Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

tuxy wrote: »
    Margaret is really enjoying the videos of chaos in Paris!

Poor Johnny is still in the dog house

"THIS IS MY SONG TO MY LOVELY HUBBY JOHNNY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT"

John Wing I Hope You Die

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

The protest march on Saturday is cancelled.
    Dublin publicans can breathe a sigh of relief

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186617255169506/permalink/499945517170010/

"Family Reasons" - feud?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I don't think travellers believe in divorce, he will have to be forgiven at some stage if she's to have childer #8,#9 and #10 etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Poor Johnny is still in the dog house

"THIS IS MY SONG TO MY LOVELY HUBBY JOHNNY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT"

John Wing I Hope You Die

She's also sharing anti immigration posts from the Irish National Party's page. I thought she was against Racism?

She's also sharing anti immigration posts from the Irish National Party's page. I thought she was against Racism?

Brilliant :D

Wonder what the lefties supporting her think of that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭hurler32

Dublin publicans can breathe a sigh of relief

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186617255169506/permalink/499945517170010/

They intend having it on a week day ?
    Easy for them seeing as none of them will do a days work only draw benefits the fools working pay for ..

hurler32 wrote: »
    They intend having it on a week day ?
    Easy for them seeing as none of them will do a days work only draw benefits the fools working pay for ..

Is there an issue with caps lock on her computer, or does she think typing in caps makes it more important? I bet she has a really loud screeching voice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

She's well used to shouting

Her performance on Niall Boylan springs to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Plenty of people in that video are nothing but human trash. On 33 seconds you see a child in the middle of it all. This is going to be normal for him. Utter vermin carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

THE NEW PROTEST MARCH WILL HAVE TO BE EARLY JANUARY ON A WEEK DAY

Jeez, I hope everyone can get the day off work for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Last year Travellers had a picket in Castlebar as they wanted a particular house in an estate where some of their clan were already. It was allocated to a family from Syria
    Mother of two Teresa McDonagh, a daughter-in-law of Kathleen McDonagh, said she “got really vexed when she heard these foreign people had arrived in a bus”.

She said she had put her name down for the property involved but the council told her the quota for Traveller families on the estate had been reached and they would not be able house another Traveller family there.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/travellers-picket-mayo-council-over-efforts-to-relocate-syrian-family-1.2879465%3fmode=amp
    A number of local sources in the town say that a Traveller family living next door to the house in question were “not happy” about the Syrian family being housed there and protested outside the house as a result.

Not happy with whoever the council put next door, imagine that

Omackeral wrote: »
    Jeez, I hope everyone can get the day off work for that.

What day is dole day?

It won't be that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Last year Travellers had a picket in Castlebar as they wanted a particular house in an estate where some of their clan were already. It was allocated to a family from Syria

I'd say the syrians were just as thrilled.

mikemac2 wrote: »

I wouldn't put the survival rate of those Syrians very high. Living next door to a family of travellers that don't want you there will make Homs look like heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,470 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

I saw the lady in question a week or two ago outside a welfare office off Cathal Brugha street with a pram and kids, and a council letter directing her towards wherever she was off to stay on that night presumably.

When I was crossing the road, another woman approached me, same deal with two kids in a pram and third older kid walking with her. She had an address in Gardiner Street and was trying to figure out which end it was at - to be fair its a long street and you don't want to go the wrong way with three kids in tow.

So I googled the place, told her where it was, but also noted the google reviews that came up for the place she was heading for. Some sort of B&B up near Dorset st.

All I can say is that you crib all you want about people living off the state but I really would not like to be in the shoes of that woman trudging up Gardiner Street to some sh*thole B&B with two toddlers and a four year old in tow. Free money it may be, but its not a pleasant life.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    I saw the lady in question a week or two ago outside a welfare office off Cathal Brugha street with a pram and kids, and a council letter directing her towards wherever she was off to stay on that night presumably.

When I was crossing the road, another woman approached me, same deal with two kids in a pram and third older kid walking with her. She had an address in Gardiner Street and was trying to figure out which end it was at - to be fair its a long street and you don't want to go the wrong way with three kids in tow.

So I googled the place, told her where it was, but also noted the google reviews that came up for the place she was heading for. Some sort of B&B up near Dorset st.

All I can say is that you crib all you want about people living off the state but I really would not like to be in the shoes of that woman trudging up Gardiner Street to some sh*thole B&B with two toddlers and a four year old in tow. Free money it may be, but its not a pleasant life.

OK. But the point is what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

OK. But the point is what?

To feel sorry for these unfortunate people who cant get jobs so they have to pop out goblins

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

declan2693 wrote: »
    To feel sorry for these unfortunate people who cant get jobs so they have to pop out goblins

I guess everyone's circumstances are different and look, let's be honest we don't know everyone who winds up in that situations background. Like, sh!t can happen to someone with the best of intentions and they can find themselves in that position. Some play the system. I think that's something nearly everyone on this thread accepts.

I just don't understand what point the guy is trying to make.

It should be as plain as day what side the coin the woman who is at the centre of the discussion of this thread falls on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Tombo2001 wrote: »

Don't have children then until you have your own education, career and housing sorted. It is very irresponsible to be bringing children into the world when you don't have the basic things like a roof over their heads, food and education. And then they have more children to try and push themselves up the housing list. They don't care where their children sleep, why should I. If you can't afford them/look after them/provide for them, don't have them. It isn't compulsory to be a parent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Gravelly wrote: »
    I wouldn't put the survival rate of those Syrians very high. Living next door to a family of travellers that don't want you there will make Homs look like heaven.

