Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immigrant Caravan's WTF?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Unconfirmed reports that Conor McGregor is in the Caravan...

dfg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Unconfirmed reports that Harvey Weinstein is in the Caravan...

harvey-weinstein-allegations-21-310x415.jpg

Unconfirmed reports that an Alien has infiltrated and is now part of the Caravan...

ridley_scott_alien_sequel_ai.jpg?itok=ah-XY622

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

It puts to shame these people who train for the camino santiago. Thousands of starving and poor women and children can just do the same. Wondering are they availing of the luggage transportation.

Unconfirmed reports that Sinead O'Connor is in the Caravan...

image.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Unconfirmed reports that cuthulu is joining the caravan

1*fmmF9LymBuB7uKXVYlshHQ.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Unconfirmed reports of lots of trucks heading that way .....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Rawr

Unconfirmed reports that Donald Trump is in the Caravan...

trump2.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Akrasia wrote: »
    Lads, these aren't illegal immigrants. They're asylum seekers. They're refugees. They're trying to get to the US border so they can lodge their applications and stay in the country legally.

If they wanted to sneak into the country, they're going about it in a very wierd way.

Europe take in about a million of refugees a year, America, should be waking up to it's responsibilities that it has signed up to through it's membership of the UNHCR and international human rights treaties.

The solution to refugee crisis is to tackle the reasons why these people are forced to leave their countries.

They have already passed through multiple safer countries where they could have lodged their application

Unconfirmed reports that Russian soldiers have joined the Caravan...

1108.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Rawr

Unconfirmed reports that the caravan has suddenly disappeared and left this cool looking horse at the US Border...

replica-of-trojan-horse.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

proudboy wrote: »
    We call it mid-term here in Ireland.

Do we now? :D:D Some of us here call it half-term because that's what it was called when you were just a sperm in your father's ballsack encased in a nappy.
    Shenshen wrote: »

The Germans even changed their legislation to make non-consensual groping in public a sexual offense, all thanks to immigrants.

You make that sound like a bad thing! :eek:

<Admin snip> Banned for 1 week.[/QUOTE]

did u see the video of a fifteen year old german girl gettting her face cut off by an IL;LEGEL IMIIGRANT
    ITS ON LIVELEAK

Seems to me that you enjoyed that for more than the fact that you are using it to foster a dislike for immigrants illegal or otherwise. Liveleak? Is that the most respectable site that you like to watch gore videos on? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

They have already passed through multiple safer countries where they could have lodged their application

Exactly. There are plenty of US Embassies in Mexico [and the their Countries of origin]that they passed along the way. They easily could have filed applications there. The fact that they didn't proves they're not genuine. I don't care how the Liberals spin this, but they have no right to just march up to our borders like an invading army and demand to be let in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Good unbiased report on the caravan here

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Oh Jaysis don't mention caravans, we're only starting to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet after the Casey Kerfuffle... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Exactly. There are plenty of US Embassies in Mexico [and the their Countries of origin]that they passed along the way. They easily could have filed applications there. The fact that they didn't proves they're not genuine. I don't care how the Liberals spin this, but they have no right to just march up to our borders like an invading army and demand to be let in.

Not all are marching onto the US a lot have asked to stay in Mexico.

https://news.sky.com/story/caravan-migrants-vow-to-get-to-us-mexico-border-as-fencing-goes-up-11545366
    The ministry said 2,793 migrants have applied for refugee status in Mexico in recent weeks and around 500 have asked for assistance to return to their home countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I dont see why armed borders are not already in place between the US and its neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I dont see why armed borders are not already in place between the US and its neighbours.

Indeed them frothing at the mouth canadians with their universal healthcare, reasonably priced phrameceuticals and legalised marijuana are just itching to sneak over the border to the US and....... nope got nothing

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

You make that sound like a bad thing! :eek:

Not at all! Women's rights groups had been campaigning for decades for this to be made a crime, but with no success.
    Thanks to immigrants, it is actually now a crime and can be prosecuted.

Personally, I would have preferred if it had not taken so many victims first, but that's legislators for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Because it's over 3000 km long?

That's assuming you're thinking of the US/Mexico border. The one between the US and Canada is over 8000 km making it even less feasible

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Well, actually, they do, as long as the other countries don't object to letting them through.

What they don't have is the right to cross your borders - though I'm a bit at a loss right now as to where the Mexican/Irish border is actually located?

What they don't have is the right to cross your borders - though I'm a bit at a loss right now as to where the Mexican/Irish border is actually located?

Between Arklow and Gorey!!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

This NPC clearly needs to be patched. Its not making alick of sense.

Lol, is this that new 4chan thing where they pretend to be severely mentally ill and suffering from derealization to Own The Libs?

I think they are trying to beat that alt-right crowd who started wearing nappies to Own the Libs, in acts of pathetic self-ownership

This NPC clearly needs to be patched. Its not making alick of sense.

Whereas you are just a regular font of wisdom aren't ya John?

Now your posts make a lot more sense.

B0jangles wrote: »
    Lol, is this that new 4chan thing where they pretend to be severely mentally ill and suffering from derealization to Own The Libs?

I think they are trying to beat that alt-right crowd who started wearing nappies to Own the Libs, in acts of pathetic self-ownership

You guys want to act like a bunch of pre-programmed drones then expect to get treated as such.

Well, actually, they do, as long as the other countries don't object to letting them through.

Its a not secret that I was born in the US. I've openly said it. Or you trying to pretend otherwise because you thought you made a witty remark?

You guys want to act like a bunch of pre-programmed drones then expect to get treated as such.

If you want to put yourself across as a guy from Kilkenny you probably shouldn't refer to the US Mexico border as "our border".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

If you want to put yourself across as a guy from Kilkenny you probably shouldn't refer to the US Mexico border as "our border".

An american can't live in Kilkenny?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The've no legal right to enter your country but people in dire straits seek a better life elsewhere when they can't get it at home. Your country was founded on that. Even under Trump, the states is still a better place for many people and being on the same land mass just makes it a simpler choice.
    Also after decades of toppling regimes and funding regimes all around the world, including South America, it's to be expected. The Brits had/have to deal with that kind of thing too. The world isn't your playground and you get to go home with no consequences when you're done, (see 9/11).

Advertisement