Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamweek 10 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

We've got a 2pm deadline this week so TAA owners can hope for line-up hints.

I'm considering a House-keeping transfer like a few others and looking at a 4.3M mid because I.ve got Duffy/Kabasele/AWB for the third defensive spot (alongside Robbo and Alonso).

I guess what I'm saying is be careful about the extra spend on the bench players.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I haven't made a transfer since my WC in GW7. Last week I had 2FT and I couldn't see one to be made, so I let it go. I'm facing the prospect of doing the same this week, seems wrong! Can anyone see potential transfers here?

Patricio (Hamer)
    TAA Laporte Trippier (Bennett) (AWB)
    Sterling Hazard Mane Richarlison
    Mitrovic Aguero Arnie

0ITB.

The one I've been most contemplating is TAA and Laporte out for Mendy + 4.4 (Dunk?). But if TAA starts I'm swapping Liverpool/City for City/Brighton defensive coverage, so I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

I haven't made a transfer since my WC in GW7. Last week I had 2FT and I couldn't see one to be made, so I let it go. I'm facing the prospect of doing the same this week, seems wrong! Can anyone see potential transfers here?

Patricio (Hamer)
    Mitrovic Aguero Arnie

0ITB.

The one I've been most contemplating is TAA and Laporte out for Mendy + 4.4 (Dunk?). But if TAA starts I'm swapping Liverpool/City for City/Brighton defensive coverage, so I'm not sure.

I think that would be a very good double transfer tbh
    I myself am probably gonna bank again . It’s the second time this season . Haven’t taken a hit either . Never known a season like it. Maybe it’s because apart from hazard none of the premiums have exploded since start of season . And when he did I still didn’t get him LOL

I do however have a -4 maybe even a -8 lined up for next weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭loadwire

Patricio (Hamer)
    Mitrovic Aguero Arnie

0ITB.

Could do trippier to vvd? Though might create a problem if you think you might be bringing salad in soon.

km79 wrote: »
    I think that would be a very good double transfer tbh
    I myself am probably gonna bank again . It’s the second time this season . Haven’t taken a hit either . Never known a season like it. Maybe it’s because apart from hazard none of the premiums have exploded since start of season . And when he did I still didn’t get him LOL

Wait who is your fifth mid ? Cos I’d also do tripper to Robertson at some stage but you may need cash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Do we think Kayal will retain his place in the Brighton midfield after Groß returns? Kayal has picked up quite a few points in a short space of time, is great value at 4.4 and Brighton have good form and fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Wait who is your fifth mid ? Cos I’d also do tripper to Robertson at some stage but you may need cash

Obiang, so a 4.4. I was just playing around and tried:

TAA, Laporte, Trippier out;

Robertson, Mendy, 4.2 in.

But there aren't really any 4.2 options so that one is a bust I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,856 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm a bit stuck on transfers this week. Currently on two frees and 0.5 in the bank.

Current team is Hennessy, Hamer, Alonso, Robertson, Holebas, Mendy and AWB. Midfield of Hazard, Maddison, Fraser, Lucas and Mane. Forwards are Deeney, Aguero and Ings.

Need to change Hennessy as his next three fixtures are dire. Happy enough with the back four this week. Good chance of Alonso, Robertson and Holebas keeping a clean sheet and Mendy with an assist (shut out Spurs?)

Probably be starting Maddison, Fraser and Mane and make a call on Hazard later.

Deeney and Ings are have decent fixtures so might hold on to both for this weekend and move Ings on next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Looking like a 4th bank of the season at the mo. WTF is going on?

May change with any team news, but currently on banking

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Wan-Biss -> Duffy

0.1£ Profit made on Wan and 4 horrible fixtures coming up.

Duffy may go up the 0.1£ so that would be nice.

Will be filling spot on bench all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Hennessy
    Alonso Bennett Duffy Peireira
    Sterling Fraser Maddison Hazard
    Aguero PEA

Hamer Wan-B Guendozi Kamara

2.7m to spend.

Feel like I need Salah.
    Do I get rid of Sterling or Hazard though?

Would be for a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Patricio (Hamer)
    Mitrovic Aguero Arnie

0ITB.

Patricios fixtures take a nasty turn very soon front 7 doesn't need touching anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Current team is:

Begovic, Bettinelli
    Mendy, Alonso, TAA, AWB, Bennett
    Salah, Hazard, Maddison, Richarlison, Ward
    Aguero, Mitrovic, Ings

2Ft and 0.8 ITB.

Thinking of a very boring downgrade of Bettinelli to raise another 0.4 and then look at Begovic, Ward or Ings next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Is there not a doubt that holebas will not get his place back after them winning 2 0 last week when he was suspended.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Looking like a 4th bank of the season at the mo. WTF is going on?

May change with any team news, but currently on banking

Me too but still debating Trippier to Mendy as I will be doing it next week probably anyway
    Might be best to wait and see though. Feels a bit sideways this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Me too but still debating Trippier to Mendy as I will be doing it next week probably anyway
    Might be best to wait and see though. Feels a bit sideways this week?

Have you got Robertson?

Trippier - Robertson this week. Then Robertson to Mendy the following week?

Have you got Robertson?

Trippier - Robertson this week. Then Robertson to Mendy the following week?

Have robertson and alonso. I also have enough money to do the long overdue transfer of Steve cook out to mendy but I am now thinking of moving more money into midfield........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Have no idea what to do with my team this week
    Begovic hamer
    Alonso Pereira Jonny AWB yedlin
    Hazard mane richarlison schurrle Fraser
    Aguero vardy arnautovic

Looking to get Mendy in for Jonny but means downgrading somewhere else. Considering my free hit this week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

A downgrade to Chilwell from Trippier to free up funds is appealing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

At the moment for a -4
    Kane --> Laca
    Moura --> Salah
    Fraser --> Murphy

0.2 m left over

Haven't pulled the trigger yet. I've the day to ponder it and will wait to see if there's any update on Hazard before then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Vardy a doubt....

Id have to take -4 to sub him out bt would have 10.8 to spend. Any ideas folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Capoue or Kennedy as an enabler?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭elefant

I'm always a fan of Kenedy. A 4.9 million player well capable of getting you double figures. His fixtures have been as bad as can possibly be up to this point, and is set for a good run of them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Kennedy all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Well on current prices I can do (over the next few days)

Tripper - Mendy
    Dilva - 5.4 (Kennedy or Neves stand out)
    And have enough itb for
    Richarlison- KDB provided neither rises or falls
    My squad for GW11 would look like this then

Leno Hamer
    Mendy Robertson zaba Bennet AWB
    Salah Hazard KDB Hojbjerg 5.4
    Kun Ings Mitro

Have made those changes so thanks for the help
    Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Will hazard start?
    I need to get Salah in somehow

elefant wrote: »
    I'm always a fan of Kenedy. A 4.9 million player well capable of getting you double figures. His fixtures have been as bad as can possibly be up to this point, and is set for a good run of them now.

He was an absolute disaster when I got him in last year for his great run......spent a lot of it at left back and some on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

He was an absolute disaster when I got him in last year for his great run......spent a lot of it at left back and some on the bench

So essentially he was left back on the bench? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭elefant

He got me 15 points out of the absolute blue one gameweek last season, built up a lot of goodwill there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Cant do Hazard to Salah without a points hit

Any midfielders worth trading Moura/Fraser/Richarlson which would give me the 0.3m I need?

Advertisement