Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Rubbishy answer from mdh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

It's all good.

why am i not suprised ...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,404 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Not you
    apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

How'd he get an applause for "Just add it to the list"..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

gallagher is saying very little thinking it will make him statesman like....... I feel for michael he has served this country since the sixties what have the others done made money for themselves ....

I don't think Micheal D is short of a few bob now....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

The old politics game is brutal. Even when you speak the truth and say what people are thinking it’s game over. People like to vote for politicians who talk a lot but say nothing. When we vote them in we can then enjoy giving out about them until the next election!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Ak84

The poster is lying

No they are not. It's totally the wild west. They venture over to Aldi then and run amok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Get out and vote for Peter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

i wonder will crazy pete bring up the dog grooming id love to groom michael D's dogs - lucrative !!!

The old politics game is brutal. Even when you speak the truth and say what people are thinking it’s game over. People like to vote for politicians who talk a lot but say nothing. When we vote them in we can then enjoy giving out about them until the next election.

If a politician told me the sky was blue, I'd look out the window to be sure.

Disingenuous mountebanks the lot of them.

• Advertisement

autumn2018 wrote: »
    why don't you tell us how you really feel:)

They don't qualify for free housing courtesy of having contributed nothing to society.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,404 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Rubbishy answer from mdh.
    He is giving an honest answer, the president has very little real power, they can highlight issues but do little else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

If you want to give the cosy political/media consenus a kick in the bolox he's the only choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

This ganging up on Michael D over issues that are frankly minuscule in the scheme of things is completely taking away from what the debate should be about.
    He's defending himself as well as he can in the circumstances but it's akin to a lynching.

Let's be clear: the government sets the expenses for the Office of the President and the 8 presidents before him didn't get this treatment.

Casey is being populist and I don't think Michael D is the type to lie openly on national TV about his travel arrangements.
    In any event - he's a head of bloody state. Trump's plane alone, in comparison costs $270k an hour.

please do not denigrate the office of the President by voting for a lying fascist.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

there is a halting site very close to my house. never a problem. sorry to disappoint you.

Bet they stole your clothes, hence the username.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

If a politician told me the sky was blue, I'd look out the window to be sure.

Disingenuous mountebanks the lot of them.

It’s an odd one alright. Are they like that before they get in or does politics necessitate that they have to tell lies all the time.

sdanseo wrote: »
    This ganging up on Michael D over issues that are frankly minuscule in the scheme of things is completely taking away from what the debate should be about.
    He's defending himself as well as he can in the circumstances but it's akin to a lynching.

Let's be clear: the government sets the expenses for the Office of the President and the 8 presidents before him didn't get this treatment.

Casey is being populist and I don't think Michael D is the type to lie openly on national TV about his travel arrangements.
    In any event - he's a head of bloody state. Trump's plane alone, in comparison costs $270k an hour.

They complain about his expenses, but do you think any of the ****ers will not do the same as him?

Balls they won't.

They don't qualify for free housing courtesy of having contributed nothing to society.

i bet you contribute a lot to society.

MDH will win this lynching will increase his votes and the others will decrease except crazy pete will get a lot of seconds the others nothing.

• Advertisement

i bet you contribute a lot to society.

I pay my taxes, as opposed to your degenerate mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭autumn2018

MFPM wrote: »
    Plenty of clapping when Gallagher called him out on racism too!

well said comrade
    we don't like waking up at 4am with a 171 d reg transit outside our ****ing house
    we are the racists
    brainlets like you are driving people to god emperor casey :D :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

All I see is a bunch of greedy bastids!

I pay my taxes, as opposed to your degenerate mates.

sure:P

sdanseo wrote: »

Do you mean populist as a negative attribute?

Plenty of clapping when Gallagher called him out on racism too!
    mate you should read "the boy who cried wolf"
    or as they say in Texas, " the boy who cried "yellowjacket"

cant stand gallagher hes a bollox....... full of himself

I have lived near halting sites, I've lived near travellers, so yeah no problem.
    lol you are a ****ing liar:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Where’s the heckler

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Is this one big waste of time? Somewhere between realism and cynicism, beautiful question :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement