Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

It’s due on the 12th :eek:

I’m up to 1,200 words now though, so I may start attempting to wrap it up, and then send it to the Mammy to proofread for me :o What would I do without her? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah you've a week to get it finished..

I do, but I’ve another one due on the 14th which has two different parts to it and I’ve not even started one of those yet :eek:

Have you some due soon?

I'm keeping on top of my own, watching Bob Ross videos on YouTube in between.

I remember the first year of my masters we had five assignments due in the one week in November :( If I never see another 2,500 word essay again it will be too soon.

• Advertisement

I remember the first year of my masters we had five assignments due in the one week in November :( If I never see another 2,500 word essay again it will be too soon.

Oh that's wrong.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh that's wrong.

It was. There were a load of complaints made about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Coming home the 19th and staying till the 26th. I’ve got about 2 weeks left on my lease after Christmas that I’ve already paid for so even though I don’t have class, I’ll come back and make the most of staying here that I can

Lol Kitty we're coming home the same day. :)

I'm in London having food. I can see about five more Tremonti shirts and we've all done the nod. Y'know the "we're going to the same gig" nod? :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm keeping on top of my own, watching Bob Ross videos on YouTube in between.

I’m usually on top of my own, not sure what’s happened since I’ve been in England to make me not be

That is seriously disgusting :eek:
    Lol Kitty we're coming home the same day. :)

You never know, we could cross paths :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

We could :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy humpday hoomans

Happy hump day Grem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eating cheese and watching cheese currently

I’m drinking tea and listening to the rain lashing outside

Moved on to tea myself.. May require a pint later.

I’m off for a drink with a friend later, but I’m telling myself it’ll only be one because I’ve got uni work to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

how many drinks did you have in the end Kitty......

Just the one cgh, was out later than I planned though, we sat chatting for ages :o

Jeez I'm shook today.

Everything okay Grem?

• Advertisement

Oh yeah just self pity, one sambucca gave me a hangover I think oops :o

Ah yeah, I know the way alright :o

Oh yeah just self pity, one sambucca gave me a hangover I think oops :o

*Shudders*

What I call anniversary season has begun. Ho hum.

Always harder at this time of the year I’d say

Ah darker days don't help of course but we muddle through.

The darker days make everything a bit more miserable really

Tea, chocolate and blankets, the only job.

Absolutely, very little that they can’t fix :D

• Advertisement

So apparently Fairytale Of New York is in the firing line for the use of the F word...

Advertisement