Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

From the BAI's complaint book:

ii. Harm & undue offence, including law and order
    (Section 48(1)(b) of the Broadcasting Act: BAI Code of Programme Standards)
    Every broadcaster must ensure that it does not broadcast anything which may
    reasonably be regarded as likely to cause harm or undue offence or unreasonably encroach on the privacy of an individual or raise issues of a law and order nature. You are invited to review the BAI Code of Programme Standards when making a complaint about harm and undue offence, including law and order and privacy.

Would threatening a guest on your own chat show count as that?

Could Casey troll the fùck out of the BAI with this?

where did tuberty threaten a guest? there was no threat toards casey from what i saw. the BAI may investigate it but i'd be surprised if there is any result other then it being thrown out.
    Blazer wrote: »
    Its a democracy..if you want to make your voice heard you vote. And people did.
    What difference would it have made if they have voted for the other candidates? Not an iota either.
    At least voting for Casey sends out a signal that the middle class are tired of being hammered left right and center on taxes while the travelling community get a free ride.
    The whole Margaret Cash fiasco really helped his case as well...I doubt he would have gotten half the votes if she hasn't been on all the papers the past few weeks looking for her free house.
    When you look at the areas where he got a high portion of the votes its no coincidence its in areas where there's a high population of travellers. I wonder why that is? And its nothing to do with racism.

a vote for casey sends out no signal. or at least not one that either peter casey or any politician will care about. what did send out a signal was the majority voting for other candidates, which said the rhetoric of casey has no place.
    Blazer wrote: »
    one sec while I mute your dumbass posts...

ah that's better..now I see === === = == = =
    makes more sense to me now.

indeed, when challenged and your posts are debunked, run away.
    Is that actually a reply to that post you quoted?
    If it is then it's one of the poorest on this thread.

tbh i'd have to disagree. i thought it was accurate and to the point if i'm honest.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

uhh the majority vote was for Casey and MDH. the other candidates iirc never even topped 3% each.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Thread has reached the 10k limit. Posts past the threshold have been moved to a new thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement