Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

I never had much of an opinion on her before apart from being the one from the Saturday's from Thurles. Ever since that rugby lad cheated on her she doesn't seem to go away and part of me thinks he's better off with out her.
    I saw her briefly on Virgin Media at around Christmas interviewing somebody and she came across very patronising.

she's a nobody , the band are muck , she thinks she's like the irish victoria beckham , dear lord

why is she given air time is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I never had much of an opinion on her before apart from being the one from the Saturday's from Thurles. Ever since that rugby lad cheated on her she doesn't seem to go away and part of me thinks he's better off with out her.
    I saw her briefly on Virgin Media at around Christmas interviewing somebody and she came across very patronising.

It must be tough having the father of your children cheat on you multiple times. No one deserves that.

She dyed her hair blonde shortly afterwards and is probably being more attention-seeking after having her heart broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It must be tough having the father of your children cheat on you multiple times. No one deserves that.

She dyed her hair blonde shortly afterwards and is probably being more attention-seeking after having her heart broken.

Yes it's tough but I've seen people deal with it better than her. She struck me as an attention seeker.

Yes it's tough but I've seen people deal with it better than her. She struck me as an attention seeker.

I suppose being an attention seeker means she can make more of a name for herself by getting more followers on Instagram.

says who ?? her

any scorned woman will use that bs line

she's a talentless ginger minger , plain and simple

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anthonylfc wrote: »
    says who ?? her

She was cheated on at least once by her husband. The other woman was named in the papers. Think what you like of her but to imply that she is lying about being cheated on is just being ignorant of information that is in the public domain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

says who ?? her

Whatever about the rest, that bit is utterly wrong.

She is beautiful.

Whatever about the rest, that bit is utterly wrong.

She is beautiful.

i sincerely hope you are joking

i wouldn't get up on her to get over a wall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

It would be easier to think of the ones I wouldn't like to see vanish. Seriously. Anyone who ever went on a reality show or godawful talent show for starters and anyone who considers themselves "influencers"...heave.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Graham Linehan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,288 ✭✭✭AllForIt

branie2 wrote: »
    Graham Linehan

He's hardly in the constant celebrity spotlight. I never heard of him until last week. On the other hand Una Healy pops up my news feeds ever week. No idea who she is to be honest but I see her name all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Saw yer man James kavanagh the other day queuing in a shop.

Real sulky petulant mug on him.

Looked like he was disgusted he wasn’t getting superstar treatment and whisked to the top of the queue due the number of Instagram followers or some such.

When in reality nobody gave a solitary fcuk

Tommy Tiernan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

James Kavanagh’s cat Diana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Who? and what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Graham Linehan

Dear god, dont start me on that creep. Yes he had his couple of years with Father Ted. Thank you for your service.

Didnt like how he attacked Count Dankula over the Pug saluting.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭lurker2000

Mc Gregor. Period.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Terri Prone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

All you needed to do was stop at James Kavanagh

or just feck it, anyone who identifies as a blogger/influencer/social media guru/social media comedian/those who work in a gym and trying to promote it on instagram...don't know whose worse, them or the legions of dopes who hang off every word they say

Looked like he was disgusted he wasn’t getting superstar treatment and whisked to the top of the queue due the number of Instagram followers or some such.

him and his brother can crawl under a rock

• Advertisement

says who ?? her

Misogyny is alive and well, my friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Amy huberman.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Those 2 lifting that couch from that Ulster Bank add. Will they Feck off :pac:

Those 2 lifting that couch from that Ulster Bank add. Will they Feck off :pac:

Hardly celebrities but they'd be chuffed to hear that :D

Hardly celebrities but they'd be chuffed to hear that :D

If Doireannn Garrihy and James Kavanagh thought that moving a sofa could make them famous we might see them running around Dublin with a sofa this evening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Terri Prone

Vile woman.

Ian O'Doherty

Ian O'Doherty

Yes, I saw him on TV Today.
    He got tolled on the internet by a school kid(Secondary I think) so he got the him and his parents and the principal to go into his office and apologise to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Conor McGregor - he’s putting the country to shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

They have no shame and expect you to serve them as if they were the biggest celebrities/saviours of the planet ever. wont mention the name of this one (there's a few influencers/social media "gurus" who I see on a regular basis), but couple of weeks ago I was in a restaurant for my lunch at work, and noticed it was one of these "influencers" was directly in front of me, not once did she look away from her phone, took so many selfies and videos, got the person she was with to take so many pics of her, while they were trying to eat and had the waitresses fawning over her...the vainness of thee people and its sad there's people who fawn over these self absorbed morons....and I bet if the restaurant didn't treat her like royalty, you know she'd be on her phone 2 seconds later on insta/snap chat whinging at them

Advertisement