Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

We are in esteemed company!! Congratulations Srameen :)

I'm on the choo choo. Woke up with a big sliver of doggy drool on the side of my face. I wonder who that was.

:pac:

Doggy drool??.....yeah right lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Many congratulations Srameen, what an honour!
    I am back up sitting in bed with my daily mug of hot water and lemon. Usually have it kitchen tableside but I am feeling very meh today, very strange dreams again before waking and am feeling uneasy. Hard to put a finger on it but it always passes thankfully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. Ready for bed. Only here since 8.

Lots and lots of tears yesterday and a Samaritans call.

Thumper woke me at 5am to go god knows where.

Might take a 1/2 day..

I hope everything is ok

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside nervous and gutted all at once

Might take a 1/2 day..

Hope your ok NG

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Might take a 1/2 day..
    Hope you're ok :)

Congratulations Srameen, that's some achievement.

Battled the deluge to school, and of course on the wettest morning EVER I had to rearrange the seats in the car. The middle one got stuck and wouldn't clip back in a few weeks ago and I had the 6 seats down both side but nowhere to put Elliots buggy, that weighs a tonne, so I had to dismantle and reassemble every time we went out. Got it sorta fixed, but I'm starting to think I need a bigger car.. (a bus really) With bits I can strap elliot into his buggy and wheel him in.. Oh money fairy, where art thou.. Or should I write to santy...? Or a go fund me page :D
    Wonder could I get one that I could set the route and time and let the car drive them in.. Lol. :D
    I finally paid my car tax.. Every time I hit a pothole I ask why though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Hope your ok NG

*hugs*

Why nervous & gutted?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday all :)

I can smell the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Stuck in work and OH is in hospital :(
    Anyway happy Friday all

Why nervous & gutted?

Concentrate on yourself, block out everyone that is causing you stress, take it day by day and you'll get over this bump on the road. x

On the couch absolutely soaked to the skin but haven't the energy to get changed and all because I wanted to get my hair done. Madness.

The floods here are unreal and one dipstick in front of me zigzagged through a massive one causing waves making it worse.. Seriously considering ramming him but didn't want to damage my car. 😩

On the couch absolutely soaked to the skin

Jaysus never knew you were a "squirter".....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside disappointed and looking out at the stormy weather outside and dreading going to the bus in it :-/.

Why nervous & gutted?

Repeat exam, did better but failed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Might take a 1/2 day..

So glad you have the Samaritans. They held me together at some terrible times way back. Had a befriender too who used to visit etc.

Your ....house-burden.... will be acting up more as she has been challenged. Know what I mean? Taking it out on you. Deep breaths, keep your phone charged... and...(((HUGS)))

kfallon wrote: »
    Jaysus never knew you were a "squirter".....

Fallon.. Have any work to be doing.. Jaysus like what goes on in your head 😭

Deskside disappointed and looking out at the stormy weather outside and dreading going to the bus in it :-/.

Repeat exam, did better but failed again.

(((HUGS)))

Fallon.. Have any work to be doing.. Jaysus like what goes on in your head 😭

All done for the day.
    It's an absolute sesspit tbh, I would hate anyone to share my mind for even 24 hours. Christ the thoughts that go thru it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Oh NG, I'm so sorry that you're struggling so much. If you need a chat sometime or if you're struggling, you can always send me a PM if you like. We're all here for you.
    Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Many congratulations Srameen, what an honour!
    I am back up sitting in bed with my daily mug of hot water and lemon. Usually have it kitchen tableside but I am feeling very meh today, very strange dreams again before waking and am feeling uneasy. Hard to put a finger on it but it always passes thankfully :)

Strange dreams often stay with me for the whole day and leave me uneasy so I hope it passes and doesn't leave you out of sorts for the day.

I'm sorry that you failed your repeat Seph, that is very disheartening. Try to remember though that you did better than you did the last time so you are improving, even if it isn't as fast as you'd like.
    cbyrd wrote: »

I'm starting to think I need a bigger car.. (a bus really) With bits I can strap elliot into his buggy and wheel him in.. Oh money fairy, where art thou.. Or should I write to santy...? Or a go fund me page :D

I think a go fund me page would be a great idea! I'm pretty sure a lot of us here would be more than willing to donate. We have a glimpse of what you go through and face so bravely every day, anything that can make things easier for you would be supported I'm sure.
    Stuck in work and OH is in hospital :(
    Anyway happy Friday all

I hope your OH is ok and that it's nothing serious.

Lads, what are we like today! I'm watching an episode of that new Sabrina show on Netflix and trying to find something constructive to do with my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I’m in a meeting room hoping that my fellow meeting attendees don’t show up.

Watching and listening to the "stormy wind and the tempest," knowing I have to go out and seek my dratted cat who "left home" in protest about the newcomers... This time it will be full house arrest for him, pawcuffs, the works ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel bound again, this time they are being nice to me as it’s for a lovely 18 hours.

Weather still sucks, way too much rain, but it is kinda funny to watch people drive out into the desert to enjoy the rain, kinda like Ireland with snow.

bed, thankfully..Cat is under house arrest, sitting hunched by the door growling at the newcomers...

One excellent thing about living on a small sparsely populated island is that if you go wandering round outside, banging a spoon in an empty cat food tin and calling , "puddy, puddy , yum yum." no one sees or hears you - except the cat who comes at the thought of FOOD... Does not work without the sound effects..

All safe and inside... I can rest. / Blessings and peace...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Safely ensconced with curtains drawn, heat on, fire lighting, TV on and dinner not far off. The garage storage units got a ruthless sorting this afternoon and half a wheelie bin of junk removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

1630 train home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home.

People are stupid. I may go off and adopt all of the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Safely ensconced with curtains drawn, heat on, fire lighting, TV on and dinner not far off. The garage storage units got a ruthless sorting this afternoon and half a wheelie bin of junk removed.

Bet you will be looking for some of that junk before Christmas :D

I've junk dating back to the war emergency that I'm afraid to throw out :o

Homeside ( Skive mode :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

0lddog wrote: »
    Bet you will be looking for some of that junk before Christmas :D

I've junk dating back to the war emergency that I'm afraid to throw out :o

Homeside ( Skive mode :) )
    I doubt it. Three year rule was invoked - if it hadn't been looked for in three years, with no feasible need envisaged, out it went.

Too cosy to go cook dinner but needs must.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, couchside, waiting for my dinner to arrive. Wrecked tired, but survived the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In the hairdressers getting myself all dolled up :D

It's Holiday time!!!!

NG we are always here if you need to chat or vent (hugs)

Srameen: Congratulations and well deserved :) we're all proud of you :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed. Not well in some way. Ho hum.

Taxi side. Eventually. It's mental out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed. Feeling down. Gonna stay here for the evening because I have no motivation to do otherwise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement