Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    callmehal wrote: »
    Yes but the dogs are more than what they have on anyone else!

Let's see what comes out of the latest with this peado. That he hasn't been charged and the whole mess over the letter sent doesn't lead to much confidence.

I’m losing confidence at this stage Allright but they must have something...

You can’t really say the dogs are more than they have on anyone else though because the dogs are nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭limnam

Rock77 wrote: »
    Lads yis are gas.. there is no evidence that the parents did it! Absolutely none. Zip... nothing.

There may or may not be evidence on this German guy that they haven’t made public, but even if there is no evidence on him that doesn’t magic up evidence on the parents.

Not sure why you're saying lads.

I've never accused the McCanns of anything past reckless negligence.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    SusieBlue wrote: »
    Except the dogs have been proven to have been wrong in the past, they aren’t infallible. That’s extremely relevant, along with the fact that there’s no physical evidence to back up their ‘findings’.

Who said they were? 3 different locations though. As I said, more evidence against the McCanns than anyone else.

You can’t really say the dogs are more than they have on anyone else though because the dogs are nothing!

The dogs aren't nothing. It's not hard evidence but if the dogs had indicated the scent in the peados van, would anyone be questioning it?

The dogs aren't nothing. It's not hard evidence but if the dogs had indicated the scent in the peados van, would anyone be questioning it?

You can find excuses for just about anything.

The problem is with the McCanns you seem to find yourself coming up with one excuse after another.

Yet people cream themselves at the thought of CB with nothing concrete at all

Strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

if the dogs had indicated the scent in the peados van, would anyone be questioning it?

If they had alerted and then they found her DNA was present in his van, well yes that would be something substantial, what with her never having been in his van before, don’t you think?

It’s not that remarkable however that her DNA components were found in the apartment that she was sharing with her family, and when the DNA components in the car could be Gerry’s, the twins or Kate.

Again I believe this point has been explained to you a few times now. Your question is not half as clever as you seem to think it is.

limnam wrote: »

The problem is with the McCanns you seem to find yourself coming up with one excuse after another.

Strange

It’s not one excuse after another though, it’s one silly meaningless fact after another that people try to use to implicate the parents. Again there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate the parents.

People ‘Cream’ themselves over CB because the police came out recently and said they have ‘concrete proof’ the child is dead and he is their main suspect. Whether they do or not remains to be seen but we can only go on what we are being told.

It’s not one excuse after another though, it’s one silly meaningless fact after another that people try to use to implicate the parents. Again there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate the parents.

People ‘Cream’ themselves over CB because the police came out recently and said they have ‘concrete proof’ the child is dead and he is their main suspect. Whether they do or not remains to be seen but we can only go on what we are being told.

The same police said, she may be alive. :confused:

The same police said, she may be alive. :confused:

I hear you, I have no idea what they are doing and they might not either!!

Strange

Exactly, it could very well be this peado but so far there's no arrest, no charge, just speculation about some photos or videos along with a letter that was meant to be sent. That's it but people think it's him yet, the dogs getting the scent in 3 separate places, the lies, the witness stating they thought it was Gerry McCann carrying the child etc are just dismissed without a second thought.

I've always thought it was an abductor but without any evidence, all possibilities have to be considered. And when you look at many cases, there's been a lot of stranger outcomes than parents who think it's ok to abandon their kids to go partying every night disposing of their child after an accident.

• Advertisement

Again, if the dogs got the scent in the peados van and a witness saw him carrying a child on the same night Madeleine went missing and his story was full of lies, do you think people would just excuse it away?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jaysus.

Exactly, it could very well be this peado but so far there's no arrest, no charge, just speculation about some photos or videos along with a letter that was meant to be sent. That's it but people think it's him yet, the dogs getting the scent in 3 separate places, the lies, the witness stating they thought it was Gerry McCann carrying the child etc are just dismissed without a second thought.

Just ignore all that! WHERES YOUR TIMELINE PAL? :pac:

Exactly.

You can explain away so much of it, your still left with mind bloggling things to try and explain. But somehow every single one has an answer.

Then when all esle fails. Mention someone who was falesley imprisoned for simmilar and we're done.

Again, yis are gas.

Who cares about a timeline!!? Well everyone forming an opinion on this case should, it’s kind of fundamental to the opinion the parents were involved don’t you think. It clearly makes it impossible.

Didn’t the guy carrying the child come forward? It wasn’t Gerry or Madeline.. is that another excuse for the parents??

Again, yis are gas.

Who cares about a timeline!!? Well everyone forming an opinion on this case should, it’s kind of fundamental to the opinion the parents were involved don’t you think. It clearly makes it impossible.

Didn’t the guy carrying the child come forward? It wasn’t Gerry or Madeline.. is that another excuse for the parents??

Who knows the timeline? Who knows when Madeleine disappeared? Nothing is impossible. You can't rule out the parents because you hope it wasn't them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Again, if the dogs got the scent in the peados van and a witness saw him carrying a child on the same night Madeleine went missing and his story was full of lies, do you think people would just excuse it away?

Who saw who carrying a child? What are you even talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

The basket case thread, you were all kicked out of the other one. Jaysus is right!

TheW1zard wrote: »
    The basket case thread, you were all kicked out of the other one. Jaysus is right!

:pac::pac:

Who knows the timeline? Who knows when Madeleine disappeared? Nothing is impossible. You can't rule out the parents because you hope it wasn't them.

Everyone knows the timeline??

The kids were at the kids club until 6:00pm

Gerry played tennis from 6-7pm

The McCanns sat down for dinner at 8:35pm

This gives them 1 hour 35 mins to kill the child and dispose of the body despite having no means of transport, knowing nobody in the area and not knowing the area itself..

And I don’t care if it was the parents! I hope whoever it was is caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,326 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Something Else
    Lads yis are gas.. there is no evidence that the parents did it! Absolutely none. Zip... nothing.

There may or may not be evidence on this German guy that they haven’t made public, but even if there is no evidence on him that doesn’t magic up evidence on the parents.

Yeah we know, there's no evidence anything happened at all in fact. The dogs offered more insight than anything else at this point in time. Unless the German police produce something.

• Advertisement

Something Else

I don't think you can say the dogs are nothing. They are something alright. And more importantly the McCann's reaction to the dogs being brought in is more damning for them than the actual dog's reaction.

Something Else
    Everyone knows the timeline??

The kids were at the kids club until 6:00pm

Gerry played tennis from 6-7pm

The McCanns sat down for dinner at 8:35pm

This gives them 1 hour 35 mins to kill the child and dispose of the body despite having no means of transport, knowing nobody in the area and not knowing the area itself..

And I don’t care if it was the parents! I hope whoever it was is caught.

How do you know what's in bold?

cgcsb wrote: »
    I don't think you can say the dogs are nothing. They are something alright. And more importantly the McCann's reaction to the dogs being brought in is more damning for them than the actual dog's reaction.

Indeed her relief that they couldn't be used in court was frightening

The fact she wrote it in her own book was even weirder.

Indeed her relief that they couldn't be used in court was frightening

The fact she wrote it in her own book was even weirder.

Weird that she felt she couldn’t be stitched up in court for the murder of her own child?

Cadaver dogs are extremely unreliable if I’m not mistaken.

Also the dog sniffed human blood, in a holiday apt, shared by how many people over how long?

I really do struggle with your line of thinking, there’s no solid evidence of anything so the parents did it..

What do you think was the story with the dog alerting at the car? This car was rented a long time after the child vanished. Could the dog have smelled human blood from a different family that rented the car months before?

Yeah we know, there's no evidence anything happened at all in fact. The dogs offered more insight than anything else at this point in time. Unless the German police produce something.

If I’m not mistaken the dogs sniffed human blood in the apt and the rental car.. does this make me suspect the parents killed their child, dumped the body, drank wine, got ready for a night out and off they went? No

How do you know what's in bold?

They were in a foreign country and didn’t have a rented car at the time.

They didn’t have friends or family in the area (you know, to help them dispose of a child’s body)

Weird that she felt she couldn’t be stitched up in court for the murder of her own child?

Also the dog sniffed human blood, in a holiday apt, shared by how many people over how long?

I really do struggle with your line of thinking, there’s no solid evidence of anything so the parents did it..

What do you think was the story with the dog alerting at the car? This car was rented a long time after the child vanished. Could the dog have smelled human blood from a different family that rented the car months before?

Why would she concerned about been stitched up?

The dogs were brought in to help.

Martin Grimes is not in the business of stitching anyone up.

As a parent of a missing child you want the dogs to "work" you want them to help.

Something Else

There are 2 dogs, one alerts to blood, the other to human corpses/decomposition. They both alerted to the same areas in separate tests (they didn't see each other alerting). Nobody ever died in apartment 5a according to the Ocean Club. There are other explanations as to where the scents came from, but it's suspicious none the less. Mc-Fans keep reinforcing their narrative of cadaver dogs being unreliable. I believe them to be reliable, they have proven to be reliable in the past, perhaps not 100% but they are pretty good. 95% accuracy and 2 independent alerts is sufficient for me to be suspicious.

https://medium.com/@groversmill/the-truth-about-cadaver-dogs-5-things-you-didnt-know-a53344a43ee7#:~:text=Accuracy%3A%20Did%20you%20know%20studies,the%20location%20of%20a%20cadaver.

There are 2 dogs, one alerts to blood, the other to human corpses/decomposition. They both alerted to the same areas in separate tests (they didn't see each other alerting). Nobody ever died in apartment 5a according to the Ocean Club. There are other explanations as to where the scents came from, but it's suspicious none the less. Mc-Fans keep reinforcing their narrative of cadaver dogs being unreliable. I believe them to be reliable, they have proven to be reliable in the past, perhaps not 100% but they are pretty good.

COCONUTS!

• Advertisement

Something Else
    They were in a foreign country and didn’t have a rented car at the time.

We know that they didn't hire a car from the standard rental car companies at the airport, that's all we know.
    They didn’t have friends or family in the area (you know, to help them dispose of a child’s body)

We don't know if they have friends in the area or not. They seemed to be close with the local priest alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement