Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Day 1 of detox. So far so good. No beer has been had yet!
    I am in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from a gentle, sweet ramble down the lane, watching the calm waters.. My robin followed me in the bushes singing sweetly and four of the cats came along... Smudgy, the new boy, is becoming a "follow cat" which delights me

Very tired and unwell but needed the air. So blessed to be here..

Also finally managed to finish and SEND an official email re a dark situation in my life, It will be ON HIS COMPUTER when he arrives back at work .. ;):D evil chuckles!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Graces7 wrote: »
    In from a gentle, sweet ramble down the lane, watching the calm waters.. My robin followed me in the bushes singing sweetly and four of the cats came along... Smudgy, the new boy, is becoming a "follow cat" which delights me

Very tired and unwell but needed the air. So blessed to be here..

Also finally managed to finish and SEND an official email re a dark situation in my life, It will be ON HIS COMPUTER when he arrives back at work .. ;):D evil chuckles!

Why do I always get the impression that you’re somebodies creative writing project?

Sitting on the couch thinking I made a mistake deciding to go back to work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

First day of the new year, eh? Weird, where did last year go? :confused:

Sitting bedside after a shower, eating Coco Pops

• Advertisement

In from chasing the cat round the kitchen as he brought me another live bird.. This one is tiny... surely no birds are nesting and hatching now?

My bathroom is now a bird ICU..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

All dogs walked, cats fed and breakfast eaten. Pooch beside me on bed as I have a coffee-she loves me being off work!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Sitting on the couch thinking I made a mistake deciding to go back to work tomorrow.
    i had myself to go in tomorrow too then just before i finished on Dec 21st thought like you did just there, fcuk better book the wednesday off too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new liiiiife for me, and I'm feeling......tired. :p

rafatoni wrote: »
    i had myself to go in tomorrow too then just before i finished on Dec 21st thought like you did just there, fcuk better book the wednesday off too.

I might be able to do a bit of juggling to give me a later start. Fingers crossed!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

I might be able to do a bit of juggling to give me a later start. Fingers crossed!!

I'm going in tomorrow, and then not back until Tuesday ....if that makes you feel any better :D:D

I'm going in tomorrow, and then not back until Tuesday ....if that makes you feel any better :D:D

Fùck off you!!

:D

Fùck off you!!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm off till Monday :p

Currently lying on the couch (I may have dozed off here last night) but surprisingly well rested and thinking about what to do for the day.

Should have gotten the makings of a fry.. Wonder if the garage is open....

Fùck off you!!

:eek:

Sirius and I are pals. He knows I'm only joking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Sirius and I are pals. He knows I'm only joking :)

Ah it's fine Graces, I give much more than I receive.......as try harder can attest to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I'm off till Monday :p

Currently lying on the couch (I may have dozed off here last night) but surprisingly well rested and thinking about what to do for the day.

Should have gotten the makings of a fry.. Wonder if the garage is open....

Our nearest two are open but no hot food today, had to go to hotel for breakfast.
    Some pretty sick bodies lying around there this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I started cleaning up but it looks worse than when I started :(

Listening to 50 guilty pleasures of the 90’s, Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice is number 3 if you’re interested :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fùck off you!!

:D

Post reported!

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I started cleaning up but it looks worse than when I started :(

That's because you're not suppose to clean on January 1st! you're suppose to leave any cleaning till after january 6th at least ! :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

I've decided I'm taking tomorrow and Thursday off....back Friday for a few days......

Fùck work...it's bad for your well being

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

That's because you're not suppose to clean on January 1st! you're suppose to leave any cleaning till after january 6th at least ! :3

Don’t be encouraging my laziness and procrastination :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Fcukin OCD, Anxiety through the roof. I've probably over sedated myself.

Can't wait for work tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m off now til the 8th! Annual weeks holiday after all the madness!
    I’ve just finished the cleaning. Didn’t do a lot. Waiting for the dogs washing to dry. Just raced over the floors with a Hoover and then mop. Sprayed all the curtains with lenor and water. Disinfected the door handles with zoflora and cleaned the toilets. Quick dusting. Going to light open fire in a while and chill out for the day smelling the sweetpea zoflora, the lenor and the smell of the pine from the toilets. Might do some painting on my days off. We’ll see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Thinking it's time to start looking into holidays.

Mexico I think in May.

I'm broke this month and I'll be 40 so not much happening now.

It will keep!

Ah it's fine Graces, I give much more than I receive.......as try harder can attest to

Think someone got their quotes mixed up there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I’m off now til the 8th! Annual weeks holiday after all the madness!
    I’ve just finished the cleaning. Didn’t do a lot. Waiting for the dogs washing to dry. Just raced over the floors with a Hoover and then mop. Sprayed all the curtains with lenor and water. Disinfected the door handles with zoflora and cleaned the toilets. Quick dusting. Going to light open fire in a while and chill out for the day smelling the sweetpea zoflora, the lenor and the smell of the pine from the toilets. Might do some painting on my days off. We’ll see

I'm exhausted just reading it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well I still haven't actually gotten up yet but the water is on and gonna go have a shower and sort out the washing.

Think about what to do then. Part of me feels like I should do something, but another part says a lazy day would be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I was back to work on Friday & yesterday, so that routine has been back in action.

Couchside with tae & biccies.

• Advertisement

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Well I still haven't actually gotten up yet but the water is on and gonna go have a shower and sort out the washing.

Think about what to do then. Part of me feels like I should do something, but another part says a lazy day would be good too.

Ditto here.. In bed listening to 4fm,music is brilliant, I have gotten up twice for coffee and chocolate, house to myself so shower and a bit of housework next on the agenda.. just one more song lol.

I didn't win the millionaire draw, car tax and insurance next week, 2 tyres and service overdue, 2 trips away this month (if its not stormy and I actually get on the flights, anxious already), euro millions better mine tonight or I'll be on Crime Call next month...i could also do some O/T but feic that lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement