Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

They haven't a clue what your actual regular Traveller is like when Pavee Point and the cameras aren't rolling and chaperoning. They'd sh*t themselves if they were in a pub that was descended upon by a Traveller wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Complete lies from them. Good that Peter is calling them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭jace_da_face

Wow. I heard it myself today by someone who is usually well-informed politically speaking. That Michael D. did in fact object to that halting site. Didn't want to blurt it out in case there was no basis to it, but PC is saying it's on record.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭normanoffside

All the other 5 candidates are clambering for the non-existent traveller vote :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mdol

Lmao at these ****ing barefaced liars. Oooh, great people, no problem inviting them.into my home.

**** off!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭pgj2015

fair play to peter, you have to admire him for this. the rest of them are cowards and liars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Pat Kenny is the best current affairs presenter in Ireland.

Claire Byrne doesn’t hold a candle to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Gallagher is floundering around. Embarrassing to see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Try_harder wrote: »
    I live within 100m of an unofficial halting site and 200m from an official one. I've no issue.

And do you tow your wagon from one to the other each night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,925 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I think Casey peaked too soon.

But hopefully not. I do hope his utterances gain some traction and debate. I am not hopeful though given the way MSM stifles any debate re Travellers and non EU Immigrants and so on. Issues we are interested in and wish to talk about but cannot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

Peter on fire.

ya unfortunately playing with petrol and matches can do that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭normanoffside

mdol wrote: »
    Lmao at these ****ing barefaced liars. Oooh, great people, no problem inviting them.into my home.

**** off!!!!

While referring to the travellers all as 'them'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭autumn2018

MFPM wrote: »
    There's confidence for you, 'a tenner'....the media elite dictators will be shaking....FFS lad, get a life.
    a tenner is a lot of money
    go back to your ivory tower

I live within 100m of an unofficial halting site and 200m from an official one. I've no issue.

Bet your house is worth thousands more than if you weren't in that area.:P

It's all about people who actually pay for their houses and contribute you see. I do not blame them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Peter Casey has thrown a bomb into what was until now a dull pat on the back for Mickey d by the media and political cronies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The President is sounding very 'er Presidential, unlike the FASCIST contender.

Does the fascist contender look up to dictators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Least all the Travellers now know 5 new sites to set up they’ll be welcome in going forward 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Pat Kenny is the best current affairs presenter in Ireland.

Claire Byrne doesn’t hold a candle to him.

Gaffe prone and out of touch so he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

This is gold!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Waiting for someone in the audience to roar "Ask Casey about the Traveller's again!" :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

have you got a horse ?

Wish I could watch it live, but can catch up tomorrow I suppose. And compare your comments to what happened too ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

poor Peter is looking a tad frustrated.
    probably wondering is there another minority out there he can victimise .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

ya unfortunately playing with petrol and matches can do that:D

You fascist jumper!!!!

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Gaffe prone and out of touch so he is.

He’s the most researched broadcaster on Irish tv, “out of touch” Pat Kenny is not :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

lola85 wrote: »
    Least all the Travellers now know 5 new sites to set up they’ll be welcome in going forward ��

You must be joking all those candidates have at least 4 or 5 houses, you're probably looking at 25 odd sites:pac:

It's a pity we don't have a presidential election every year, this is gold. Peter Casey standing by his guns, you have to respect that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Gavin duffy has put a decent dig into MDH there...But then let's go to a commercial break.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Ak84

With the traveller questions over with I fear the debate becoming a bit boring.
    Unless Crazy Pete comes out with some more gems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,531 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

try harder: try harder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

What a guy peter I applaud you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement