Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

If you've been bold you'll be sent to the corner :3

Best offer I've had in a long time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Man Utd winning tonight, Ted is going to be soooo happy tomorrow at work

On the topic of going to corners, get going!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Best offer I've had in a long time :D

Oooh Sephy.

I'm on the couch.. Waiting ��

Ohhhhhhhhhh My! :3

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm in bed in a hape. That feckin haunted house on the hill yoke :( I only managed one episode, in the day time while my boyfriend was in the same room as me, and I'm still jittery. Usually I'm grand and love a good scare but Jaysus.

Lol, we finished it on Sunday, even managed to watch a few in the dark :D it's brilliant and well worth continuing. Although after it I was making a tomato on ryvita snack and cutting the Tomato in my hand.. Mr cbyrd landed at the kitchen door and said something in a funny voice, well I jumped out of my skin hurt my foot and clatter dropped the knife, I wasn't able to talk for about 30 seconds.. Lucky I didn't chop off my fingers. Had a good giggle at myself. :D
    Sitting on the couch a bit sad... Its been a long day after a broken night.. On the upside my neck is really easing off, thank fcuk.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Lol, we finished it on Sunday, even managed to watch a few in the dark :D it's brilliant and well worth continuing. Although after it I was making a tomato on ryvita snack and cutting the Tomato in my hand.. Mr cbyrd landed at the kitchen door and said something in a funny voice, well I jumped out of my skin hurt my foot and clatter dropped the knife, I wasn't able to talk for about 30 seconds.. Lucky I didn't chop off my fingers. Had a good giggle at myself. :D
    Sitting on the couch a bit sad... Its been a long day after a broken night.. On the upside my neck is really easing off, thank fcuk.

Lol. That's so funny but glad no damage done!! I had my bedroom door locked watching it - saddo :D

Hope you're ok Cbyrd. I hope you sleep well tonight, it always makes the world of difference a good night's sleep does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch.....AGAIN!
    What a fúckin' life eh.....ffs :rolleyes:

kfallon wrote: »
    On the couch.....AGAIN!
    What a fúckin' life eh.....ffs :rolleyes:

See if only you met me that time when I was in O'donoghues :p

See if only you met me that time when I was in O'donoghues :p

What time was that?
    And I haven't been to Baggot Street drinking in years

Bedtime!

Night All.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Bed...bugger of a headache today..weird one though, made my hands shake at one point...much better now fhank tuck

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedtime!

Night All.

Night John Boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Bedside. Wrapped up in a cocoon of heat since physiotherapy earlier made me into a mush of muscles, ligaments and bones. Maths papers have ruined my brain. Anyone want to make me toast?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Protecting my oldest cat from the invasion! STAMPEDE time.. I had forgotten the sheer exuberant energy of young cats... They are racing up and down the corridor at high speeds... Leaping and play fighting....

To my delight, the most forward, tiny girl is clearly at least part Oriental. Her voice, her slight build, her athletic leaps and her sheer exuberant affection. Always by me, headbutting, purring....

Poor old boy wants OUT but he is safe under the bedclothes!l

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, trying to find the energy to get the laptop out and email work to say I'll work from my bed.

Headcold has turned into something involving lots of coughing up mucus and wheezing. Not a happy bunny right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to work

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

I can almost smell the weekend :D

2 more days and it's holidays for me :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea in bed with electric blanket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on my bed wrapped in a towel wondering do I towel dry myself or hairdryer dry myself, feel rotten but not as drained as yesterday. 13 hour day in work today. Yay

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Terrified. Had a bit of a “turn” last night I’m still not right now with chest pain and the earliest appointment I can get is 16.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

js35 wrote: »
    Terrified. Had a bit of a “turn” last night I’m still not right now with chest pain and the earliest appointment I can get is 16.30

We can't give medical advice... but if I was in your shoes I'd be off to A&E immediately.
    Best of luck to you whatever you decide

• Advertisement

js35 wrote: »

What mookie said. I hope you go to a+e, that sounds way too serious to wait. Wishing you the best ♥️

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Definitely going to a&e now the more I think of it I can’t wait till afternoon

Tea in bed with electric blanket.

Very jealous but enjoy!!

Deskside, eatin' cornflakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Car insurance paid :(

Having lunch. Went to the shop for soup. Spilled a ladle of soup over my thumb. Had to get burn gel off the deli because it was so sore. Walked two mins back to work. Took lid off soup, turned soup upside down on top of my already burned thumb. So the soup stuck to the burn gel that was stuck to the original burn.

Fml

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Home from the doctor with enough medication to open a hospital/start my new career as a drug pusher. Going to try get outside and plant a few spring bulbs now while the rain holds off - my poor garden has been very neglected recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Having a Jameson on the harbour in Cat Ba Island, Vietnam. Grand spot.

kfallon wrote: »
    What time was that?
    And I haven't been to Baggot Street drinking in years

It was the one on Suffolk St. A few years ago we were posting in the TA or TH thread and I said I was going for a drink there and you should come along. There was a bit of craic then on the thread but no sign of Kfallon to keep me company :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed after a delicious lunch of fish and chips, home made with potatoes from the garden.. New cats have emerged from their self chosen lair and are on the bed. Older ones have again "left home" and there will be ructions later. Weather getting very upset again... temper tantrum.

• Advertisement

It was the one on Suffolk St. A few years ago we were posting in the TA or TH thread and I said I was going for a drink there and you should come along. There was a bit of craic then on the thread but no sign of Kfallon to keep me company :p

Ah the old Thing Mote as I remember it.
    Jaysus years ago you say, and you've held it against me ever since :P

In.work......meh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement