Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

BloodBath wrote: »
    The single bullet theory is bull****. That's why. There has not been a single repeatable test that shows the same lack of deformation even when shot into softer single targets.

There is virtually no lead loss from the bullet with only a few grains missing. There are more fragments inside Connally and Kennedy from this alleged bullet than there was missing weight making it impossible that this bullet caused all of those wounds.

That's not even taking into account the possibility of more lead loss outside of the bodies.

If you are big into this topic then you should know there's a lot more to it than these snippets. I've read the entire police and warren witness testimonies. Also research LBJ and the kind of man he was. The guy was complete scum with the motive to do it with his CIA buddies.

Kennedy seen what the CIA was becoming and he was right. Now look at them today and the **** they are responsible for.

Kennedy wasn't a moral guardian and this idealised version is more ignorant. Weeks before the White House backed a coup against Diem in Vietnam which very much so assisted the CIA. He was also laying the early groundwork of the Vietnam war at the time as to do otherwise would damage election prospects. His attitude towards women also doesn't strike me as so distant to the current president unfortunately. So far from perfect and not particularly

And the great evil of Lyndon Johnson. I'll happily fault him on foreign policy but domestically he had a policy plan for the US that was very much so for improving the quality of life of the average citizen. You had the great society which brought about medicair and Medicaid. The civil rights Bill also came to fruition under Johnson. But he's scum?

In terms of the most likely point where the CIA and FBI ****ed up, it's more likely that they likely didn't take intelligence more seriously. But actively assassinating the president with the support of the vp, not in the slightest bit credible. Particularly since you'd never have anyone keep their mouths shut about such a conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

batgoat wrote: »
    Kennedy wasn't a moral guardian and this idealised version is more ignorant. Weeks before the White House backed a coup against Diem in Vietnam which very much so assisted the CIA. He was also laying the early groundwork of the Vietnam war at the time as to do otherwise would damage election prospects. His attitude towards women also doesn't strike me as so distant to the current president unfortunately. So far from perfect and not particularly

And the great evil of Lyndon Johnson. I'll happily fault him on foreign policy but domestically he had a policy plan for the US that was very much so for improving the quality of life of the average citizen. You had the great society which brought about medicair and Medicaid. The civil rights Bill also came to fruition under Johnson. But he's scum?

In terms of the most likely point where the CIA and FBI ****ed up, it's more likely that they likely didn't take intelligence more seriously. But actively assassinating the president with the support of the vp, not in the slightest bit credible. Particularly since you'd never have anyone keep their mouths shut about such a conspiracy.

Probably closer to Saint Bill Clinton, FDR, Jefferson, and a whole host of others who have occupied the seat in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

The Nal wrote: »
    Yes they have. The video above shows a similar bullet from a similar gun going through 3 feet of wood and its pristine. Did you not watch it? You're either lying on purpose or ignorant.

Just after that they fire it through 2 objects where bullet wipe and yaw are explained which also explains the squeeze on CCE399 and the wound on Connollys back and the hole in his coat.

Heres another example. At 56 mins. An excellent documentary by the way.

https://archive.org/details/JFKBeyondTheMagicBullet2004

So theres 2 examples off the top of my head.

Explain to me again how nobody has had any success in 60 years?

Yes the Altgens photo. LBJs head is visible in it, behind a motorcycle cop. Its really low res. Hes clearly sitting up in the car in the Zapruder film and all other photos. He never ducks. Its such a stupid theory.

Oh this old chestnut, you call us ignorant and label us conspiracy theorists as if we believe in all conspiracy's but you post this crap as a response to my detailed explanation of why it's impossible that CE399 was any of the bullets. Shooting though soft wood is not the same as impacting high density bone. All of the tests that simulated shooting carcasses and bones had massive deformation. You are the ignorant one.

Shooting though a soft wood like this gives the bullet a gradual deceleration. It not the same as impacting high density bone at all.

Explain how there are more fragments of the alleged CE399 than there is missing weight from the bullet, and how all of the ballistics experts thought it was not possible and the tests prove it.

I knew you wouldn't tackle this. None of you sceptics do because you can't. It's the usual deflection and now you are insulting people. Get a grip. Just because you studied it for many years doesn't mean you are an expert or that you have the intelligence to understand the information. Quite frankly if you think shooting through a soft wooden plank is a good simulation for shooting through 2 bodies and several bones then you really don't have it. And you are suggesting others don't understand ballistics. Including the 3 ballistics experts used by the Warren commission.

Now get off your high horse and handle things in a scientific way instead of acting like a baby and insulting people. We're all adults here. We can talk about this without resorting to insults.

Your wooden plank video is not a remotely scientific method to simulate CE399, the ones that were showed massive deformation. Also explain the missing fragments. Also explain the large fragments recovered from the car, 1 was a nose section of a bullet and the other a rear section along with other smaller fragments, most likely from the same bullet. What bullet do you think caused these fragments? The headshot? If so do you think the headshot would rip a bullet up like that but another can go through several ribs and a wristbone and come out almost pristine?

This was the main piece of physical evidence used to incriminate Oswald and what I have focused on most but you just gloss over it and focus on my "opinion" that LBJ was involved. I already acknowledged that it was contentious. CE399 however is not contentious and it's not going away. If your best counter is that wooden plank video then we can just say I have won the debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

namloc1980 wrote: »
    This clearly shows both men reacting virtually simultaneously to the same stimulus i.e. they were both shot by the same bullet. It's crystal clear.

Z-Film%2BClip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

It not simultaneous there least 6 frames difference in this Zapruder film released to the public.

However, the Zapruder film is said to be doctored.

Dino Antonio Brugioni (December 16, 1921[2] – September 25, 2015) was a former senior official at the CIA's National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC). He was an imagery analyst and also served as NPIC's Chief of Information. During his 35-year career, Brugioni helped establish imagery intelligence (now called geospatial intelligence) as a national asset to solve intelligence problems. Even after retirement, Brugioni was considered to be the world's foremost imagery intelligence analyst.[3]

After retirement, he has been active in encouraging the use of declassified photographic intelligence for historical research. His book, Eyeball to Eyeball[4] is an extensive unclassified history of US imagery intelligence.

Dino saw the original Zapruder film when it was delivered. He has claimed

Mr. Brugioni thought the Zapruder Film in the National Archives today, and available to the public, has been altered from the version of the film he saw and worked with on November 23–24. The version he recalls had one or more frames than the version now available to the public. Additionally, he is adamant that the set of briefing boards available to the public in the National Archives is not the set that he and his team produced on November 23–24, 1963.[10]

There could be frames taken out to make it appear the shots are a lot closer together.

Dino Antonio Brugioni also claims the head wound was doctored and there was more than 1 frame of this impact to head.

Long video of his testimony crazy the lengths they went to cover this event up.

• Advertisement

Explain how there are more fragments of the alleged CE399 than there is missing weight from the bullet, and how all of the ballistics experts thought it was not possible and the tests prove it.

Yep they will not address this chestnut at all.

Yep they will not address this chestnut at all.

Any thoughts on the Connally text attachments from earlier on?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It not simultaneous there least 6 frames difference in this Zapruder film released to the public.

No there isn't. Look at frames 227-228. Both men reacting at the same time. Kennedy reaches for his throat. Connelly also makes a sudden motion at the same time as if he's been, you know, hit by something. You're being completely disingenuous to say you can't see that.
    However, the Zapruder film is said to be doctored.

Of course it is......

Where did I idealise Kennedy. It's a well known fact Kennedy was hated in certain circles and no secret the LBJ hated him as well. I could link so much circumstantial evidence and evidence from whistle blowers that weren't bumped off that on it's own could maybe be explained but when the list is as long as it is it's not easy to casually push aside.

I'm choosing to focus on physical evidence at the moment though as CE399 is the most important piece of evidence in the entire trial and we can stick to scientific facts rather than debating peoples statements. I use trial very loosely. LHO had no defence.

You think it's likely that JFK, Bobby and MLK were all targeted and killed by lone nuts in the space of 5 years? Even LHO himself. Must have been all the LSD in the 60's eh?

It was a rogue element of the CIA rather than the CIA at large. We're talking about a country that is responsible for the deaths of over 20 million civilians in mainly illegal wars since after WW2, as well as removing the leaders of many countries, with this organisation at the centre of it.

It's a war machine that prints money for a certain group of people. Any threat to that is wiped out.

ligerdub wrote: »
    The attached text needs to be considered.

There different possibilities.

Warren Commission claims the first shot fired by Oswald or another shooter missed the target?

Kennedy could have got hit with the first bullet because the first shot is always the best one. The second shot then came and hit Connelly in the back

Third shot obviously came from the grassy knoll

Another bullet may have missed the target when motorcade speedied up much faster and headed under the underpass? It would explain why this bullet was so off the target and fragments hit a curb near the underpass

Connelly and his Wife state Kennedy was already shot before he got hit. I reading text belonging to someone who wasn't there. There video online of Connelly telling his story it very different to what this person is claiming took place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Warren Commission claims the first shot fired by Oswald or another shooter missed the target?

