Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamweek 10 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Who else do you have

Ederson / Etheridge
    Robertson Mendy Pereira Alonso Cook
    Hazard Pereyra Fraser Milner Kante
    Mitrovic Arnautovic Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Knockert out Murphy in, ideal 5th mid after next Gameweek.

Arnie in will be done after this gameweek all gping to plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Páid wrote: »
    Ederson / Etheridge

I’d downgrade Kanté to 4.4m fodder then upgrade Milner to Maddison/Ricki

Edit: Have you used your WC?
    You’ve spent a lot of ur defence, do you play 4-3-3 or 5-2-3? I don’t really like your team, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’d downgrade Kanté to 4.4m fodder then upgrade Milner to Maddison/Ricki

Edit: Have you used your WC?
    You’ve spent a lot of ur defence, do you play 4-3-3 or 5-2-3?

This is my first time playing FF. I haven't used this week's WC yet. Played 4-3-3 last week.

I have £2.6 in the bank so I can dump Kante for Sigurdsson, Maddison, etc. I can use next week's WC for Milner or some other suggestion.
    I don’t really like your team, sorry!

Neither do I! Thanks for the suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

This is my first time playing FF. I haven't used this week's WC yet. Played 4-3-3 last week.

I have £2.6 in the bank so I can dump Kante for Sigurdsson, Maddison, etc. I can use next week's WC for Milner or some other suggestion.

Neither do I! Thanks for the suggestions.

Wc is your wildcard. You can change your entire team and take no points hits. You get 2 of these a season.

It’s a FT you get weekly, Free Transfer, listen to the regular posters here and they’ll guide you in the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ederson / Etheridge

I’d sell Milner and Kante and try to get in 1 of the pool attacking players and maybe a City mid or an arsenal player if that was my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Who do you think you are - Kev?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

gammygils wrote: »
    Was thinking Moura out for Martial
    Or Mane out to raise funds for either Mendy or Robertson. Decisions

Don't fall into the Martial trap. One good gameweek shouldn't sway you as he will inevitably fluff his lines once more and find himself back on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

What's a WC?

It's a Wildy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

What's a WC?

It's a Wildy now.

Glad to see it's catching on!

Now for the next move - making Aggy an acceptable shorthand / nickname for Aguero...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Might try bank this week. Could do a mini WC then if Salah is not doing it this time around. Would be the last straw for someone his price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Morzadec wrote: »
    Glad to see it's catching on!

Now for the next move - making Aggy an acceptable shorthand / nickname for Aguero...

No. It's Kun.

Aggy sounds like someone who gives you tea and biscuits

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

dahat wrote: »
    Knockert out Murphy in, ideal 5th mid after next Gameweek.

I’ll be doing the same to raise cash

• Registered Users Posts: 36,106 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i'd love to have the balls to get Ozil in, but he's like Walcott in the sense that he's a complete troll.

he'll assist the assist now for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭dahat

km79 wrote: »

Exactly why I made the move.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

KdB @ 9.7 is value, will only rise over the coming weeks. Got him in last GW which was just me panicking a bit and jiging my team around and then Mane not starting dusted me for the cover and KdB only got the 1 point. If anyone on 2 FT and can afford a 9.7 priced Mid to maybe sit on bench, then he could be a wise investment over the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Chilwell in I think.

4 or arguably 5 of their next 6 fixtures look tasty.

Already have Mendy, Robertson and Alonso so I'll be playing 442 for the foreseeable

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

km79 wrote: »

Better bet than Kenedy ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ederson / Etheridge

If it were me I’d wildcard

Some general rules to go by
    - if you’re buying a premium goalie, like Ederson, then get the cheapest goalie u can as back up, leave Ederson there
    - if you want to go for robbo, Alonso, Mendy then 2x 4.4m defenders is what you want with them. Personally I wouldn’t go with Alonso, I’d get Doherty plus probably a Brighton, Newcastle, West Hame combo, the cheapest playing for each. My choice is to go for 5 x 4.5/4.4m defenders and try and catch clean sheets between the five, it gives me more to spend further forward. But either or a combination of both strategies is good
    - pick a cheap mid or forward, the cheaper the better, you can only play 7 attacking players each week. Current favourite seems to be Josh Murphy. I have Danny Ward, who got injured as soon as I got him. Hjolberg seems to be another favourite
    - if you’re happy with ur forwards, to me they look good, then all that’s left is to upgrade ur mids. I’d look at KDB, he’s bound to go up in price and looks great value at 9.7. Salah or Mane would be good too. Have a look at the fixtures and ask here

manual_man wrote: »
    Better bet than Kenedy ye think?

They will both turn out to be equally bad options no doubt :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm half thinking of keeping Fraser now. Got him at 5.6 and apart from Murphy, there's literally no one else in the 4.5 to 6 range that interests me. Have a strong bench so could just bench him for the tougher fixtures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭rgace

Thinking of taking a chance on Brooks for D.Silva.
    He is surely great value against Fulham. I am a little worried about how early he is been taken off in games but as a short term move, I think it could be good and leaves room for me to get KDB in the week after.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Ederson-McCarthy
    Trippier-TAA-Alonso- Doherty- Wan bissaka
    Fraser-pereyra-hazard-Maddison-Neves
    Aguero-mitrovic-Wilson

I ruined my team at the start and have managed to get to this by following alot of the thread.

4.3 in the bank and considering trying to get Mendy and KDB into the team but then would need to lose ederson for someone else?

Playing a 3-4-3 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

What do people think of Andre Gomez as a 4th mid? What sort of role was he playing, I didn't see anything of Everton at the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

castie wrote: »
    Ederson-McCarthy
    Aguero-mitrovic-Wilson

I ruined my team at the start and have managed to get to this by following alot of the thread.

4.3 in the bank and considering trying to get Mendy and KDB into the team but then would need to lose ederson for someone else?

How many fts have you? City have Spurs next so I don't think there's any need to load up them in this week. You could do Ederson to Ryan this week maybe and then TAA/Fraser/Pereyra to Mendy and KDB for their game against Southampton.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Think I have to take my first hit of the season. Hovering around the 150k mark and 30 pts adrift of my league leader

Kane, Ramsey, PVA out
    Arnie, Salah(c), Robbo in

Makes sense right?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

RisingDamp wrote: »
    Think I have to take my first hit of the season. Hovering around the 150k mark and 30 pts adrift of my league leader

Kane, Ramsey, PVA out
    Arnie, Salah(c), Robbo in

Makes sense right?

Yes i think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    What do people think of Andre Gomez as a 4th mid? What sort of role was he playing, I didn't see anything of Everton at the weekend?

Only saw highlights on Match of the day and they commented on how well he played making the Everton midfield more solid. The clips they showed seemed to show him working from too far back in midfield to be much good for fantasy football points from what I could see.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

Cant think of a single reason to sign him tbh
    Especially not as a 4th mid

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

castie wrote: »
    Ederson-McCarthy
    Aguero-mitrovic-Wilson

How many fts have you? City have Spurs next so I don't think there's any need to load up them in this week. You could do Ederson to Ryan this week maybe and then TAA/Fraser/Pereyra to Mendy and KDB for their game against Southampton.

None left for this week so it's more a longer term aim.

Also I'm seriously out of my depth here...just trying not to come last in my league.

Advertisement