Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters, RDS, Wed 21st August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amckenna1996

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Were Foos on time last night, and when did they finish. As I need to find a locker to put my bag in as I'm flying out at 6am on the Thursday, and as ye know, bags aren't allowed.

They were on stage at around 8:15/8:20pm and played right through until 10:45pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

Mentioned on here before but going to chance my arm again since so many are selling there’s now on toutless.
    I have two pitch 2 e-tickets if anyone if just selling their pitch 1 tickets not going would they consider swapping me since same price!! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Loads of tickets back up on ticketmaster, Pitch 1 & 2 and various seating

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Were Foos on time last night, and when did they finish. As I need to find a locker to put my bag in as I'm flying out at 6am on the Thursday, and as ye know, bags aren't allowed.

Same with me, gonna be a rough flight, up at half one to catch it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Ive Pitch 1 ticket i got on pre-sale so im delighted but is there still waiting in line to get another wristband to the mosh pit or is it just pitch 1?? Hope thyere selling ponchos on arrival. looks ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Ive Pitch 1 ticket i got on pre-sale so im delighted but is there still waiting in line to get another wristband to the mosh pit or is it just pitch 1?? Hope thyere selling ponchos on arrival. looks ****e.

Pitch 1 is the pit, they'll probably give you a wrist band to speed things up so they don't need to check tickets every time but you won't be fighting with others to get a wrist band so you can relax and stroll in whenever suits.

You'd be better off picking one up in Dealz or somewhere before hand unless you want to spend a fiver on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Anything4883

Decent places to park around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

No parking at Pembroke Hockey club tomorrow night...

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Looptheloop30

Loadsa lads will be left holding spares I'm afraid. Loads of tickets available....

Including my spare Pitch 2standing E-ticket. Can meet in Dub or at RDS

Open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Anything4883

DaveyDave wrote: »
    No parking at Pembroke Hockey club tomorrow night...

Anywhere to park then ?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,516 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Stage size came in and they were able to release extra seats by the looks of things.

Weather doesn't look overly bad, few showers but thats to be expected

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Anywhere to park then ?!

Ailsbury Road area, Tesco Merrion Centre, Sandymount village/strand, Donnybrook, Bewleys hotel car park, Herbert Park road, Shelbourne Road

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Stage size came in and they were able to release extra seats by the looks of
    things.
    Gig date crept up so we'll now sell our tout tickets at face value.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 37,950 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Some expensive tickets up now. I paid €96.35 for mine

Theres ones for €134.85 up there now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,976 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Some expensive tickets up now. I paid €96.35 for mine

Theres ones for €134.85 up there now

Where are they for? Was 80 for the pitch 1 tix

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Where are they for? Was 80 for the pitch 1 tix

Seated area closest to stage.

I'm Block D row K in the Angelesa stand

Prob another obstructed view

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭briancarr82

mine is pitch 2 standing, best way to go about getting into the pit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Getting a Pitch 1 ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Deenie78

Thanks for the tip on the new ticket releases!

I just changed my pitch 2 tickets for seating in block B (second row) to have covered seating, betcha it'll be a glorious evening now!! :) Was an extra €14 per ticket but decided to take the hit and have a good spot (hopefully its not obstructed!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Deenie78 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip on the new ticket releases!

I just changed my pitch 2 tickets for seating in block B (second row) to have covered seating, betcha it'll be a glorious evening now!! :) Was an extra €14 per ticket but decided to take the hit and have a good spot (hopefully its not obstructed!!)

How did you change your ticket? Would love to swap my pitch 2 tickets for pitch 1, but wouldn't I just be buying new ones while being stuck with the old ones??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,976 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

best way to go about getting into the pit?

pit?

I called Ticketmaster (0818 903 001) and asked them to change my tickets. I think there's a €6 to change each ticket and then whatever the difference is in the ticket price. If you're going to try, do it today as you can't do it on the day of the event. Also - you need to print the actual ticket as the changed ticket won't work on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 5,516 ✭✭✭bennyl10

with pitch 1
    there isnt a way though, or at least there hasnt been at other rds gigs and the're quite strict on entrances

bennyl10 wrote: »
    with pitch 1
    there isnt a way though, or at least there hasnt been at other rds gigs and the're quite strict on entrances

It can be a pain in the whole esp when u have a seated ticket as they ask you for ur ticket every bloody time you try and go up the steps. Can be quite hard esp when ur hands are full

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Deenie78 wrote: »
    I called Ticketmaster (0818 903 001) and asked them to change my tickets. I think there's a €6 to change each ticket and then whatever the difference is in the ticket price. If you're going to try, do it today as you can't do it on the day of the event. Also - you need to print the actual ticket as the changed ticket won't work on the app

You're an absolute legend! Just swapped my tickets from Pitch 2 to Pitch 1 there....and she didn't even charge me the €6!!

Le Bruise wrote: »
    You're an absolute legend! Just swapped my tickets from Pitch 2 to Pitch 1 there....and she didn't even charge me the €6!!

That's amazing!!! Delighted for you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Anyone want to swap two pitch for two seats C D E F H Done my back in and don't want to miss the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭smilgy

Anyone know if Dave is out and about Dublin this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Lads,

What are the best transport options out to the RDS from Stephen’s Green direction?

Advertisement