First interaction with Ms Cash and her brood and it'll be "Ah old Assad wasn't that bad was he ?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

First interaction with Ms Cash and her brood and it'll be "Ah old Assad wasn't that bad was he ?"

Perhaps it is part of a really clever government plan to discourage asylum seekers. Though "really", "clever" and government" are not words that sit naturally together

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Perhaps it is part of a really clever government plan to discourage asylum seekers. Though "really", "clever" and government" are not words that sit naturally together

Not in the slightest no, but if they've hit upon a plan by accident - fair dos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Don't have children then until you have your own education, career and housing sorted. It is very irresponsible to be bringing children into the world when you don't have the basic things like a roof over their heads, food and education. And then they have more children to try and push themselves up the housing list. They don't care where their children sleep, why should I. If you can't afford them/look after them/provide for them, don't have them. It isn't compulsory to be a parent.

The nationwide availability of free abortion on demand in a few weeks' time will solve that problem for good! Once it's in, the State can then throw the kitchen sink at women who can't afford to support the kid(s) that they're carrying yet who refused to have a free termination. Looks as though happy days are just around the corner - but for whom?

(was the foregoing written tongue in cheek? I confess that I'm not sure.)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,091 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    They've named themselves over the weekend but of course are playing the race card

"A 50-year-old father who received one of the 40-year bans yesterday broke his silence, saying: "It should never have happened, I want to say sorry."

Ex-Mullingar Town player Sean Dinnegan is now banned alongside his sons Sean Jnr and Dean.

The member of the Travelling community claimed the attack was sparked by the racial abuse of his two sons — who were called "knackers" by other men during the game."

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3436151/refs-body-praises-ban-attackers/

I was wondering when this would become common knowledge.

Anyone know if pavee point are coming out to comment?
    blanch152 wrote: »
    It is not racist to condemn the African culture of FGM.
    It is not racist to condemn the Islamic culture of mistreatment of women.
    It is not racist to condemn the Traveller culture of criminality and misogyny.

Actually I have found the second one is now often touted as racism.
    Even though firstly it is true and secondly believing in a religion does not make you a particular race.

Ehh i think someone pointed out the Castlebar situation.
    Travellers will not meekly accept anyone muscling in on their turf so to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

I see that even the Beckhams are having issues with Travellers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/7826847/david-victoria-beckham-house-raiders-drug-dealing-gang-travellers-murders/
    Police are said to think a criminal traveller family are responsible after a second attempted burglary at their £6 million estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Can we not all chip in and pay for them all to go travelling together in Russia? They wont take any of their **** over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Can we not all chip in and pay for them all to go travelling together in Russia? They wont take any of their **** over there.

Christ man, theyre still only recovering after WW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,240 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Sadly, a lot of the people on this thread seem to be suffering from out-group homogeneity bias. A bias which makes them view a group that is not thier own as one - as one who all think or act the same leading to stereotypes.

https://psychologydictionary.org/outgroup-homogeneity-bias/

Which is why I tried to make the point that settled people are not grouped into one group, yet they have committed the majority of serious crimes (murders etc) in this country.
    In fact it is only settled people that have ever led this country to civil war for example!
    The above logic is as sound as people saying that all travellers are xyz, one and the and the same!

Unfortunately, the point I was making was lost on a lot of people on this thread, which they do not wish to, or cannot grasp.

If you were to take the majority of this thread as gospel, travellers assault everyone, steal, constantly fight, none want to go to education beyond Junior Cert.
    Yet it was telling when I brought up the fact that a traveller became the first Primary techer in Ireland it was siezed upon as unfair because it was an access programme.
    But exactly the same thing is tried for disadvantaged groups in the settled community who need a push in the right direction.
    Another poster was implying that since he knew of a travellers brother who burnt his brothers school books, the same thing will befall any traveller who is going to attempt decent education.
    Oh that poster also informed me that the particular traveller (whose books were burnt) was now an alcoholic. As if it was going to happen to all travellers!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Gravelly wrote: »

Wonder what Mr. Dinnegan's excuses are for all his other convictions?

Probably that it's a cultural imperative. After all, there's not much point in being a member of an élite ethnical grouping if a chap is prevented from expressing key aspects of his culture in all of their majesty.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

Sadly, a lot of the people on this thread seem to be suffering from out-group homogeneity bias. A bias which makes them view a group that is not thier own as one - as one who all think or act the same leading to stereotypes.

https://psychologydictionary.org/outgroup-homogeneity-bias/

Which is why I tried to make the point that settled people are not grouped into one group, yet they have committed the majority of serious crimes (murders etc) in this country.
    In fact it is only settled people that have ever led this country to civil war for example!
    The above logic is as sound as people saying that all travellers are xyz, one and the and the same!

Unfortunately, the point I was making was lost on a lot of people on this thread, which they do not wish to, or cannot grasp.

If you were to take the majority of this thread as gospel, travellers assault everyone, steal, constantly fight, none want to go to education beyond Junior Cert.
    Yet it was telling when I brought up the fact that a traveller became the first Primary techer in Ireland it was siezed upon as unfair because it was an access programme.
    But exactly the same thing is tried for disadvantaged groups in the settled community who need a push in the right direction.

I’ve definitely got that OutGroup Homogeneity Bias, I’ve also got a serious dose of OutOfMyProperty You Thieving Traveller C*nt Homogeneity Bias.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement