Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamweek 10 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Firmino in Success out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

manual_man wrote: »
    Firmino in Success out

Bit pessimistic there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Still can't decide whether to ditch Hazard or Sterling for Salah. Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hazard and Fraser out for Salah and hojbjerg for -4 which enables me to do Jonny and mane out next week for Mendy and maddison? Good logic?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Is Iwobi worth a look or is he playing a bit deep?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I have knockaert.

Can't decide between solid Barkley or midweek hat trick hero loftus cheek....

Or bank !

Ahhhh

Help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I have knockaert.

Can't decide between solid Barkley or midweek hat trick hero loftus cheek....

Or bank !

Ahhhh

Help

Keep Knockaert. Barkley probably won’t start, Loftus Cheek certainly won’t start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Hazard and Fraser out for Salah and hojbjerg for -4 which enables me to do Jonny and mane out next week for Mendy and maddison? Good logic?

Wouldn’t be a fan of taking 8 points in hits and than having no Hazard for a home game with Palace tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Benimar wrote: »
    Wouldn’t be a fan of taking 8 points in hits and than having no Hazard for a home game with Palace tbh.

Just took -4 in the end. Telegraph reporting vardy dropped for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Tempted to punt on Shaqiri but will he start?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Hazard to Salah for -4 and Salah to captain.

Help me Superman!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

castie wrote: »

Help me Superman!

Crazy your looking at 2 goals to break even and Hazard could play yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Tempted to punt on Shaqiri but will he start?

I thinking the same

Help me Superman!

Help me Superman!

Crazy your looking at 2 goals to break even and Hazard could play yet.

Hazard would of been captain as well so just need Salah to outscore him by 2 if he starts.

Help me Superman!

Hazard would of been captain as well so just need Salah to outscore him by 2 if he starts.
    Thats all?

Help me Superman!

Thats all?

I'll completely admit I've no idea what I'm doing here.

My thinking is I have aguero and I don't fancy him as captain against Spurs.
    So if hazard didn't start and aguero comes off early without any impact id end up with alot of cash for very little points and a captain.

I'll completely admit I've no idea what I'm doing here.

My thinking is I have aguero and I don't fancy him as captain against Spurs.
    So if hazard didn't start and aguero comes off early without any impact id end up with alot of cash for very little points and a captain.

Valid points,Im rolling the dice with Haz and have Mane cap .Prob blow up in my face.
    I also got in Ozil so you prob shouldnt have to explain your self to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

After last weeks disastrous 17 points and seeing everyone's penchant for Mo Salah in the captain thread, I've gone for the nuclear option. Mass transfers ahoy to give me:

Patricio (Fabianski)
    Mendy Robertson Alonso Trippier (Bennett)
    Salah Hazard Richarlison Maddison (Billing)
    Lacazette Arnautovic (Vokes)

After mulling over Billing vs Hojbjerg, I've decided on the former as his fixtures are far superior over the winter months. Much as I want to punt on Shaqiri, it's too risky and I'm too far behind for risk right now. Go ultra conservative and claw my way back up for a while, methinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Got Hazard at 10.7 so very reluctant to get rid of him unless he's going to be out for a wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Will hazard start?
    I need to get Salah in somehow

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Green&Red wrote: »
    Yes

Sterling out then so

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭GeordieRebel

Vardy news is poor timing. Was hoping to bank but with both him and Hazard in the team I probably need to hedge and take one or both. Only .1 to play with. Would ideally just swap out Vardy but no obvious replacement. Have Mane so going Salah + cheaper striker is less appealingg too. Will have to sleep on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Just did Aguero to Murray and Moura to Salah (c).
    Will be hiding behind the couch next weekend when City play Southampton.
    Murray, yellow flag aside!!, has very good fixtures.
    Salah at home to Cardiff is a no brainer and if Arsenal play a high line against us next week, Salah and Mane (have him also) will have a field day.
    Famous last words.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,081 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Going to bank this gameweek and put off the planned Ings to Arnie move until GW11 as Ings has Newcastle at home so giving him one last hurrah in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Murray to Perez(New), couldnt be any less enthused by that transfer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Decided to get Salah in for Hazard(I only got hazard in a few weeks ago so not losing much value) and downgrade Richarlison to Pereyra for a -4. Got lucky with Salah not hauling big while he was out of my team but not going to take the risk against Cardiff.

Patricio
    Mendy Alonso Robertson
    Mane Salah(c) Pereyra Maddison
    Arnautovic Aguero Mitrovic

Fabianski Neves AWB Schelotto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Going to bank this gameweek and put off the planned Ings to Arnie move until GW11 as Ings has Newcastle at home so giving him one last hurrah in my team.

A wise decision imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,081 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

sicknotexi wrote: »
    Decided to get Salah in for Hazard(I only got hazard in a few weeks ago so not losing much value) and downgrade Richarlison to Pereyra for a -4. Got lucky with Salah not hauling big while he was out of my team but not going to take the risk against Cardiff.

Patricio
    Mendy Alonso Robertson
    Mane Salah(c) Pereyra Maddison
    Arnautovic Aguero Mitrovic

Fabianski Neves AWB Schelotto

Really nice team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm torn between starting Ings or Doherty. I suppose if I don't start Ings at home to Newcastle then what's the point in having him.

Advertisement