Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Deirdre o’Kane. She was insufferable when she was presenting the 6 o’clock show on tv3, used to go on about herself all the time. And her voice is so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

retalivity wrote: »
    Jennifer zamparelli
    Just send her to my house. I will mind her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

touts wrote: »
    Ivana Bachik. I know she claims to be a politician but no one has ever elected her to anything outside the college senate seats so to me that makes her a celebrity rather than a politician. She has based her whole career on being miserable and moaning about it.
    She's a left winger. They get orgasms imagining how poor and underpriveleged some people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Dr Ciara Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Muireann o Connell though I’m not sure she counts as a celebrity. She bores the bejasus out of me with her irritating voice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Muireann o Connell though I’m not sure she counts as a celebrity. She bores the bejasus out of me with her irritating voice.

+1 ….

And I had to uninstall Instagram , mainly due to her CONSTANT 'gramming' of nearly everything she does daily !!!

(I know you can unfollow(?) people like her, but I just couldn't see the point in it, massively narcissistic and egotistical)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Lottie Ryan ( would she be a celeb without her dads fame?)

Most female Djs on radio.... Same mid atlantic drone.

That "Love you Bye" dude off 2fm !! Just fcuk right off boy!! WTF !??

Lottie Ryan...
    (she actually followed me on twitter, after I put up my 'dislike' of her !! :P ) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

10 of the last 12 people mentioned here are women. And you can presume that at least 10 out of the last 12 posters were men. Lot of anger out there, folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

10 of the last 12 people mentioned here are women. And you can presume that at least 10 out of the last 12 posters were men. Lot of anger out there, folks.
    Anyone involved with RTE always get the most abuse. Apparently working for a semi-state means that you automatically become a target for the most bilious comments imaginable.

Why ? we cant find women irritating ? because we are men ??
    Sorry I didn't know that was a rule ! and I mentioned a male .
    Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Anyone involved with RTE always get the most abuse. Apparently working for a semi-state means that you automatically become a target for the most bilious comments imaginable.

Because her dad was a celeb dj - she would be a no one without him.

Hardly 'the most bilious comments imaginable' now are they ?
    :rolleyes: :D:D relax .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

It looks like you're the angry one

I’m a woman. I just find most of the last few Muireann Lottie etc very irritating and annoying. Lottie wouldn’t be anyone without her surname and I hate the way Muireann and Ciara stick their opinions down our throats. I tend to switch off if I see any of them on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Joe Duffy.

Talentless, condescending, sanctimonious sour-faced whinger who is costing the state over 350,000 euro per year in salary. Only in his position because uncle Gaybo forced him into RTE a few decades ago. Wink wink nudge nudge! Thanks unkie! ;)

Seriously no other country would pay someone with so little to give this amount of money on a yearly basis. Mental. The sooner he's gone the better we'll all be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

What happened to Brian Ormond he was kewl

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Seems like someone agrees with you!
    https://www.thejournal.ie/today-fm-4745872-Jul2019/

TODAY FM HAS announced a radical shake up of its afternoon and evening programming with presenter Muireann O’Connell saying that she has been “fired” from the station.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

odyssey06 wrote: »

TODAY FM HAS announced a radical shake up of its afternoon and evening programming with presenter Muireann O’Connell saying that she has been “fired” from the station.

Like for like really..... Mairead Ronan back instead of Muireann …………. :rolleyes:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😂

greenspurs wrote: »
    Like for like really..... Mairead Ronan back instead of Muireann …………. :rolleyes:

Ah stop the so called Eurovision expert. The late late wheel her out and ask her opinion on Eurovision songs.

Joe Duffy.

Talentless, condescending, sanctimonious sour-faced whinger who is costing the state over 350,000 euro per year in salary. Only in his position because uncle Gaybo forced him into RTE a few decades ago. Wink wink nudge nudge! Thanks unkie! ;)

Seriously no other country would pay someone with so little to give this amount of money on a yearly basis. Mental. The sooner he's gone the better we'll all be.

Tell us what you really think of him!

Bobblehats wrote: »

I think he works for Pippa posting out her jeans and candles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Wouldn't be surprised to read Maura Higgins here in a few months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I think he was one of the only people ever to get the sack from RTE for trying to scam them somehow, if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Woke Hogan wrote: »

♫♫ Here they come to save the daaay!!! ♫♫

Its getting bad now alright. God forbid the individuals mentioned might actually be annoying wastes of skin.

Annoying gimps in being annoying shocker!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I don’t mind Muireann, she is very good at co-host if the 6 o’clock show. Especially compared with previous hosts Deirdre o’Kane and guest hosts Majella o’Donnell And Roz Purcell. I’ve never listened to Muireann on radio, but I don’t find her annoying at all, actually I find her very appealing.
    The worst of all though is holly carpenter, if you look at her Twitter or Instagram you won’t see anyone so self absorbed. Everything she says is me me me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Mairead Ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

That TV3 weatherman who thinks he is some sort of mafia boss or something

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

smilerf wrote: »
    That TV3 weatherman who thinks he is some sort of mafia boss or something

Do you mean Martin 'The Hatchet' King? You'll regret saying that :)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

I don’t mind Muireann, she is very good at co-host if the 6 o’clock show. Especially compared with previous hosts Deirdre o’Kane and guest hosts Majella o’Donnell And Roz Purcell. I’ve never listened to Muireann on radio, but I don’t find her annoying at all, actually I find her very appealing.
    The worst of all though is holly carpenter, if you look at her Twitter or Instagram you won’t see anyone so self absorbed. Everything she says is me me me.

Ah Muireanns mammy/daddy on in defense. To be fair I’m sure she’s lovely if u are into interfering and annoying know it alls

Agree with u on holly

Do you mean Martin 'The Hatchet' King? You'll regret saying that :)

Surely he means Deric Hartigan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

♫♫ Here they come to save the daaay!!! ♫♫

Its getting bad now alright. God forbid the individuals mentioned might actually be annoying wastes of skin.

Annoying gimps in being annoying shocker!!!
    “Wastes of skin”

They’re TV presenters, not war criminals.

Advertisement