Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options
1156157158159160162»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

*dust bunny here*

Does anyone hear something?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello you two!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Dammit, it’s too feckin late for me to be hanging around here all night listening to you two chatterboxes waffling away! I’m going to bed!!

(chat again tomorrow x)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sweet dreams 💤

Ugh..it’s raining 😕

So, is Natalie Portman gonna dump her French husband & come live in Ireland anytime soon? I think she’d really like sitting on my couch playing Zelda & watching old movies.. 🤔

I’m not rich but I make a mean cup of tea Nat! ☕️

• Advertisement

We can but dream

I’ll go dream about sending the kids off to boarding school & switching the kettle on 🥰

Ooh thanks button worked

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jamesjan

Hi all

New blood, sorry, I meant hi!.

• Advertisement

🫘 Jellybeans!! 🫘

Get your jellybeans here!!

€3 a bag or 2 for a fiver! Available in all flavours & colours!! Green apple 🍏 & orange apricot 🍑 all the way down to stripe-y watermelon 🍉 & zany zebra 🦓, made with 100% pure zebra-juice!!…

….bleeeuurgh, I need to sleep! 😴 😴 😴

You've reminded me that I have rhubarb and custard sweets in the press. ☺️

Message received & understood!

I’m currently en route to aforementioned press!

10-4 over under! 🫡

Innurendo

Nocturnal Boards is looking more like photobuckets spam infestated site every night.

You on spam purge duty tonite, Fathom? It must be tiring.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello folks, sorry for the absence. Been working on my health and wandering into strange places on the web.

Hey there, it has indeed been an age. How's the health theses days?. Hope you're doing well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fighting the weight down, diabetic now. Then the doc thinks I have something up with my thyroid. Second round of blood work tomorrow for that

Arra feck, that's a defining double edged sword right there.

• Advertisement

Weight been like a yoyo

Advertisement