small amount of
    weight. I don't know how to reduce it to ordinary
    equivalents for you.

It is the kind of weighing that requires a microadjustable
    scale, which means that it is something less than the
    weight of a postage stamp.

CE399 is perfectly possible as a single bullet. The squeezing of the bullet is consistent with a tumbling bullet entering Connolly, which it did. And it could only have been tumbling scientific fact - had it already exited another object. Hint - the object behind Connolly.

Now, if Connolly was hit by a bullet that didn't go through JFK first...

1. Why did they react at the same time?
    2. How did a tumbling bullet enter Connolly?
    3. Why was there bullet wipe on the back of JFKs jacket and none on Connollys jacket?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The conspiracists always claim the bullet was undamaged, near pristine or had minimal damage and they never show these pictures of the bullet along the long axis:

Photo_ce399_base.jpg

The bottom image is the back of the bullet opening.

The damage to the bullet is shown here and just a few filings scrapped off the tip of the bullet. Impossible this was the bullet the broke bone in Connelly body never mind the damage it did to Kennedy.

467295.png

BloodBath wrote: »
    Amazing how the commission completely overlooked the expert testimonies of all of the ballistics experts. Their evidence is solid. If LHO had a defence there's no way this would have held up.

CE399 always shuts the sceptics up. They have no answer for it. You're better off sticking to solid evidence like this instead of disputable stuff.

I'm convinced the smashed remains of a bullet found in the car were from the Connally hit. It's far more consistent with what you would expect.

So the question is where did CE399 come from? The only bullet they tested which matched Oswalds rifle. The way it was found is also extremely suspicious.

These guys scoff at this but believe this bullet passed through 2 bodies making 4 wounds and smashing 2 bones to just fall out of Connallys leg on the gurney unnoticed by medical staff with minimal damage.

There have been lot's of test's testing the path of the single bullet from the window into the 2 bodies and they never match despite their claims. Also have they ever tested the path of the the headshot to see where it would have ended up after passing through the head if it came from Oswalds window.

Yep he tested 100 bullets of 6.5×52mm Carcano type and says on video in every case the tip of the bullet got smashed and deformed. By the way, just hitting bone in just the wrist the bullet head deformed and smashed in every case.

• Advertisement

There have been tests with pristine bullets.

Dr. Martin Fackler, President of the International Wound Ballistics Association, shot a round identical to Oswald's through a human wrist at 1,100 feet per second.

Looked like this after.

bullet1.jpg

However this all all fairly irrelevant. The bullet that hit Connolly was traveling slower - having passed through JFK - and was tumbling.

So they can fire a million bullets directly at whatever bones they want but its not replicating what happened. Its impossible to accurately replicate the event ballistically.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Nope. You keep repeating this but the actual video clearly and undeniably shows Connally being hit just as Kennedy is reaching got his throat. Frames 225/226/227. Not 10-12 frames later as you keep saying. I can only conclude that you know that your belief falls apart if you accept that the one bullet hit both men so you are pretending you can't see what the film clearly shows.

Z-Film%2BClip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

False Kennedy was hit by a bullet when the motorcade passed the street sign that view is obscured. He was hit by a bullet between frame 214 and 225. Way before Connelly was hit in frame 233 or just after.

The Nal wrote: »
    There have been tests with pristine bullets.

Dr. Martin Fackler, President of the International Wound Ballistics Association, shot a round identical to Oswald's through a human wrist at 1,100 feet per second.

Looked like this after.

bullet1.jpg

However this all all fairly irrelevant. The bullet that hit Connolly was traveling slower - having passed through JFK - and was tumbling.

So they can fire a million bullets directly at whatever bones they want but its not replicating what happened. Its impossible to accurately replicate the event ballistically.

Rubbish the US government own ballistic experts proved the bullet would be damaged.

Nobody cares about some tests done later which are likely fraudulent. You provided videos previously of Father and Son deliberately lying about what happened to the bullet when it went through wood.

Have you got this experiment on tape or video by Dr. Martin Fackler or just photographs?

Based on where Oswald was the 6th floor in the TBD the bullet would have to travel along this path. When left the throat it would have zigzag to the right to hit Connelly shoulder in the right near his armpit.

467297.png

Its like dealing with a child.

What sort of post is that? A crude and completely inaccurate drawing.

Clown.

The Nal wrote: »
    Its like dealing with a child.

What sort of post is that? A crude and completely inaccurate drawing.

Clown.

You think the bullet came in straight really? TBD is located to the left centre of North.

Produce a drawing Nal that you believe is more accurate and we discuss it then?

Cheerful Spring:

You keep suggesting things that go against your very own arguments.

1. You claim that Connally believing that he was hit by a different bullet to Kennedy as near gospel yet you acknowledge he himself didn't see Kennedy getting hit. This absolutely negates his reliability.

2. You refer to Connally as holding on to his hat (even after he has been shot) as being relevant as proof that he wasn't hit by the same bullet as Kennedy, yet the fact that the wounds to his leg and wrist were fairly inconsequential (relative to the power of the rifle shot) surely prove that Connally's wrist was hit by a bullet running out of momentum. It's MORE likely he was hit by a yawwing bullet with that in mind. Again, he survived the shot.

3. Claiming there are 25-30 frames a second in the film.....leaving less than a second for a reload of a rifle and fire off a round (about half a second)! You couldn't throw 2 accurate darts as fast as that let alone rifle shots. The frame-rate is much slower than that, it's 18.

This for me is the smoking gun that you know you're snookered and it's not just innocently overlooking the mistake. You either choose to select a slow frame rate which enables the reactions between Kennedy and Connally extend to a reasonable period of time to reload, but then you implicitly state that the length of time between all shots would extend to something like 20 seconds, which is obviously ludicrous, and doesn't tie in to any version of events. Your alternative choice is to state a faster frame rate but then you pretty much kibosh the idea that there's enough time for a shooter to reload and hit Connally after already hitting Kennedy. The fact that you changed your mind from 12 frames = 1 or 2 seconds to 25-30 frames per second put the stamp on your disingenuous approach here.

You claim that Kennedy is hit at frame 225 and Connally at 237. You're wrong in that gap, but let's suspend that view for a second. By your calculation this means that a 2 second gap before Connally being hit would be circa frame 187. Kennedy is waving at this point! Kennedy is out of shot for 18 frames, up until frame 206 (at which point he has not reacted and has clearly not been hit), about 1 second, or about 3/4's of a second of your frame rate.

Frame rate aside.....just look at the film! You could clearly see if something looked like real-time or close to real-time, versions of which are standard for the Zapruder film. There is absolutely not a 2 second gap between reactions in any of these versions. Zapruder received his copy of the tape the day of the shooting. Any doctoring of the tape would be foolish considering this copy is readily available to refute anything like that, another tip, there isn't anything to refute.

"The Warren Commission claims Oswald fired three shots in 6 seconds." the 1st one is already loaded....obviously, so it's really 2 shots in the 6 seconds after the first one. 2 reloads at 3 seconds at a time on average, seems reasonable enough. It was more likely 3 shots in 8 seconds. I'm not here to claim the WC as gospel, in fact I don't believe their version of events.

Consider the frame rate and likely shot time:

Shot 1, frame 160 ish.
    Shot 2, frame 224. Difference = 224 -160: 64. Frame rate of 18 = 64/18: 3.5 seconds after shot 1.
    Shot 3, frame 313: Difference = 313 -224: 89. Frame rate of 18 = 89/18: 5 seconds after shot 2.

He takes a bit longer with the last shot as he knows it's his last shot, and as his target is moving further away needs to be more precise.

"Based on where Oswald was the 6th floor in the TBD the bullet would have to travel along this path. When left the throat it would have zigzag to the right to hit Connelly shoulder in the right near his armpit. "

Your drawing is obviously inaccurate, and judging the the text is about 30 years old at least. You can see in the video that Connally is faced at an angle of roughly 45 degrees when he was hit, so his right armpit would be further right in that image. The angle of entry there also looks way off. Since we're in drawing lines mode, I've got one of my own. This isn't scientific/to the inch, it's a general line of the wounds. It shows it's clearly possible though.

https://ibb.co/bBjRPv8

The bottom photo was taken shortly before the 2 gentlemen were shot. The angle was almost exactly like this when they were both hit, as can be seen in the top photo looking at the wheels of the car, a photo just after both men have been hit. There's a clear and obvious line which corresponds almost exactly where they were hit as shown in the white line in the bottom section.

1. Kennedy back/neck
    2. Kennedy throat
    3. Connally back on right side
    4. Connally leg area.

I've drawn a white line in the top section, which is obviously more difficult to draw accuractely. It is a very telling one though in terms of the general direction and likely height from the shot came from.

Your claims on this shooter are bordering on the ludicrous. If you can't see your own arguments faltering then I'm not sure how much progress we can make here.

That's my last contribution on this. To be honest you've taken up more of our time than you deserve. You're not putting in anywhere near as much to back up your point as many of us are, plus you continue to just blatantly ignore reasonable analysis, instead focusing on the ludicrous and the worst kind of cherry picking and widely subjective interpretation of events.

I'm completely unshakable in my opinion that Connally and Kennedy were hit by the same shot, and it's due to the forensics and description of events, and the video evidence. It's done! The rest of the explanation is not absolutely certain but it's about 99% in my view. One shooter, 3 shots, 6th floor of the Texas Book Depository or at least from high and behind. The chances of it being from anywhere else than the 6th floor of the TSBD are slim to none though. The end.

Godspeed.

Your drawing is obviously inaccurate, and judging the the text is about 30 years old at least. You can see in the video that Connally is faced at an angle of roughly 45 degrees when he was hit, so his right armpit would be further right in that image. The angle of entry there also looks way off.

Not to mention the fact that technology has made it possible to create a perfectly accurate 3D model of the plaza and where everybody was at the time.

• Advertisement

Cheerful Spring:

You keep suggesting things that go against your very own arguments.

1. You claim that Connally believing that he was hit by a different bullet to Kennedy as near gospel yet you acknowledge he himself didn't see Kennedy getting hit. This absolutely negates his reliability.

2. You refer to Connally as holding on to his hat (even after he has been shot) as being relevant as proof that he wasn't hit by the same bullet as Kennedy, yet the fact that the wounds to his leg and wrist were fairly inconsequential (relative to the power of the rifle shot) surely prove that Connally's wrist was hit by a bullet running out of momentum. It's MORE likely he was hit by a yawwing bullet with that in mind. Again, he survived the shot.

3. Claiming there are 25-30 frames a second in the film.....leaving less than a second for a reload of a rifle and fire off a round (about half a second)! You couldn't throw 2 accurate darts as fast as that let alone rifle shots. The frame-rate is much slower than that, it's 18.

This for me is the smoking gun that you know you're snookered and it's not just innocently overlooking the mistake. You either choose to select a slow frame rate which enables the reactions between Kennedy and Connally extend to a reasonable period of time to reload, but then you implicitly state that the length of time between all shots would extend to something like 20 seconds, which is obviously ludicrous, and doesn't tie in to any version of events. Your alternative choice is to state a faster frame rate but then you pretty much kibosh the idea that there's enough time for a shooter to reload and hit Connally after already hitting Kennedy. The fact that you changed your mind from 12 frames = 1 or 2 seconds to 25-30 frames per second put the stamp on your disingenuous approach here.

You claim that Kennedy is hit at frame 225 and Connally at 237. You're wrong in that gap, but let's suspend that view for a second. By your calculation this means that a 2 second gap before Connally being hit would be circa frame 187. Kennedy is waving at this point! Kennedy is out of shot for 18 frames, up until frame 206 (at which point he has not reacted and has clearly not been hit), about 1 second, or about 3/4's of a second of your frame rate.

Frame rate aside.....just look at the film! You could clearly see if something looked like real-time or close to real-time, versions of which are standard for the Zapruder film. There is absolutely not a 2 second gap between reactions in any of these versions. Zapruder received his copy of the tape the day of the shooting. Any doctoring of the tape would be foolish considering this copy is readily available to refute anything like that, another tip, there isn't anything to refute.

"The Warren Commission claims Oswald fired three shots in 6 seconds." the 1st one is already loaded....obviously, so it's really 2 shots in the 6 seconds after the first one. 2 reloads at 3 seconds at a time on average, seems reasonable enough. It was more likely 3 shots in 8 seconds. I'm not here to claim the WC as gospel, in fact I don't believe their version of events.

