Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    cgcsb wrote: »
    He'd have to explain where he got it though.

he could easily claim he found it on a message board on the dark web, he forgets exactly which one etc...unlikely he'd be believed but he could try that defence

if you got lucky you'd have exif data on the photo linked to a camera he owns, a date and time attached to it, maybe even geo location- damning evidence but I'm sure these people have an awareness of these things and cover their tracks

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    Still no arrest? Still no letter arriving? Has it got lost in the post? Something very strange is going on here.

Did the German police put the wrong address on the letter? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

callmehal wrote: »
    Did the German police put the wrong address on the letter? :O

The irony of the "efficient" Germans is not lost here :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

Ha ha, it’s hilarious isn’t it. The parents of a missing child waiting on a letter that tells them their child is dead............ funny stuff Allright.

Well done lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Rock77 wrote: »
    Ha ha, it’s hilarious isn’t it. The parents of a missing child waiting on a letter that tells them their child is dead............ funny stuff Allright.

Well done lads.

I'm not laughing at the McCanns.

The absurdity of the German police.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

limnam wrote: »

Perhaps it's Scotland Yard you should be mocking, as that's who the German police sent the letters to.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12341436
    Madeleine's parents were sent two letters by German cops - but British police failed to pass them on.

The first, saying they were treating their daughter's disappearance as murder after finding new evidence, was dispatched at the end of May.

The second was sent last week to update them on the investigation.

Both of the notes from the German Federal Police (BKA) were sent to the McCanns indirectly via Scotland Yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,108 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

limnam wrote: »

How do you know they made any mistake ? We don’t know the facts

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

No more money for the Fund/ UK police investigations if the child is dead. Forgive my cynicism but anyone with half a brain could work that one out.

No more money for the Fund/ UK police investigations if the child is dead. Forgive my cynicism but anyone with half a brain could work that one out.

What exactly are you saying here?

That the McCanns are denying receiving the letters so that they can make money? :confused:

• Advertisement

Why aren't the McCanns knocking down the door of the UK police? Are they not outraged that evidence is being held from them? This is all very weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,906 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

callmehal wrote: »
    Why aren't the McCanns knocking down the door of the UK police? Are they not outraged that evidence is being held from them? This is all very weird.

It's a letter, not evidence and the Germans have said they won't say what the nature of the evidence is. How do you know the McCann's haven't contacted the UK police as king for the letter and further details?

What exactly are you saying here?

That the McCanns are denying receiving the letters so that they can make money? :confused:

Dear me I would never suggest that. Work it out yourself with the British Police in mind, since you seem to be able to work out everything else on everyone's behalf relating to this case. Gwan now.

cnocbui wrote: »
    It's a letter, not evidence and the Germans have said they won't say what the nature of the evidence is. How do you know the McCann's haven't contacted the UK police as king for the letter and further details?

It's just that the statement saying they've received nothing came out quite fast. Maybe a statement is upcoming. No matter what it is exactly, it's the latest on their missing daughter. They'll want to know what's in that letter urgently.

Dear me I would never suggest that. Work it out yourself with the British Police in mind, since you seem to be able to work out everything else on everyone's behalf relating to this case. Gwan now.

Ah I see, another one of your madcap conspiracy theories involving the McCanns having the police in their pockets.

Half a brain indeed. Lol, as you were...

Ah I see, another one of your madcap conspiracy theories involving the McCanns having the police in their pockets.

Half a brain indeed. Lol, as you were...

Look, my views are just as valid as anyone else's here. And quit with the insults please, not a good look.

McC have had the British Police in their pockets from the outset. At one point I recall reading that NOTHING other than abduction would be countenanced or investigated by the British Police.

Look, my views are just as valid as anyone else's here. And quit with the insults please, not a good look.

McC have had the British Police in their pockets from the outset. At one point I recall reading that NOTHING other than abduction would be countenanced or investigated by the British Police.

Where did I insult you? You do post madcap conspiracy theories, as confirmed by the above post!

Sorry if I sound harsh but you shouldn’t believe everything you read. How on earth would they have the British police ‘in their pockets’

How would the conversation go..

Right lads the parents look quite suspicious here but nobody is to investigate them, I know them, their sound. NOTHING is to be looked into except abduction, dismissed.

