Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

MFPM wrote: »
    Interesting how inept Casey was when asked directly about the housing crisis.

Said the best thing ever.

You get one offer and good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Whole lot of hot air in all of the answers on the housing crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Gallagher is brutal. So disingenuous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭MFPM

Varik wrote: »
    Wasn't going to bother voting for this. Only thing I could say good about Higgins was that it'd be 1 less pension to pay out.

Will vote for Casey now.

Go you! :rolleyes:

Too which he replied it is not racism if he doesn't recognise them as a different race.

He did, but we're talking about audience reaction, keep up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,404 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The guy is a buffoon shouting and roaring looking for attention - only 9 more days to suffer him.
    Of course he is.... But would you be happy with a halting site opening up opposite you?

I will be voting for Michael D, the rest are bloody useless bar ní Riada but wouldnt vote sinn féin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭autumn2018

well said suderland had a plan to divide and conquer make people afraid of their neighbours and break up the sense of community thank god hes dead & coveney was his taxi boy!!
    coveney is our Rasputin
    god have mercy on our souls:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

am not watching but how many times has he said 'youth groups' so far . ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

gmisk wrote: »
    Of course he is.... But would you be happy with a halting site opening up opposite you?

there is a halting site very close to my house. never a problem. sorry to disappoint you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

He did, but we're talking about audience reaction, keep up!

Stop being a dick

• Advertisement

I have lived near halting sites, I've lived near travellers, so yeah no problem.

there is a halting site very close to my house. never a problem. sorry to disappoint you.
    Fair play.
    I would say the vast majority wouldn't be happy with a halting site popping up near them.

I live near ballyfermot the halting site there is like something out of the wild west.

Fair play.
    I would say the vast majority wouldn't be happy with a halting site popping up near them.

I live near ballyfermot the halting site there is like something out of the wild west.

Ballyfermot is the wild west!

Fair play.

The poster is lying

Of course not, he said he only wanted one term didn't he?

But no, out of the traps for a second. And we are not allowed to question his integrity.

A plague on all their houses.
    shakesperian :pac:

Bullcrap, within one hundred yards? Pure scutter and fabrication, you'd know immediately with the rubbish piling up.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,925 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

So it is all over now.

MDH a prez for another seven years. Not that it matters, it is all bread and circuses anyway.

Did Casey get any traction, will it engender any debate, did he peak too soon. I dunno.

But I salute him anyway. For 24 hours the cork came out of the bottle. I think it is back there again now though.

How is he disingenuous?

The poster is lying

I live in ballyfermot.. I am not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Let's actually get out and vote for Casey now. He's not going to win but a good showing will at least make it clear that the Irish people want to be properly represented on this issue, instead of the pathetic PC bollocks we've been subjected to for so long. Maybe more politicians will actually try to make some change when they realise there's actually votes to be picked up. Hail Peter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Peter is a legend, what a guy!!

Joan freeman is the spit of dickie rock....Just saying
    i see what you did there:cool:

Let's actually get out and vote for Casey now. He's not going to win but a good showing will at least make it clear that the Irish people want to be properly represented on this issue, instead of the pathetic PC bollocks we've been subjected to for so long. Maybe more politicians will actually try to make some change when they realise there's actually votes to be picked up. Hail Peter.

shouldn't that be HEIL PETER!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Go peter!! Mdh ignoring his questions now

I live in ballyfermot.. I am not.

Not you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

It's all good.

Go HOME peter

fixed it for u

We subsidise the b*stards, then there are those who are blindly convinced they qualify for minority status. It was a wilful decision from the get-go, not a distinct ethnic group spanning more than a thousand years.
    why don't you tell us how you really feel:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Call for Godwin on line 1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

MDH is well versed in the old "That would be an ecumenical matter" defence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement