Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamweek 10 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Shedite27 wrote: »
    No. Stop it!

Petition to rename the thread to Wildy 2018/2019 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

WC is the only acceptable alternative :P

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

TAA out...more than likely

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Shedite27 wrote: »
    No. Stop it!

Wildy activated! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Yes Yes

Mendy
    Salah
    Vardy

No No

Trippier
    Mane
    Kane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Mané/ Firmino or Salah/Wilson?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Job done
    Shaw - Mendy
    Mane -KDB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mané/ Firmino or Salah/Wilson?

Salah/Wilson I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

464372.png

Looking for some advice...

Strange (but good) position this week of having 2 FTs but being pretty happy with my team. There's no obvious move I could make that makes me much stronger for the next few GWs imo, but maybe I'm missing something.

£0.0 in the bank so no funds to play with - any suggestions for one FT?

I'm thinking of transferring out Hennessy as Palace's fixtures are getting tough, but it seems a bit of a waste of a transfer when Ryan has me covered for that run.

Another option is to transfer Hennessy out for Brighton's sub keeper to give me an extra 0.5 to play with, but again seems a bit pointless maybe.

Other thing tempting me is to transfer out Alonso for Robbo due to Liverpool's great run, but Alonso has some decent fixtures himself

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Morzadec wrote: »
    464372.png

Looking for some advice...

Strange (but good) position this week of having 2 FTs but being pretty happy with my team. There's no obvious move I could make that makes me much stronger for the next few GWs imo, but maybe I'm missing something.

£0.0 in the bank so no funds to play with - any suggestions for one FT?

I'm thinking of transferring out Hennessy as Palace's fixtures are getting tough, but it seems a bit of a waste of a transfer when Ryan has me covered for that run.

Another option is to transfer Hennessy out for Brighton's sub keeper to give me an extra 0.5 to play with, but again seems a bit pointless maybe.

Other thing tempting me is to transfer out Alonso for Robbo due to Liverpool's great run, but Alonso has some decent fixtures himself

Would you consider TAA to Lovren/Gomez? Would save you having Bennett/AWB coming in for a tricky fixture if TAA doesn't feature again and would also cover the probably Pool cleanie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Would you consider TAA to Lovren/Gomez? Would save you having Bennett/AWB coming in for a tricky fixture if TAA doesn't feature again and would also cover the probably Pool cleanie.

I don't really see Gomez / Lovren being more nailed on than TAA for Cardiff at home to be honest. Cardiff will come to park the bus and Klopp will know that, and TAA is by far better going forward than Gomez.

I'm happy enough for Bennett to come in if I'm wrong, it's not the worst fixture for Wolves who are strong defensively.

Looking again I'm considering the following:

- Laporte and Alonso out
    - VVD and Mendy in

I just think that Mendy is the essential defender this year (even more so than Alonso) and I should probably get him in sooner rather than later. Could be a good time and gives the Liverpool double up.

Will wait until the end of the week anyway, could all change with injuries the European game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Morzadec wrote: »
    I don't really see Gomez / Lovren being more nailed on than TAA for Cardiff at home to be honest. Cardiff will come to park the bus and Klopp will know that, and TAA is by far better going forward than Gomez.

I'm happy enough for Bennett to come in if I'm wrong, it's not the worst fixture for Wolves who are strong defensively.

Looking again I'm considering the following:

- Laporte and Alonso out
    - VVD and Mendy in

I just think that Mendy is the essential defender this year (even more so than Alonso) and I should probably get him in sooner rather than later. Could be a good time and gives the Liverpool double up.

Will wait until the end of the week anyway, could all change with injuries the European game
    The lack of Mendy is the most obvious omission to me. We have very similar starting XI's (probably a bit templatey at this stage) and I've brought Mendy in this week.

As to who has to go to bring him in? That's tricky. Moving Alonso is an odd one. I see the logic but I'm not sure if I have the balls to do it myself. The money has to come from somewhere though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Depending on Hazard news, might do Haz & Wilson to Willian & Laca for a -4, or else banking might be sensible choice

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

bantee wrote: »
    Depending on Hazard news, might do Haz & Wilson to Willian & Laca for a -4, or else banking might be sensible choice

Any plan which involves bringing in Willian for free should be aborted
    For a hit you should hit the nuclear button
    NO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

km79 wrote: »
    Any plan which involves bringing in Willian for free should be aborted
    For a hit you should hit the nuclear button
    NO

+1 For this and dumping hazard is another no no depending on when you got him in he is .9 more expensive now palace and Everton at home after next week you will be looking for him back

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

+1 For this and dumping hazard is another no no depending on when you got him in he is .9 more expensive now palace and Everton at home after next week you will be looking for him back

Having looked at their fixtures to think I will Bank this week and get him in for those 3 Home games in 4
    Can’t deal with that level of fear !
    City also have a lovely run
    Salah has an annoyingly delicious home fixture with Fulham in gw12 which puts me off getting hazard in for him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

You’re right lads, crazy thoughts, I’ll bank and get Mendy next week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ozil in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Was thinking Moura out for Martial
    Or Mane out to raise funds for either Mendy or Robertson. Decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Kane and Jimenez out for Auba and Arnie. 2 FTs. Thoughts?

My current team is:

Begovic Hamer
    Robertson Duffy Alonso Bennet AWB
    Salah Hazard Richarlison Maddison
    Kane Jimenez Mitro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Im thinking Ozil is the Arsenal player to have...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Dempsey wrote: »
    Im thinking Ozil is the Arsenal player to have...

I've generally found that Ozil is one agonising disappointment after another until you just wish Flanders was dead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭893bet

Alonso to mendy?

Yay or nah?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

How are we feeling about Arnautovic at the moment?

Great fixtures coming up, but the talk of his gammy knee and Yarmolenko gone making me hesitate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thinking of bringing in hazard and taking a -4 for Aubameyang, what do ye think?

Thinking of bringing in hazard and taking a -4 for Aubameyang, what do ye think?

Your forced to wait on news of hazards injury

elefant wrote: »
    How are we feeling about Arnautovic at the moment?

Great fixtures coming up, but the talk of his gammy knee and Yarmolenko gone making me hesitate.

I don't forsee him being dropped unexpectedly for the injury he has said he will play on and I don't see that changing. He has had better link up with Anderson anyway yarma was more inclined to shoot I wouldn't let it put me off getting him if west ham play well he plays well

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

I want to get rid of Kanté. Who should I get instead? I have £7.5m to spend.

Páid wrote: »
    I want to get rid of Kanté. Who should I get instead? I have £7.5m to spend.

Who else do you have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Hazard out salah in? Makes sense.. Wait till Saturday morning

Advertisement