Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed... the day is an open book, an unwritten page. dratted bug but there we are. high;ight was in th e kitchen, trying to cut up raw chicken for the cats with wee Dara trying to eat the raw chicken.... she is a counter surfer supreme.... Makes me laugh though.... off to wander up and down the drive to clear my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading out to tidy leaves and debris strewn about the garden....I may be gone some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Going to a wedding later
    I would like to apologize in advance to all the ladies wearing dresses with plunging necklines if ye catch me staring after I’ve had more than a few beverages :):););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just off the phone with my accountant who’s reminding me not to forget my revenue bill is coming out of my account on Wednesday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ouch.. Hope you're not too stressed for it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just off the phone with my accountant who’s reminding me not to forget my revenue bill is coming out of my account on Wednesday

It’s all going to be spent very wisely by our government.
    Oh wait...

Ouch.. Hope you're not too stressed for it..
    I’m actually okay for it, see me bawling now on Wednesday 🤭
    Got to make sure i pay my yearly subscription to sponsor a womb

On a smaller scale, I just got dunned getting a new cheque book.... could buy foo for a week and more with the fees...and I still have to use cheques occasionally...

Jesus I wouldn’t even know how to write a cheque
    I’m looking at toy websites for a present for my godson. Think I found one that will blow his little mind clean off him

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) It's a glorious day here in the land of Auto :D Got myself tickets to the Spice Girls :D Woohoooo!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) It's a glorious day here in the land of Auto :D Got myself tickets to the Spice Girls :D Woohoooo!!!!

All true music fans send their condolences

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to Dublin - for Matchday!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch wide with tea. Fun Zumba class this morning.

Sitting in restaurant.. Its my friends shout so it'll taste even better. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »

Be Gone Auto.....your street Cred is gone ....shot to pieces with that statement.......

I'd still drop the hand on you though ......lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I’m actually okay for it, see me bawling now on Wednesday 🀭
    Got to make sure i pay my yearly subscription to sponsor a womb

I'm not wearing my glasses and I thought you said you'd be bowling Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Keep putting off cleaning my room. Promised I would do it today. Just really don't want to. Want to get in bed
    Awake for no reason since 6:30am. Tired now

Jesus I wouldn’t even know how to write a cheque
    I’m looking at toy websites for a present for my godson. Think I found one that will blow his little mind clean off him

er, is that.. wise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in bed feeling tired. I'm not able for nights out any more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My arse is getting acquainted with a chair for the first time today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

In from out, beautiful morning spent doing a few bits in the garden, fire lighting now for an afternoon of horse racing and rugby, beverages will be consumed later in the evening.

winding down to a very early bedtime.. Think I picked up flu as the world is swaying and unstable and wheezy.. so feed everyone and crash time. Tomorrow another day .... All of which is fine.. accomplished a great deal this week... and the cats, the new ones, are safe..too many orphans. have a wonderful Saturday out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having a sit down and some beans on toast. Phase 1 of operation Clean Room complete, stripped bed, hoovering over and under the bed, dusting , scrubbed en suite. All I need to do is make up a fresh bed.
    Must remember to do that before I forget. Nothing worse than heading up to bed, dog tired, to find it has to be made before you can get in to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My wrist monitor reports that I slept 15 hours today, guess that my body was trying to tell me something.

Should end up at home tomorrow night after 25 flights in 11 days, but I will have about 10 KGS of chocolate as my wife's gift:)

In work, seething as I got rear ended as I was actually parked by a jerk that was uninsured AND in a fracture boot the absolute prick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

GoneHome wrote: »
    In from out, beautiful morning spent doing a few bits in the garden, fire lighting now for an afternoon of horse racing and rugby, beverages will be consumed later in the evening.

Much the same here. Another great day for doing odds and bods outside. Pleasantly tired from fresh air and activity. Lighting the fire and putting the telly on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

In work, seething as I got rear ended as I was actually parked by a jerk that was uninsured AND in a fracture boot the absolute prick

You're still entitled to compensation though,... he's entitled to a trip to the copshop

You're still entitled to compensation though,... he's entitled to a trip to the copshop
    I was sitting in my car minding my business and my car actually moved from the impact. I jumped out of the car and here’s your man sitting with a big smiley head on him, waving at me. I beckon at him to get out of the car and he’s like what’s wrong? I didn’t hit you? I’m like are you for real?! Get out of the ****ing car. So he gets out and almost trips himself with his fracture boot, and I notice two small kids in the back of his car. And he’s laughing like oh it’s not touching, it was ****ing welded to the back of my car. I’m like come over here and look. So he looks and he’s like ah sorry sorry I move I move. I’m like yeah, move. So there’s a huge dent along side my number plate and I’m like what’s your insurance and he starts ranting at me not to make trouble for him, he’ll pay me, he’ll give me money. I started freaking out over his boot and he’s like yes yes I know, I know. I remind him of his kids, and the fact he didn’t even realize he hit me (hard enough to move the car). Wouldn’t give me his insurance details. Looked at window, no tax or insurance, just an nct cert. I could feel my eyes welling up from sheer temper and didn’t want to frighten his kids by losing my **** so I decided it’s not worth the drama, walked away and got back into my car. He approached my car, opened the door and said please no Gardai and he would give me cash. I told him to go away. I’m raging now I did. He wasn’t long about moving his car either so I didn’t get the reg

Where were you parked?
    Any chance it was caught on CCTV?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Smyths on Haddington Road having a prematch beer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement