Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭patrickc

Happy 2019 hope it's a great year for one and all

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

BBC/London delivers again.

Happy New Year folks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy 2019

Gavin James is playing a blinder on rte now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Happy new year all y'all! Much love xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy New Year everyone !

Shpud , hope this is the year things turn around for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Sneaked out of a party to call a friend who lost her dad this week. I can hear Agado playing, might not bother going back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

who the hell is singing, and i use the term loosly, on rte. he sounds awful and out of tune. *sigh*.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Woohoo, it's next year. \0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Happy New Year everyone !

Shpud , hope this is the year things turn around for you :)

Thanks Mam and everyone on this thread who has been supportive and sent PMs. I love you all.

who the hell is singing, and i use the term loosly, on rte. he sounds awful and out of tune. *sigh*.

Gavin James with Wild Youth and Hudson Taylor sang Dancing in the dark

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

So 2019 is here, the end of another decade approaches.

Watching Madness. Hard to believe it was a quarter of a century ago I saw then live in the lashing rain in Feile.

Happy New Year to all yis mad things!:D

@shpud2 - the only way is up...hope 2019 marks things changing for the better for you. :)

Basic Instinct just started on ITV for anyone who fancies a completely different change of pace from old rockers or xfactor wannabes :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Autosport wrote: »
    Gavin James with Wild Youth and Hudson Taylor sang Dancing in the dark

I just switched over ...less sang..more orally abused

Happy 2019 :)

Now to sort out my resolutions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Basic Instinct just started on ITV for anyone who fancies a completely different change of pace from old rockers or xfactor wannabes :p

have you the pause button ready?

mrmorgan wrote: »
    have you the pause button ready?

Back in the day when this came out we had sky movies at home and young entrepreneur that I was, I recorded it and gave it to friends at school for £2.50 each.

Didn't see the tape for months but when it did eventually come back certain scenes had obviously been rewound/paused more than others :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

So unbelievably full of food and drink. In the leaba and I reckon I'll have a sore head tomorrow. Cheers for all the nudes, night all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Cheers for all the nudes, night all :D

Feeling left out...

Succubus_ wrote: »
    So unbelievably full of food and drink. In the leaba and I reckon I'll have a sore head tomorrow. Cheers for all the nudes, night all :D

still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭dinorebel

My wife's mother died a week after her sister got married then her granny died a month later and just to top it off the sister has just been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. This is all since September so a year to forget for me wife is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and the kids are devastated.

So f*ck 2018 and here's to a great 2019 for all of us.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Too busy to call in here for the midnight naughtiness, hope i didn't miss out.

dinorebel wrote: »
    My wife's mother died a week after her sister got married then her granny died a month later and just to top it off the sister has just been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. This is all since September so a year to forget for me wife is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and the kids are devastated.

hope 2019 is way better than 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Going against tradition, I rang in the new year with friends. Nice for a change. Was a lovely night and I’m glad I did it. Lying here in the spare room with one of the family cats on my feet. My own cat would be disgusted!
    Happy New Year everyone, may 2019 be a good one for all of you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

dinorebel wrote: »

Good God I'm sorry for that...What a rough time..hopefully God will shine upon ye !! As that is one savage bad hand to be dealt...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

Too busy to call in here for the midnight naughtiness, hope i didn't miss out.
    Hi Grem, I dont think u did.drop in and mingle..
    Ps...im drunk but happy.
    Chat away !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Just finished handing out bottles of water to the Gardai.. seems there was a pitched battle outside my door!
    Loads pepper-sprayed and they were looking to water some eyes.
    Some young wan on the ground..in her sparkly finery..and a ban Garda sitting on her head...oh to be young again :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In bed after a lovely evening at a friend's house for dinner and drinks.

4 of us are going to Prague on Thursday for a few days in honour of our friend who died in October. She so wanted to go to Prague and things kept getting in the way so we never made the trip.

2018 taught me to cherish my friends even more, make memories, take photos and go on trips.

Wishing you all a wonderful joy filled 2019 xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In bed same **** different year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Cleaning apartment again.

1st time not hearing from half my family on nye.

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Chores done, I'm having a coffee for a change first thing. Feeling ok so far.
    Thank fcuk it's all over, I'm getting too old for what I put myself through over Xmas.
    Hope everyone had a great night and are all in good form today.
    I'm going to just recharge myself for the next few days, not going back to work till Monday and I need rest more now than if I was working.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement