Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mind yourself Rube and keep that phone with you. Let us know how you get on with the doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Mind yourself Rube and keep that phone with you. Let us know how you get on with the doc.

I will indeed you will not be the first person I tell but you will find out on the same day lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh no rush, just want to know there's nothing too wrong with ya ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubecula wrote: »
    I understand that grem, I used to be a security guard on an abandoned hospital site

Any ghostly encounters ?

I know a hospital I worked at was very eerie at times but I think abandoned buildings that used have a lot of people in them kinda would feel that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I used to have this thing for an abandoned mental hospital in Cork, I think I’ve spoken about it on here before. Used to fascinate me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I used to have this thing for an abandoned mental hospital in Cork, I think I’ve spoken about it on here before. Used to fascinate me!

I know the place you're on about, it got burnt down in summer 17 by some little scrotes that had nothing better to do :mad:

I know a hospital I worked at was very eerie at times but I think abandoned buildings that used have a lot of people in them kinda would feel that way.

Spooky :eek: the energy remains.

I know the place you're on about, it got burnt down in summer 17 by some little scrotes that had nothing better to do :mad:

Spooky :eek: the energy remains.

Yep, that’s the one I’m on about, was there ever anything done with it after that?

Yep, that’s the one I’m on about, was there ever anything done with it after that?

Its going to be developed into apartments :(.

Its going to be developed into apartments :(.

Oh really? Not sure there’d be a lot of takers of people who want to live there, despite it being a beautiful building

• Advertisement

Oh really? Not sure there’d be a lot of takers of people who want to live there, despite it being a beautiful building

I'd be afraid to live there :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No worries Seph. You need not "be afraid to live there." For a bag of magic beans SwanBot could be reactivated to watch your back.

Swannie!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Seph, Kitty, Swannie & Grem.

I feel there's a buddy comedy film there...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote:

Add in a Teddy and we could be the Famous Five.

I would too! I walked around the grounds a few times and it was so weird :eek:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »

Hey Lith :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »

With tedo in the mix also it sounds like a cauldron of trouble :D :pac:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    No worries Seph. You need not "be afraid to live there." For a bag of magic beans SwanBot could be reactivated to watch your back.

My hero :o

BOO!!

:D

I like spookies but sometimes I get scared.

BOO!!

tenor.gif?itemid=3562970

BOO!!

I'll protect ya 😏

• Advertisement

I'll protect ya ðŸ˜

Seph! Ted scareded me!!

Get him!!

:p

Come on now Gifted. Don't be hiding behind the curtains!

Seph! Ted scareded me!!

Get him!!

:p

Leave her alone tedo ya troublemaker 🤬🤬

Sephers you are so brave!!

Sephers you are so brave!!

😎😎

Now jump on the back of my horse and we'll ride off into the sunset 😏😉😁

😎😎

Now jump on the back of my horse and we'll ride off into the sunset ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜

Ohh Myy!!

😎😎

Now jump on the back of my horse and we'll ride off into the sunset ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜

Ohhhh matron!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

hope that hobby horse you borrowed off ted seph, is not broken. you know how he gets on his high horse over folks horsing around with his stuff

Can't we all be good neighbours, and get along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Neighbors?;)

The new lady above my flat has to get up at 05:30. As i feel sorry for her it would be nice if she didn’t pull up her four shutters at top speed till they hit the ceiling with a thunderous crash waking the rest of the house. :(

Have a cunning plan: Tomorrow morning i’ll get up at 05:20 and pull up MY shutters her style. Let’s see how she likes it. :D

Advertisement