Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,739 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

These bad boys ;)

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Love those! Try the sweet chilli!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m lying on the couch. Two beautiful comfortable dog beds laying next to me. Two beautiful dogs laying on top of me. One at end of the couch with his chin and legs on my ankles. One lying across my hips with his feet on his daddy’s back. Earlier on the big dog panned out on the couch and looked like he was smiling as he lay sleeping on his back, wagging his tail as he slept. I’m whipped

The darts final is not living up to early expectations here... and as I say it Smith gets a badly needed set back

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ohhhh bistro now i understand, thought there was a type of crisps i didn't know about! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Love those! Try the sweet chilli!

Never seen them down here, I'll keep an eye out, I've had the salt 'n' vinegar ones which were less than satisfactory.

• Advertisement

Never seen them down here, I'll keep an eye out, I've had the salt 'n' vinegar ones which were less than satisfactory.

You should be able to get them in Dunnes. I'm down that way a bit myself and they usually have them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was kinda excited about bisto making crisps :(

Watching Who wants to be a millionaire.. My nerves.. Its on a break I googled, she's right.. What a contestant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was kinda excited about bisto making crisps :(

*bear hugs*

Watching Who wants to be a millionaire.. My nerves.. Its on a break I googled, she's right.. What a contestant.

Forgot that was on. Think it's recording though

• Advertisement

*bear hugs*

I ate some crisps once that were roast chicken flavour, and THEY WERE!!

I ate some crisps once that were roast chicken flavour, and THEY WERE!!

Walkers I think.. lot of "unusual" flavours. Still prefer the Tayto Bistro or Huky Dorys though :)

I am where I have been for most of this week, the couch. Oh and did I mention I am alone!!!!
    Ah there is no better feeling than being in the company of the one you love :D

I am where I have been for most of this week, the couch. Oh and did I mention I am alone!!!!

Snap.. on couch. Laptop on.. well, lap.. Darts on TV.

Thinking of having a bottle of Bulmers now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Sitting in silence while my OH plays red dead redemption 2 and I’m reading.

Contemplating getting up to get a drink but it seems like too much effort :D

That's my dilemma.. maybe in the break between darts sets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I know, it’s like waking up and rolling over and seeing the face you love most in the world. Totally recommend sleeping with a mirror by your bed

It’s so much effort :D

Is Smith bottling it in the final?

I know, it’s like waking up and rolling over and seeing the face you love most in the world. Totally recommend sleeping with a mirror by your bed

If only we could clone ourselves :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

gifted wrote: »
    The River Lee hotel..old jurys...on the Western Road......great spot...short walk from the city. I want to go to Cork now lol lol

I had a pretty good one night stand there I remember :p

About to play Sherlock Holmes the board game!

Mary Poppins wasn't brilliant to be honest but I'm not really a musical kind of person.

• Advertisement

I have gone to very, very wrong places with this :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Himself is being a cowboy as well while i watch michael mcintyre. Was on a star trek movie marathon there

The 6th Day - one of Arnie's last before he took time out to become a politician.

Good enough too it was :)

He has good taste in games :3

Mmmm I'd love a clone each of ye! ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Looks to be, you may as well wait 5 minutes Kaiser & get us all a round.

He seems to be! Missed a badly needed bullseye there!

OK I'm up.. what do you want from the fridge? :p

bluewolf wrote: »
    Himself is being a cowboy as well while i watch michael mcintyre. Was on a star trek movie marathon there

I just heard a snippet of dialogue from the game

“You p1ssed off?”
    “No more than usual”

Think I might start playing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

He seems to be! Missed a badly needed bullseye there!

OK I'm up.. what do you want from the fridge? :p

it's a school night for me, so

a double.

“You p1ssed off?”
    “No more than usual”

Give the witcher 3 a whirl as well while you're at it :3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

“You p1ssed off?”
    “No more than usual”

I never finished witcher 3,dug it out there the other day. Round level 23 or so.
    I'm sure I'll play it obsessively again during exam season

The rdr2 animal skinning doesn't appeal to me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement