Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poppy

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Well, I looked for evidence of 'evil intent' in that case and could not find anything to show why he had suddenly, 20 years after the end of the conflict and 40 years after the event itself, suddenly decided to have a pop at the victims.
    I looked at his history of rather silly video making and saw it in that context. A silly video about a 'where's the bread' thing that some find funny. That happened to co-incide with an anniversary.
    We use Kingsmill bread here all the time, as we live on the border, and never have I associated it with the massacre tbh.

Just an unfortunate coincidence i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,898 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Just an unfortunate coincidence i'm sure.

They do happen and will happen again. He should have been much more careful as a public rep and paid the price for it, himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

You need to respect my right, as a sovereign equal member of this state, to criticise something that I feel requires criticism.
    'A lot of people' are living in cuckoo land if they think that publicly and demonstratively supporting and cheering an army that did so much damage in this state is not going to draw criticism.

This post is so full of crap it reeks.
    A sovereign equal member?
    Do you know what sovereign even means?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sovereign

Edward M wrote: »
    This post is so full of crap it reeks.
    A sovereign equal member?
    Do you know what sovereign even means?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sovereign

Check out the adjectives in your link there Edward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Check out the adjectives in your link there Edward.

Read it all. Knew it anyway.
    Reading the posts on here and on other threads leads me to a conclusion of posts ate up with a sense of their own importance, a sort of sovereign approach of dictat rather than aceeptance of an other or opposing opinion as being acceptable.
    Your use of the word neanderthal earlier gave clue to it.
    Sorry now, but appreciation of posts going down.

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    Read it all. Knew it anyway.
    You knew, but still posted??? :confused::confused:
    Reading the posts on here and on other threads leads me to a conclusion of posts ate up with a sense of their own importance, a sort of sovereign approach of dictat rather than aceeptance of an other or opposing opinion as being acceptable.
    Your use of the word neanderthal earlier gave clue to it.
    Sorry now, but appreciation of posts going down.

I accept all opinions, respect the ones given respectfully but reserve the right on a discussion forum to counter that opinion.

Advertisement