Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

At home for the first full day since Sunday. We have visitors for the afternoon and dinner, so a bit of a vacuuming and dusting is called for.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hope all is ok srameen :)

Bed side after a lovely hot shower. Getting ready to go meet my friend in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

pottering meaningfully in a lazy, tired, post-Christmas kind of way! Fire just lit and fending off the liittle furball who thinks my hand is a lollipop..Her nose is so cold... nibbling on chestnuts..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In work, lodging a deposit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Spring clean has started the amount of ****e in this house is unreal. The clothes bank and charity shops are going to get some amout of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside but heading out, have a bit of cabin fever!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »
    Couch...back from the doctors....lung infection in right lung.......had a bad few days but hopefully on the mend now.....I may drag out the recovery as I'm getting fierce sympathy for a change.....lol lol

Hope you're better soon Gifted ,but not too soon - enjoy getting a bit of tlc :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Was up sick half the night so stripped the bed and waiting for the wash to finish so I can dry some jammies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed, chilling, on my iPad. Did a little clean up of the living room and kitchen. Will hopefully get out and about for a while today - got a touch of cabin fever myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Really quiet here today, glad of it.
    Relaxing and watching wild Ireland on bbc2, we live in a beautiful and under appreciated Country really.
    I'm on an alcohol detox today and have had a couple of invitations already, but no one is dragging me off, I need the rest.

• Advertisement

Heading showerside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home. Anxiety building about work tomorrow already. Starting to stress and can feel myself getting narky with the family as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed.....enough said....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Taking our dog to the beach as he loves it and it's on his bucket list as he hasn't a lot of time left with us.

Train home

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed, snug and replete after a reprise of Christmas dinner and wondering what sweet delight I can fit in soon,,,, after pottering outside a wee bit. Today is for being... restfully idle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

still home, still alone :)) feels weird at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

gifted wrote:
    Bed.....enough said....

You're dropping the hand on yourself aren't ya ya dirty divil ya... :D

You're dropping the hand on yourself aren't ya ya dirty divil ya... :D

Someone needs to tell him that's not his lung. 😜

Dropped the troops to town and stopped at the supermarket on the way home.. People need to take a shower, yucky smell ffs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I have a free gaff!

Party at poochies gaff :3

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

TG1 wrote: »
    Home. Anxiety building about work tomorrow already. Starting to stress and can feel myself getting narky with the family as a result.

THE FEAR!

I live alone 24/7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Managed to have a shower, too sick the last 3-4 days... Joints feel better now even if I'm still coughing up a lung :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Home relaxing after a hectic Christmas. Most of the family has headed to Dublin or Cork, and since there's only myself and the twin left we're going to take it very easy. We have four Harry Potter films to watch, a fridge full of food, and piles of new books to read. To put off visitors, we've hidden the jeep in a shed a mile up the road and closed the curtains. If we hear anyone outside we've agreed that it's perfectly reasonable to hide in the bathroom.

Auto, I'm sorry for your loss. My granda died on Christmas day three years ago and this year was the first that any of us were able to enjoy it a bit again. I hope the family are doing ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At the breakfast table trying to marry what I have to do (buy a new oven and bedsheets and towels in the sales) with what I want to do (sea side stroll followed by a pub lunch followed by a trip to cinema).

Compromise. Oven bought and installed and having lunch in the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home after a nice cycle around Dublin bay, including up over Howth.

Here's a photo from Ben of Howth (Howth summit).. Then back down via The Bog of Frogs.

If I can find the lead off my camera I've photos from the same spot showing Holyhead in Wales and the Mourne Mountains in the north of Ireland which I'll post (my phone battery died).

468967.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside, watching Back to the Future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle Auto, I hope you're as ok as can be.

Feel better Gifted and Sirius! You'd have my sympathies but I feel like that most of the time so no pity for ye healthy people :p

On the couch without an ounce of cabin fever, haven't been out since I made myself go out on Sunday. Will have to drag myself out tomorrow as I couldn't face it today. I wish I could be a normal person who got cabin fever, I'd never go outside again if I could get away with it. Sigh.

Gonna watch the Nun there. That's 8 horrors so far. Must find more.

• Advertisement

Out having coffee with my friend.. Trying to integrate back into the real world.. Its not easy, I'd make a great hermit tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement