Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamweek 10 Transfers.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Same....going with Ings at the minute, although it won't matter if TAA is dropped again.

Ended up taking my first hit of the season last night....
    Kane --> Firmino
    Mitrovic --> Arnie
    Bednarek --> Mendy

Was going to wait another week for Mendy but pulled the trigger this week

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Same....going with Ings at the minute, although it won't matter if TAA is dropped again.

Ended up taking my first hit of the season last night....
    Kane --> Firmino
    Mitrovic --> Arnie
    Bednarek --> Mendy

Was going to wait another week for Mendy but pulled the trigger this week

Would you not have waited a week to do Mitrovic to Arnie?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Maybe...but have lost patience with Mitrovic tbh and Arnie looking very sharp.

Possibly a bit rash alright but have been playing conservatively all season and getting a bit bored at this stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This post has been deleted.

Explained here:
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Going to bank this gameweek and put off the planned Ings to Arnie move until GW11 as Ings has Newcastle at home so giving him one last hurrah in my team.

Leicester have conceded 15 PL in 9 games. It is the evening kick off. Leicester & West Ham will be a great goals galore game.

Southampton and NEWCASTLE. Both 3pm kick offs last week and even at this early stage a 6 pointer. Both played out 0-0 and 1-0 last week

I’d prefer to be on Arnie.

Good Luck on what you do. I’d like to see you continue flying high

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Finally pulled the trigger with my FTs: Sterling & Trippier out, Salah & Dunk in.

Not sure it's the right move long term, but I'm just too fearful of not having Salah today. A few weeks ago I resisted tearing up my team to get Kane versus Cardiff and that worked out, but this time I've caved. Just annoyed that Mo went up unexpectedly last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I don't need it explained. It says nothing there about having two transfers after using the free hit or not

You don’t, you have 1.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I don't need it explained. It says nothing there about having two transfers after using the free hit or not

Yes, it does mention it, I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can anyone confirm if I used my free hit this week will I have two transfers next week???

You will have one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭COH

Whats the consensus on the best 4.5 keeper for the forseeable?

I have 2FT and while its not an immediate concern I want to have the issue sorted so that I can assess the need for KDB/Mendy next gameweek with 2FTs.

Looking at Begovic out for one of the following:

A - Fabianski
    B - Ryan
    C - Lossl

All 3 have good fixtures... Ryans gone in Jan though.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

COH wrote: »

I have 2FT and while its not an immediate concern I want to have the issue sorted so that I can assess the need for KDB/Mendy next gameweek with 2FTs.

A - Fabianski
    B - Ryan
    C - Lossl

Thoughts?

I’d go with Ryan if there your only options.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,824 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Holebas or Mendy. Can't decide who to go with this weekend.

Team is

Ryan
    Alonso, Robertson, Mendy/Holebas
    Hazard, Madison, Mane, Fraser
    Deeney, Agureo, Ings

Have Hennessy, Moura, AWB, Mendy/Holebas on the bench.

COH wrote: »

A - Fabianski
    B - Ryan
    C - Lossl

Thoughts?

I should have brought Ryan in earlier but looking at fixtures now I might wait until next week and go with Fabianski.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Looking forward to a 530 sat evening game involving Leicster and West Ham WAAYYYYYY more than I should be LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

At the moment for a -4
    Kane --> Laca
    Moura --> Salah
    Fraser --> Murphy

0.2 m left over

Haven't pulled the trigger yet. I've the day to ponder it and will wait to see if there's any update on Hazard before then.

Never got around to making that yesterday. Went 0.2 m in the bank to -0.1 m :(

Need to think fast here

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Need to think fast here

The deadline is 2 today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,418 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Need to think fast here

There's a bunch of cheaper options than Murphy that'll get you over the line.
    I've gone with Billing based on fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Worth a hit to bring Salah in for Haz? I’ll lose a lot of value on Haz as bought at 10.7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

F1ngers wrote: »
    Yes, it does mention it, I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't.

Exactly.

"Please note that when playing either a Wildcard or your Free Hit chip, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek"

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

remoteboy wrote: »
    Worth a hit to bring Salah in for Haz? I’ll lose a lot of value on Haz as bought at 10.7.

depends on 2 things.

what price did you buy Hazard for (i.e. will you lose value?)
    is Hazard fit?

we don't know the answer to the second one anyway, so you can do nothing but go with your gut.

basically, if Hazard is fit, he could easily match Salah given his form. but we don't know if he's fit. so nobody will be able to give you an absolute answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭remoteboy

SlickRic wrote: »
    depends on 2 things.

what price did you buy Hazard for (i.e. will you lose value?)
    is Hazard fit?

we don't know the answer to the second one anyway, so you can do nothing but go with your gut.

basically, if Hazard is fit, he could easily match Salah given his form. but we don't know if he's fit. so nobody will be able to give you an absolute answer.

Gut says do it. Feel like I need Salah as a blocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Debating Ings to Arnie. Last minute transfers are never a good idea are they

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Went
    Kane-> Arnie and
    Moura -> Salah

in the end and saved my -4 hit with 1.6 m leftover

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Debating Ings to Arnie. Last minute transfers are never a good idea are they

Was thinking about the same transfer during the week, but decided against it. Home to Newcastle is about a good a fixture as a striker can get at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

tailgunner wrote: »
    Was thinking about the same transfer during the week, but decided against it. Home to Newcastle is about a good a fixture as a striker can get at the moment.

That's what I was thinking, until I saw Arnie in the picks. Think I'll stick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Benimar wrote: »
    Keep Knockaert. Barkley probably won’t start, Loftus Cheek certainly won’t start.

0 points for knockaert as a sub.
    I blame you and not me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

sicknotexi wrote: »
    Decided to get Salah in for Hazard(I only got hazard in a few weeks ago so not losing much value) and downgrade Richarlison to Pereyra for a -4. Got lucky with Salah not hauling big while he was out of my team but not going to take the risk against Cardiff.

Patricio
    Mendy Alonso Robertson
    Mane Salah(c) Pereyra Maddison
    Arnautovic Aguero Mitrovic

Fabianski Neves AWB Schelotto

Boom!

• Advertisement
Advertisement