Kennedy could have got hit with the first bullet because the first shot is always the best one. The second shot then came and hit Connelly in the back

Another bullet may have missed the target when motorcade speedied up much faster and headed under the underpass? It would explain why this bullet what so off the target and fragments hit a curb near the underpass

Connelly and his Wife state Kennedy was already shot before he got hit. I reading text belonging to someone who wasn't there. There video online of Connelly telling his story it very different to what this person is claiming took place.

What direction were they facing?

No there isn't. Look at frames 227-228. Both men reacting at the same time. Kennedy reaches for his throat. Connelly also makes a sudden motion at the same time as if he's been, you know, hit by something. You're being completely disingenuous to say you can't see that.

Of course it is......

I think what bloodbath and I have revealed to you guys has not computed yet.

There were more bullet fragments in Connelly's wrist than what was missing from this bullet.

And only the wrist never mind the other injuries Connelly and Kennedy suffered.

Connelly has always stated he reacted to the first shot and started to look over his right shoulder that was frame 233 not 225 or 226.

Anyways there good reason to believe the Zapruder film was doctored by the Intelligence community. Frames were removed and changes to the frames were made. I provided evidence for that above in this thread.

Where did I idealise Kennedy. It's a well known fact Kennedy was hated in certain circles and no secret the LBJ hated him as well. I could link so much circumstantial evidence and information from whistle blowers that weren't bumped off that on it's own could maybe be explained but when the list is as long as it is it's not easy to casually push aside.

You think it's likely that JFK, Bobby and MLK were all targeted and killed by lone nuts in the space of 5 years?

It was a rogue element of the CIA rather than the CIA at large. We're talking about a country that is responsible for the deaths of over 20 million civilians in mainly illegal wars since after WW2, as well as removing the leaders of many countries, with this organisation at the centre of it.

It's a war machine that prints money for a certain group of people. Any threat to that is wiped out.

People have forgotten the Iran-Contra affair? When the CIA smuggled in large quantities of Cocaine for the US market so they could fund wars in South and Central America. They used that money to buy guns inside the black market.

Where did I idealise Kennedy. It's a well known fact Kennedy was hated in certain circles and no secret the LBJ hated him as well. I could link so much circumstantial evidence and information from whistle blowers that weren't bumped off that on it's own could maybe be explained but when the list is as long as it is it's not easy to casually push aside.

You think it's likely that JFK, Bobby and MLK were all targeted and killed by lone nuts in the space of 5 years?

And you'll find how unethical practices by both the CIA and FBI tended to be methodically documented. This includes the letter from Hoover to MLK telling him to kill himself... All three political figures you've pointed out were wide open to be assassinated. Sure, even Reagan almost got killed over twenty years later. Security details were weak and in terms of MLK, there would have been a huge number of people who would have wanted him dead amongst US citizens.

Meanwhile the "psychopath" Lyndon Johnson pushed through the highly unpopular civil rights bill and pursued improved healthcare for the public. That doesn't exactly tally with a man who conspired to kill Kennedy. You'll not find a single credible historian run with that. Because there is neither proof of that and no real basis of LBJ being evil personified as you portray him. Sure, he would totally authorise assassinations abroad but domestically against the president? That's not likely.

Another bullet may have missed the target when motorcade speedied up much faster and headed under the underpass? It would explain why this bullet what so off the target and fragments hit a curb near the underpass

This person IS Connally! Quite a significant factor! The fact is Connally based his understanding of events on what his wife said, which he has now admitted he misunderstood (for a long time). In his own words:

"Based upon the angles, the 2nd bullet, which went through his neck, could have gone through my back. The 2nd bullet could have hit both of us." That's quite a clear statement.

His wife (as was clear in the attached text) obviously misunderstood the 2nd shot as being the 1st shot.

Connally believed there was only one shooter, and he believed it was Oswald.

The WC almost certainly does have it wrong about the sequence of shots, but not the number of shots. The vast (almost to the point of unanimous) majority of people there heard three shots fired only. Connally heard two, both of which did not hit him, he did not hear the shot that hit him. The WC believe the first shot hit Kennedy and Connally, but it's fairly clear it was the 2nd one that hit them both, and that the 3rd shot was the one that hit Kennedy in the head.

"Third shot obviously came from the grassy knoll". Really not sure how you've come to that conclusion, there's no obviously about it.

If you read the two passages of text in the attached images from earlier it's quite clear how the misunderstanding took place, and that Connally based his original and long-held view on a misinterpretation from his wife, a view he changed. In any event his view of events is superceded by the extremely clear video evidence that both he and Kennedy were hit within microseconds of each other, to the point that they appear to be hit simultaneously, it couldn't be much clearer in my opinion.

And you'll find how unethical practices by both the CIA and FBI tended to be methodically documented. This includes the letter from Hoover to MLK telling him to kill himself... All three political figures you've pointed out were wide open to be assassinated. Sure, even Reagan almost got killed over twenty years later. Security details were weak and in terms of MLK, there would have been a huge number of people who would have wanted him dead amongst US citizens.

Meanwhile the "psychopath" Lyndon Johnson pushed through the highly unpopular civil rights bill and pursued improved healthcare for the public. That doesn't exactly tally with a man who conspired to kill Kennedy. You'll not find a single credible historian run with that. Because there is neither proof of that and no real basis of LBJ being evil personified as you portray him. Sure, he would totally authorise assassinations abroad but domestically against the president? That's not likely.

Your argument is completely nonsensical. Domestic policies are not only determined by the president and you have to keep your peons happy so they keep giving you those lovely tax dollars while turning a blind eye to your illegal wars.

Sociopaths and Psychopaths are well known for their superficial charm and are capable of doing what appear to be good deeds. It's part of blending in as normal person but there's usually an underlying selfish reason for it.

Your complete lack of understanding of the complexity's of the human psyche is really showing here. I suggest you have a bit of a deeper look into who LBJ was.

I think what bloodbath and I have revealed to you guys has not computed yet.

There were more bullet fragments in Connelly's wrist than what was missing from this bullet.

And only the wrist never mind the other injuries Connelly and Kennedy suffered.

Connelly has always stated he reacted to the first shot and started to look over his right shoulder that was frame 233 not 225 or 226.

Anyways there good reason to believe the Zapruder film was doctored by the Intelligence community. Frames were removed and changes to the frames were made. I provided evidence for that above in this thread.

No there wasn't. See this link. Warning. It contains scientific analysis and reasoned conclusions... Link

Are we to believe that the people who supposedly "planted" or "switched" the bullets placed a perfect, pristine, fully-intact bullet (with ZERO metal missing from its total mass!) into the official record of the Kennedy case. What kind of morons were these conspirators?

ligerdub wrote: »
    This person IS Connally! Quite a significant factor! The fact is Connally based his understanding of events on what his wife said, which he has now admitted he misunderstood (for a long time). In his own words:

"Based upon the angles, the 2nd bullet, which went through his neck, could have gone through my back. The 2nd bullet could have hit both of us." That's quite a clear statement.

His wife (as was clear in the attached text) obviously misunderstood the 2nd shot as being the 1st shot.

Connally believed there was only one shooter, and he believed it was Oswald.

The WC almost certainly does have it wrong about the sequence of shots, but not the number of shots. The vast (almost to the point of unanimous) majority of people there heard three shots fired only. Connally heard two, both of which did not hit him, he did not hear the shot that hit him. The WC believe the first shot hit Kennedy and Connally, but it's fairly clear it was the 2nd one that hit them both, and that the 3rd shot was the one that hit Kennedy in the head.

"Third shot obviously came from the grassy knoll". Really not sure how you've come to that conclusion, there's no obviously about it.

If you read the two passages of text in the attached images from earlier it's quite clear how the misunderstanding took place, and that Connally based his original and long-held view on a misinterpretation from his wife, a view he changed. In any event his view of events is superceded by the extremely clear video evidence that both he and Kennedy were hit within microseconds of each other, to the point that they appear to be hit simultaneously, it couldn't be much clearer in my opinion.

Its just text from a book is it not? Have you looked to see if this book references direct quotes? Could the author be misrepresenting Connelly words? I have seen Connelly on many different videos detailing his side and he says something entirely different. Connelly gave his testimony at the Warren Commission it not like this author claims. Skeptics are well known to lie to push an agenda.

Your argument is completely nonsensical. Domestic policies are not only determined by the president and you have to keep your peons happy so they keep giving you those lovely tax dollars while turning a blind eye to your illegal wars.

Sociopaths and Psychopaths are well known for their superficial charm and are capable of doing what appear to be good deeds. It's part of blending in as normal person but there's usually an underlying selfish reason for it.

Your complete lack of understanding of the complexity's of the human psyche is really showing here. I suggest you have a bit of a deeper look into who LBJ was.

They were much centric to his policy and pissed off people across the spectrum. Only a few pages back you were pretending to be an expert on the man but somehow remain oblivious. You won't find any historians or psychologists claiming him to be sociopathic or psychopathic either. You've just reduced him to being an evil man rather than viewing the fact that his policies were a mixture of good and bad. But not remotely like the image you have in your head.

It's pretty funny to complain that I lack your grasp on the human psyche when you've described a man as a psychopath with no real basis. Outside of conspiracies that call him that to suit a narrative.

No there wasn't. See this link. Warning. It contains scientific analysis and reasoned conclusions... Link

Are we to believe that the people who supposedly "planted" or "switched" the bullets placed a perfect, pristine, fully-intact bullet (with ZERO metal missing from its total mass!) into the official record of the Kennedy case. What kind of morons were these conspirators?

Rubbish he not a ballistic expert. He just some random doctor who took an interest in the investigation. He does not understand or refuses to accept what the real experts said at the Warren Commission.

• Advertisement

Rubbish he not a ballistic expert. He just some random doctor who took an interest in the investigation. He does not understand or refuses to accept what the real experts said at the Warren Commission.

Attacking the man and not the argument. Good man yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Neither are you yet you still claim a bullet cannot be shot into wood and not stay in a straight line.

I'll ask you again, how many guns have you fired? How many rounds? What did you shoot?

They were much centric to his policy and pissed off people across the spectrum. Only a few pages back you were pretending to be an expert on the man but somehow remain oblivious. You won't find any historians or psychologists claiming him to be sociopathic or psychopathic either. You've just reduced him to being an evil man rather than viewing the fact that his policies were a mixture of good and bad. But not remotely like the image you have in your head.

It's pretty funny to complain that I lack your grasp on the human psyche when you've described a man as a psychopath with no real basis. Outside of conspiracies that call him that to suit a narrative.

Again I'm not getting caught up in this. I've said it several times now and you still ignore it. My main focus for now is CE399. As usual you guys just ignore it. We can move on to other topics after. Talking about LBJ would be fairly low down on my list. There are far more interesting and incriminating topics.

I'd like to at least establish that the Warren commissions findings are wrong and there was a conspiracy before we move onto who was involved.

Attacking the man and not the argument. Good man yourself.

Dr Shaw was the doctor who operated on Gov Connelly. And he could not understand how the magic bullet looked like it did. How many Doctors do we have to listen to before you guys wake up?

Nah these guys know more than the doctors who worked on Kennedy and the actual ballistics experts used by the commission.

Not just someone who fired a gun and thinks he's a ballistics expert.

My understanding is that most of those witnesses reported hearing shots only from the grassy knoll area. That of course would be impossible given the wounds inflicted on Kennedy and Connally clearly originated from shots that came from above and behind them. Only a handful of people claimed to hear shots from both the TSBD and the knoll.

The acoustics of the area make it impossible to determine. There for sure would have been echos. I have no doubt at least 1 shot came from behind.

The Nal wrote: »
    Conspiracy theorists always leave that bit out. Its absolutely crucial and poisonous behaviour.

Can you imagine the conversation between Oswald and the CIA, Cubans, mafia, Russians.

"OK Lee so December 22nd is go time, do you have a gun?"

"Yeah"

"Is it a good one?"

"No its a $12 mail order rifle with a shítty scope".

"Errr, ah sure that'll do, use that".

"How do I escape?"

"Just get the bus I suppose".

People seem to have a world view that "they" control everything and its just not the case.

More nonsense and failure of logic. We are saying Oswald was not the lone shooter, possibly not a shooter at all.

He was as he said himself a patsy. Silenced before he could defend himself or incriminate others.

How about Jack Ruby's confession that he was forced to shoot/kill LHO by people in high positions.

More evidence from the key players themselves that you sceptics choose to ignore.

Jack even said he would testify if he was moved to another jurisdiction and he himself was dead within 3 years.

One of many people involved who died in suspicious circumstances in the years following the murder.

More nonsense and failure of logic. We are saying Oswald was not the lone shooter, possibly not a shooter at all.

He was as he said himself a patsy. Silenced before he could defend himself.

How about Jack Ruby's confession that he was forced to shoot/kill LHO by people in high positions.

More evidence from the key players themselves that you sceptics choose to ignore. Jack even said he would testify if he was moved to another jurisdiction.

I suppose he didn’t murder Officer Tippett either?

More whattaboutary. How about you focus on 1 thing at a time instead of acting like a fly bouncing from 1 thing to another.

Dispute the CE399 evidence I have provided. Dispute Ruby's confession. Dispute the doctors opinions. Dispute the ballistics experts opinions.

• Advertisement

More whattaboutary. How about you focus on 1 thing at a time instead of acting like a fly bouncing from 1 thing to another.

Dispute the CE399 evidence I have provided. Dispute Ruby's confession. Dispute the doctors opinions. Dispute the ballistics experts opinions.

You’re the one posting blatant lies about gun powder residue not been found on LHO, and then when called out on it jumping to your bullet topic like a proud peacock with its feathers in the air.

Advertisement