Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Nothing annoys me more than people who entertain gob****es, on the bus the other day and the bus drive spend half an hour explaining to Romanians why he couldn't accept a one hundred euro note for a two euro fare, delaying the whole bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Ah Shoes, look you're ok, that's the main thing...he is obviously not one of our wonderful working and tax paying migrants.... my only fear is he'll rearend somebody else again the daft barsteward...with kids in the car too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Need to try gather some energy to get up..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In the Mammy's, getting dosed with honey and lemon, some things never change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, glad to be there, it's been a dramatic 24 hours

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ah Shoes, look you're ok, that's the main thing...he is obviously not one of our wonderful working and tax paying migrants.... my only fear is he'll rearend somebody else again the daft barsteward...with kids in the car too
    Meh made an informal report with them. Look sure they can look at the cams if they’re worried of not my conscience is clear. Could have been worse and thank god it wasn’t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Meh made an informal report with them. Look sure they can look at the cams if they’re worried of not my conscience is clear. Could have been worse and thank god it wasn’t

It could have been, and thankfully it wasn't...time to sit back and relax for the evening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way to work.. Very feckin painful today again. Resting bitch face very much in evidence..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

In a very nice posh hotel. Treated herself to a night away. I'm just back to our room to watch rugby while herself is in the spa. :)

Shoes you must have gotten an awful fright. We do all we can to be safe but that can go out the window when we come across some eejit.

I'm in bed and will soon be on couch. I'm so happy right now to be all by myself. Big woolly socks on and my favourite pjs. Aaaaaaarrgghhhhhhhhhh.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Poochie05

SeaFields wrote: »
    In a very nice posh hotel. Treated herself to a night away. I'm just back to our room to watch rugby while herself is in the spa. :)

Nicely played!:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Glad you're OK shoes, that's always the time to have your phone handy to get some pics. Stupid ass. :(
    My arse is getting acquainted with a chair for the first time today.

I know the feeling, watching shriek the 3rd with the babies, I thought it'd be a great idea to clean out the press in the utility room, the small one, there's also a floor to ceiling one that I have all Elliots supplies in (boxes and boxes of containers and syringes and tubes.) I ended up spending 7 flipping hours cleaning out both presses and now everything has a place.. :D jesus the pride lol.
    I'm going to have a lazy day tomorrow, because it was supposed to be today's plan. The pork shoulder is nearing its 9 hours in the slow cooker, it smells amazing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Home after accidentally spending too much in the shops. Fùck it, doing my bit for the economy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Shed. Cutting 6x2 timber planks to length taking notches out of them with a router and then giving them a coat of green wood preservative. Just a normal Saturday night for oul Foxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shed. Cutting 6x2 timber planks to length taking notches out of them with a router and then giving them a coat of green wood preservative. Just a normal Saturday night for oul Foxy.

Should they not be 2x6??

Flicking around Boards & Netflix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Trying to switch off since I took a 1/2 day yesterday. My mind won't let me.

Can't relax.

northgirl wrote: »

Can't relax.

Any brainless show you like watching maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can't relax.

Can you find a distracting , no brainer programme to watch NG ?

ETA,
    Snap Grem :o

Or have mindless chat with us.

• Advertisement

Any brainless show you like watching maybe?
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Can you find a distracting , no brainer programme to watch NG ?

ETA,
    Snap Grem :o
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Or have mindless chat with us.

This is my usual go to but nothing is holding my attention. Might throw one American Housewife I suppose then take some sleepers in a while.

Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Should they not be 2x6??

Flicking around Boards & Netflix

Only if you're a Yank. :)

Context - major anxiety. At work. At home. Disowned by mother. Woke 2 mornings ago crying for my mum. I understand it but it doesn't make it any more tolerable. Imminent house move (number 8 or thereabouts in the last 12 months.

Worried if this is even an appropriate post.

Well someone will be around if you want NG

Currently feeling kinda drawsy, how the hell?.

Only if you're a Yank. :)

What did the Americans ever do for us.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside heading to the kitchen now, gonna listen to the voices in my head :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This is my usual go to but nothing is holding my attention. Might throw one American Housewife I suppose then take some sleepers in a while.

Thanks all.

Did you ever watch Skin Wars on Netflix NG ?
    Body art competition , RuPaul one of the judges . Easy watching , some amazing talented artists , I found it great to distract my thoughts tbh .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Context - major anxiety. At work. At home. Disowned by mother. Woke 2 mornings ago crying for my mum. I understand it but it doesn't make it any more tolerable. Imminent house move (number 8 or thereabouts in the last 12 months.

Worried if this is even an appropriate post.

You've a had rough time of it lately, keep the chin up, eventually everything will click into place for you.

*hugs*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Context - major anxiety. At work. At home. Disowned by mother. Woke 2 mornings ago crying for my mum. I understand it but it doesn't make it any more tolerable. Imminent house move (number 8 or thereabouts in the last 12 months. Worried if this is even an appropriate post.
    Hugs. (Where am I? Still Library)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Did you ever watch Skin Wars on Netflix NG ?
    Body art competition , RuPaul one of the judges . Easy watching , some amazing talented artists , I found it great to distract my thoughts tbh .
    You've a had rough time of it lately, keep the chin up, eventually everything will click into place for you.

*hugs*
    Well someone will be around if you want NG

Currently feeling kinda drawsy, how the hell?.

It'll pass. Just get angry at myself which I have to stop.

Great to know there's people here to give support - thank you.

Less than 3 weeks to move. Got a few plans in mind to up my confidence through music, dance, self-care (vainly ;)). Tomorrow is a new day :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement