Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anyone want to take over from me for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Only if I can press the red button.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Only if I can press the red button.

Building evacuations are no fun but be my guest.

Building evacuations are no fun but be my guest.

I'll leave everyone leave. Place will be quiet then.

Will you mop my fevered brow and make soothing noises too?

• Advertisement

Are you still 'unclean'

I'm not contagious!!

Getting a bit cranky though.

Just not hiding it as well as usual :P

Just not hiding it as well as usual

You must be sick so.

• Advertisement

Very fuzzy noggin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

awww

((((hug))))

Hi Rube, how are you?

peed off grem I went to the docs today and my appointment is on Wednesday morning instead

and only got back online this evening after the comp died on saturday

Bugger, on both counts..

How's the body after the fall?.

sore as hell grem but at least I can feel it :)

Nasty, hope it doesn't last too long..

well so do I as I remember what happened last Christmas

Are you carrying your mobile with you now? I can't remember last month, let alone twelve months ago :o

I am but ionly remember last year because I was reminded lol

• Advertisement

Good, i never go anywhere at work without mine as we don't have much of a man down system and there are areas where a fall could result in big problems..

I understand that grem, I used to be a security guard on an abandoned hospital site

That's interesting indeed, have done similar, i've developed an interest in urbex and follow a few sites now.

I went down into the basement once when the power went off and my torch was intermittent, I thought I was going to be there for ever lol

oddly I tripped over a pile of patients documents and when I shone my torch on them there on the top now exposed was my grandads papers (or my dads they had the same name.)

It's kind of incredible what's just left behind sometimes. Oh and the places i'd love to see or have seen..

Kinda spooky to find your own relations names on documents though, i wonder would that unnerve me..

it just made me curious to be truthful I went back the same night with a new torch and found all sorts of things, nothing else to do with the family though

I think i'd be the same, such a wealth of historical information, fascinating

I found frying pans that were so big I could hardly move them

Hahahaha yeah the industrial scale of some things would blow your mind.. I often wanted to explore somewhere like Battersea power station just to try appreciate the sheer size

• Advertisement

anyway grem time for me to go now, you take care of yourself ok?

Advertisement