Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Options

Comments

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    “Wastes of skin”

They’re TV presenters, not war criminals.

A bizarre statement - comparing talentless hacks to architects of genocide.

You're not very good at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

♫♫ Here they come to save the daaay!!! ♫♫

Its getting bad now alright. God forbid the individuals mentioned might actually be annoying wastes of skin.

Annoying gimps in being annoying shocker!!!
    “Wastes of skin”

They’re TV presenters, not war criminals.
    Howya Lottie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Don't take it so personally, pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Howya Lottie!

Ha it’s the ghost of Gerry on to defend his kin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Don't take it so personally, pal.
    You seem to be the only one taking it personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Do you mean Martin 'The Hatchet' King? You'll regret saying that :)
    That's him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

smilerf wrote: »
    That's him.

The man with the squarest head on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭TheDavester

any influencer/facebook comedian/social media model......and Blindboy boatclub

any influencer/facebook comedian/social media model......and Blindboy boatclub

Eh think that covers everyone so apart from members of the acting society. Thread closed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Sosueme.
    She is basically the Ireland version of an older Kylie Jenner. Ok she isn’t billionaire status yet like KJ but she seems to have become awful wealthy from her social media and beauty products business.

• Advertisement

Sosueme.
    She is basically the Ireland version of an older Kylie Jenner. Ok she isn’t billionaire status yet like KJ but she seems to have become awful wealthy from her social media and beauty products business.

Oh god and the plastic looking husband. I reckon Ken doll is his idol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Sosueme.

Probably doing well but it’s all an act. A certain cork based “influencer” isn’t know for having a decadent area of a room while the rest of the house looks like ****e.

Dylan is the wife!! Sue is definitely the female boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

fryup wrote: »
    Brendan O'Carroll

for Mrs Brown's Boys alone

i don't care how popular it is, to me its a national travesty, its comedy of the lowest common denominator, comedy for thicko's

The odd thing about Brendan O Carroll is that he's a member of MENSA, yet he's produced one of the dumbest shows in human history and isn't ashamed of it.

I haven't heard of most of the celebs in this thread, which is just as well. I can't think of any annoying ones to be honest, but Graham Norton is crap.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Probably doing well but it’s all an act. A certain cork based “influencer” isn’t know for having a decadent area of a room while the rest of the house looks like ****e.

Have you seen their new house in wherever northside they live?? There must be a lot of money coming in. I believes she works hard to have created a brand from herself, but she also seems to spend at least half each year abroad either on holidays or paid for trips to promote the luxury hotel she stays in. Fair play to her I guess that she has created this life for herself. And to be honest there doesn’t seem to be an end to it, she is becoming more and more successful and wealthy. I get the impression even her extended family is living off her wealth now and tagging along on all the trips. It’s mind boggling really.

Rosanna Davison is another one who is paid vast sums and given multiple free luxury holidays each year, just to post parts of it on her Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭sitkaspruce

Gerry Adams

• Registered Users Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

razorblunt wrote: »

Who ??

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Tubridy. Awful dose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

I'm just glad we have all these celebrities here to be able to avail of free holidays in the Centre Parc in Longford and then use their journalistic skills ( stop laughing) to push the propaganda about the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

He looks ridiculous, his pants are so tight, his teeth look like theyd glow in the dark and the state of his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Simon Delaney

He looks ridiculous, his pants are so tight, his teeth look like theyd glow in the dark and the state of his hair.

He reminds me of Tin-Tin on steroids!! Or Popeye after eating his spinach.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,808 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Bertie. Just. Go. Away. And stay away.

The hacks that seek him out to look under his stone to get his opinions on things are worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Gerry Adams

You are not referring to Lord Adams MP, AM? When the SAS swooped in to save him? That Lord Adams?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Rox Purcell going on about how hard it is to buy a house at 28.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Gerry Adams
    He's retiring! On a separate note, I have to say I've no idea who some of these "celebrities" listed in this thread are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Rox Purcell going on about how hard it is to buy a house at 28.

It's hard to tell if she's trying get more followers by saying this along with photos of her cellulite or if she genuinely cares about what she shows to her fans.

Also, Rosanna Davison especially since she announced her baby through surrogacy. Countless news articles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

He reminds me of Tin-Tin on steroids!! Or Popeye after eating his spinach.

We saw to two of them in a restaurant in Malahide a couple of years ago. My OH was shocked when I said Dylan was her husband (he assumed he erm...batted for the other team).

Sue spent the entire meal on her phone and didn't even take her coat off to eat. Had maybe 2-3 fork fulls of grub before she left. Barely spoke to each other the entire time.

Maybe they were having a bad day but tbh they looked totally miserable.

• Advertisement

We saw to two of them in a restaurant in Malahide a couple of years ago. My OH was shocked when I said Dylan was her husband (he assumed he erm...batted for the other team).

Sue spent the entire meal on her phone and didn't even take her coat off to eat. Had maybe 2-3 fork fulls of grub before she left. Barely spoke to each other the entire time.

Maybe they were having a bad day but tbh they looked totally miserable.

Now I don’t know them, and only know all this from Instagram, but they must fly in and out of Dublin near 50 times a year. The amount of holidays, many of them paid by companies they promote when they get there, they take is unreal. They are living some life I have to say.
    I also get from Instagram that Sue is fond of the booze!!

Fair play to her I guess for becoming so successful, she has both social media and her beauty brands going.
    I think Dylan is just her secretary tho, or else he is from a wealthy family.
    Is there a link from them to the Wrights Swords business??

Advertisement