Consider the frame rate and likely shot time:

Shot 1, frame 160 ish.
    Shot 2, frame 224. Difference = 224 -160: 64. Frame rate of 18 = 64/18: 3.5 seconds after shot 1.
    Shot 3, frame 313: Difference = 313 -224: 89. Frame rate of 18 = 89/18: 5 seconds after shot 2.

He takes a bit longer with the last shot as he knows it's his last shot, and as his target is moving further away needs to be more precise.

"Based on where Oswald was the 6th floor in the TBD the bullet would have to travel along this path. When left the throat it would have zigzag to the right to hit Connelly shoulder in the right near his armpit. "

Your drawing is obviously inaccurate, and judging the the text is about 30 years old at least. You can see in the video that Connally is faced at an angle of roughly 45 degrees when he was hit, so his right armpit would be further right in that image. The angle of entry there also looks way off. Since we're in drawing lines mode, I've got one of my own. This isn't scientific/to the inch, it's a general line of the wounds. It shows it's clearly possible though.

https://ibb.co/bBjRPv8

The bottom photo was taken shortly before the 2 gentlemen were shot. The angle was almost exactly like this when they were both hit, as can be seen in the top photo looking at the wheels of the car, a photo just after both men have been hit. There's a clear and obvious line which corresponds almost exactly where they were hit as shown in the white line in the bottom section.

1. Kennedy back/neck
    2. Kennedy throat
    3. Connally back on right side
    4. Connally leg area.

I've drawn a white line in the top section, which is obviously more difficult to draw accuractely. It is a very telling one though in terms of the general direction and likely height from the shot came from.

Your claims on this shooter are bordering on the ludicrous. If you can't see your own arguments faltering then I'm not sure how much progress we can make here.

That's my last contribution on this. To be honest you've taken up more of our time than you deserve. You're not putting in anywhere near as much to back up your point as many of us are, plus you continue to just blatantly ignore reasonable analysis, instead focusing on the ludicrous and the worst kind of cherry picking and widely subjective interpretation of events.

I'm completely unshakable in my opinion that Connally and Kennedy were hit by the same shot, and it's due to the forensics and description of events, and the video evidence. It's done! The rest of the explanation is not absolutely certain but it's about 99% in my view. One shooter, 3 shots, 6th floor of the Texas Book Depository or at least from high and behind. The chances of it being from anywhere else than the 6th floor of the TSBD are slim to none though. The end.

Godspeed.

We know Kennedy got hit by a lone bullet and was between frame 214 and 225. You can see that on the Zapruder film. Connelly was not hit till well after 225. Connelly was fine and looking forward in his seat when the motorcade view was no longer obscured in frame 225. You claiming Connelly was hit by the same bullet is plain wrong.

Connelly himself said I reacted to hearing a shot. That in no way means Kennedy was not hit in the seat behind him by the first bullet! Connelly wife looked to her side and she saw Kennedy was rising his arms up to his throat before her husband was even struck in the right shoulder in the back area. That means two different bullets obviously hit Kennedy and Connelly.

Doctor Shaw who operated on Connelly in Parkland Hospital strongly disagrees the magic bullet would have looked like it did when stuck Gov Connely bone in the wrist. That belief is backed up also by the Warren Commission firearms experts. The tested 100 bullets of the same type used by Oswald and in every case the head and tip of the bullet deformed and got smashed in.

Warren Commission claims Oswald fire three shots in 5.6 seconds. Roughly 1.8 seconds a shot. The frame count is also based off a lone shooter in TBD. We don't know for sure where the first shot came from the front or behind and where it hit Kennedy? There lot of evidence to support a front shot to the throat as the autopsy report and death certificate belonging to Kennedy placed the lower back wound much lower than the Warren Commission report states. If there are two shooters the frame count is not that important as two different guns are firing at different time intervals that day. I don't believe one shooter was involved and the evidence collected in this case proves that beyond all doubt.

The drawing is not inaccurate if you believe it is produce a drawing that supports your view?

Advertisement