Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Central Madrid..... Just heading out on an organised pub crawl.....
    Should be a laugh :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, organised, suspicious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭4Ad

islanderre wrote: »
    Central Madrid..... Just heading out on an organised pub crawl.....
    Should be a laugh :):)

I did one of them many many years in Montreal, twas brilliant..naturally it went all pear shaped..but up to that it was great craic !
    Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

At home, fire on, watching Tin Star. Having a nice glass of whiskey.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,741 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Great darts match this. Come on Gary! (though this Dobey lad is having a great game)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Great darts match this. Come on Gary! (though this Dobey lad is having a great game)

Dobey having a great go at it. 180s for sport.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Dobey having a great go at it. 180s for sport.

Very unlucky there in fairness to him but he put up a great fight. Could have gone either way I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Neames wrote: »
    At home, fire on, watching Tin Star. Having a nice glass of whiskey.

Is the second season out?

Very unlucky there in fairness to him but he put up a great fight. Could have gone either way I thought.

Another big match coming up now.

Another big match coming up now.

You'd expect MVG to win but Lewis has been playing well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

That was a great game of darts, nxt one will have to go to beat it.
    Reclining watching it and enjoying so far.
    Still alcohol free today, coddled a couple of visitors by sipping ginger ale as they had whiskeys, feeling normal for the first time in a few days.
    Hope Lewis brings his best game, I'd like to see him win this one, though brilliant, MVG grates me.

You'd expect MVG to win but Lewis has been playing well.

I want both to lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I want both to lose.

:D:D

Edward M wrote: »
    That was a great game of darts, nxt one will have to go to beat it.
    Reclining watching it and enjoying so far.
    Still alcohol free today, coddled a couple of visitors by sipping ginger ale as they had whiskeys, feeling normal for the first time in a few days.
    Hope Lewis brings his best game, I'd like to see him win this one, though brilliant, MVG grates me.
    I want both to lose.

I can't stand MVG's "antics" after every visit.. the fist-pumping, the faces into the camera etc. He's a fantastic talent (no Taylor though!) but his attitude and ego annoys me every time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want both to lose.

That's the spirit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thanks guys, just in shock really.

Gifted and Sirius hope you feel better soon

Witchie delighted to hear your news :)

Not to worry I’ll be back to my usual self :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Witchie wrote: »
    You were in Monaghan and didn't call in for a cup of tae hai? Brat.

Watching catchphrase with my mum, sis and soon to be brother-in-law. Not long home from visiting dad in hospital.

I've family in castleblaney...I wouldn't even visit them, nevermind you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

At home drinking wine. Between work and a sick family member and a dog nearing the end I've had no time to myself apart from today. Trying to make the most of it but my head is a bit all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Just home and enjoying this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home now playing on the PlayStation while eating crisps and drinking wine...all classy like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sorry to hear of your loss Auto, my uncle died at Christmas and a grandparent too, though many years ago I remember how horrible it was. Take care.

In the spirit of the thread I am in bed after making a total pigeen of myself with desserts and chocolates. I had been doing well until this evening too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in paeds a+e

I’m in paeds a+e

What?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What?!
    With someone, child has a temp over 40, and neither calpol nor nurofen wouldn’t take it down. 2hrs to wait for an app with the out of hrs dr

With someone, child has a temp over 40, and neither calpol nor nurofen wouldn’t take it down. 2hrs to wait for an app with the out of hrs dr

I hope the kid will be ok, it's frightening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed. Work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch watching Les Mis.. Glutton for punishment. Second late night ill be like a wagon tomorrow.. Lol
    On the upside, I managed to lose a pound this week... :D fcuk knows how but I was delighted.
    Debating on whether to book into the 9:30 or 1:15 class tomorrow... Or leave it till Saturday.. Decisions decisions...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Truck is packed, off to the beach for the next couple of days, if the weather permits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In my hospital room, still on suicide watch for I think the twelfth night in a row and the guy across from me almost just hung himself. To say I am not in a good place right now would be an understatement.

• Advertisement

That is grim Shpud. *hugs*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement