Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters, RDS, Wed 21st August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭dobman88

Lads,

What are the best transport options out to the RDS from Stephen’s Green direction?

Be less than a tenner in a taxi or about a 20 minute walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Lads,

What are the best transport options out to the RDS from Stephen’s Green direction?

30 minute walk if it's a nice evening. The 38 bus from Kildare Street is another option and I'm sure other buses go in that direction too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

I bought my pitch 2 ticket off someone (e ticket) so won’t be my name on it, would Ticketmaster still let me swap it for pitch 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Looptheloop30

2 standing pitch 2 tickets available for 150 total

Can email or meet at venue :forsale:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭bennyl10

showpony1 wrote: »
    I bought my pitch 2 ticket off someone (e ticket) so won’t be my name on it, would Ticketmaster still let me swap it for pitch 1?

Nope, would need to be the purchaser

• Advertisement

Lads,

Bus from outside Trinity College (Nassau St) no.4/7 goes directly outside RDS.

Anyone who is better at reading forecasts than me know what to expect tomorrow, proper downpour?
    the rest of the week looks to be nice ffs.

Anyone who is better at reading forecasts than me know what to expect tomorrow, proper downpour?
    the rest of the week looks to be nice ffs.

Rain from 4-8/9pm and looks like itll clear later. Will be bringing the rain gear with me anyway

https://www.met.ie/lb/forecast/wednesday

dobman88 wrote: »
    Rain from 4-8/9pm and looks like itll clear later. Will be bringing the rain gear with me anyway

https://www.met.ie/lb/forecast/wednesday

looks like you'd nearly need to be arriving just in time for Foos taking the stage to avoid the worst of it.

looks like you'd nearly need to be arriving just in time for Foos taking the stage to avoid the worst of it.

Yeah we usually aim to get there for 7.30ish anyway and wont be changing that habit tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Frank Carter is well worth catching if people can!
    Terrific choice for a support act!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

For the first time ever i cant seem to find my tickets , What are ticketmaster like to deal with , when getting tickets re-printed on the day

For the first time ever i cant seem to find my tickets , What are ticketmaster like to deal with , when getting tickets re-printed on the day

If you got etickets you should have them on the app?

Don’t say lost, say don’t think you received them, if you cal them in the morning/Twitter it shouldn’t be an issue!

bennyl10 wrote: »
    If you got etickets you should have them on the app?

Don’t say lost, say don’t think you received them, if you cal them in the morning/Twitter it shouldn’t be an issue!

Cheers , Yea i picked them to be posted out which i kinda regret now ha.

Can you go to any ticketmaster outlet and get them reprinted or does it have to be the box office at the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Cheers , Yea i picked them to be posted out which i kinda regret now ha.

Can you go to any ticketmaster outlet and get them reprinted or does it have to be the box office at the gig

Contact ticket master customer service and they should just print more tickets for you to collect at the gig, did that for me at a different venue lately.

Contact ticket master customer service and they should just print more tickets for you to collect at the gig, did that for me at a different venue lately.

Cheers did you say you didnt receive them, Does it make a difference that the tickets were paid on my mams card (i have the card with me in my wallet anyways just in case)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Cheers did you say you didnt receive them, Does it make a difference that the tickets were paid on my mams card (i have the card with me in my wallet anyways just in case)

My brother was giving them to me and couldn't remember if he'd gotten them in the post. They are pretty reasonable I think. Deffo think you should have that card alright though.

If we can, we always try and make support. Unfortunately, for midweek gigs that isnt possible due to work and various responsibilities. That's why we set the time at 7.30 arrival, no matter how busy we are, everything gets dropped and we get to the gig with enough time to get in comfortably and enjoy ourselves.

My brother was giving them to me and couldn't remember if he'd gotten them in the post. They are pretty reasonable I think. Deffo think you should have that card alright though.

Ah perfect , Im gonna ring them when i get into work in the morning to see what can be done , cheers for help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,511 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Really enjoyed them in Belfast. Great frontman.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 woky83

What would be the best way to get back out to the Red Cow P&R after the gig? R would it easier to try get parking closer to the RDS?

Thanks 🀘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

woky83 wrote: »
    What would be the best way to get back out to the Red Cow P&R after the gig? R would it easier to try get parking closer to the RDS?

Thanks ��

There's umpteen different routes I suppose but off the top of my head,
    20min walk to green luas. Green->red luas. Red luas->Red cow

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Can anyone tell me how to get to the airport after the gig. Have a flight at 7am, is there buses running that head out that late to the Airport?

Just got onto Ticketmaster and they emailed me my ticket :)

I can now officially try to relax and get through this day with doing "some work" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to get to the airport after the gig. Have a flight at 7am, is there buses running that head out that late to the Airport?

Try Aircoach’s website for their timetable

DarMul17 wrote: »

Aircoach go from the ballsbridge hotel every half hour or so for most of the night, might have to book online

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭billyhead

Would anyone know did they play the pretender in Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

billyhead wrote: »
    Would anyone know did they play the pretender in Belfast?

Third song
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/foo-fighters/2019/vital-festival-belfast-northern-ireland-7b9f3ac4.html

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

One Pitch 1 ticket for sale here will leave it go for a under original price. Give me a PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

One Pitch 1 ticket for sale here will leave it go for a under original price. Give me a PM if interested.

Here is not for selling tickets.
    Try here: https://www.toutless.com/

Advertisement