Where did I insult you? You do post madcap conspiracy theories, as confirmed by the above post!

Ah come on, it's Friday night, the restrictions are being lifted, there is a new dawn out there at last.

The British police achieved nothing did they? Did they investigate the family, friends, contacts? Did they do anything other than dig a few holes on a jolly to PdL?

Honestly, I really think there is a D notice on this. No hard feelings Dark Crystal, it's just a topic on a thread that is prone to speculation.

But stop the insults anyway please!

Sorry if I sound harsh but you shouldn’t believe everything you read. How on earth would they have the British police ‘in their pockets’

How would the conversation go..

Right lads the parents look quite suspicious here but nobody is to investigate them, I know them, their sound. NOTHING is to be looked into except abduction, dismissed.

That is exactly what transpired really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Everyone's opinion is a theory because none of us know the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Look, my views are just as valid as anyone else's here.

What are you views though? You said something obscure, you were questioned on it and then told the user to work it out themselves. Hard to know if your views are valid or not when you don’t seem to have much confidence in them yourself. Why not tell us what you meant?

I’m sure you’ll respond to this post with something like “the coven has descended” bla bla. All while ordering others to stop insulting you.

What are you views though? You said something obscure, you were questioned on it and then told the user to work it out themselves. Hard to know if your views are valid or not when you don’t seem to have much confidence in them yourself. Why not tell us what you meant?

I’m sure you’ll respond to this post with something like “the coven has descended” bla bla. All while ordering others to stop insulting you.

Ah come on. This is speculation central, because NO ONE knows what happened. That's why my view and yours and everyone else's cannot be refuted really.

But we can post our theories without any insults and bickering and so on surely?

Ah come on. This is speculation central, because NO ONE knows what happened. That's why my view and yours and everyone else's cannot be refuted really.

But we can post our theories without any insults and bickering and so on surely?

Sounds good. So what did you mean?

About what? You will have to enlighten me. And round the houses we go again I suppose.

Anyway over to you.

About what? You will have to enlighten me. And round the houses we go again I suppose.

Anyway over to you.

This post:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,297 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Something Else

Sure looks that way. The former RUC detective who initially suspected Gerry McCann of being guilty dismissed that theory on purely emotional grounds after observing Gerry's behaviour around the other kids. The Spanish private detective said 'I knew straight away from looking at Kate that she had nothing to do with it' again something no detective worth their salt would say but obviously he's paid to produce a particular result.

You know when professional detectives dismiss lines of enquiry for illogical emotional reasons that things aren't right. I'd say Scotland yard are certainly on team McCann. It seems that they are actually at odds with the German police for some reason. Maybe they don't like the German police line of enquiries.

This post:

Scotland Yard, the met, the Leicester police were funded with lots of moolah to do what? Go on a jolly to dig a few holes in PdL?

Where did all that money go? Nothing achieved, because I reckon they were not allowed to investigate anything other than an abduction. That has been widely reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,906 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I think it's the people in high places, organised pedo ring with Masonic connections and government D notice to keep a lid on it thing. Roswell and Area 51 may also be involved, though I'm not sure.

• Advertisement

cgcsb wrote: »
    Sure looks that way. The former RUC detective who initially suspected Gerry McCann of being guilty dismissed that theory on purely emotional grounds after observing Gerry's behaviour around the other kids. The Spanish private detective said 'I knew straight away from looking at Kate that she had nothing to do with it' again something no detective worth their salt would say but obviously he's paid to produce a particular result.

You know when professional detectives dismiss lines of enquiry for illogical emotional reasons that things aren't right. I'd say Scotland yard are certainly on team McCann. It seems that they are actually at odds with the German police for some reason. Maybe they don't like the German police line of enquiries.

I would be quite sure they investigated the parents and found no reason whatsoever to suspect them.

I’m sure the detective said that after the investigation.

As in if he saw Gerry with the kids and thought wow it couldn’t be this guy and then all the evidence pointed to the parents he then wouldn’t just say ah it defo wasn’t him..

Point being, if there was any evidence whatsoever the parents did it or if the timeline of the events didn’t make it impossible for them to have done it the the police would not be ‘in their pocket’

The police don’t say things like ‘missing child, looks a lot like the parents were involved, let’s try to get them out of this’

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement