Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Graces7 wrote: »
    as near flat on my back as I can .... the freezer is deliciously wonderfully cleared and sorted... alleluia! That was a huge job for me.

Did you meet the Nationwide team last week Grace? The island looked good on TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Witchie wrote: »
    What a freaking weird day.

Had 3 phone calls, 2 from different people at the same company and one from a different one about jobs I had applied for and did mini phone interviews. Great.

Then my "bread and butter" old reliable job emailed me querying something on my invoice and saying they are having delays in receiving payments so my payment will be delayed. I had wanted to do my Christmas shopping and get a tree this week but now not sure that can happen.

Just so frickin fed up of this crap.
    ;)
    deep breaths.... it is still November.. plenty of time and if you let them wind you up they have really won.... OK? OK!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Just finished Elliots physio, little scamp can sit unaided now for 6 minutes. Woohoo. I also have 5 wrapped Christmas presents. (it's easier to wrap them than hide them). I have the chicken roasted and a big pot of roast pepper, tomato and mushroom soup made (plus leftover veg from yesterday :D) was in the gym this morning and I'm contemplating putting up the small tree in the kitchen productive morning.

@misstearhaus... I was sitting down in that picture and all the tubes coming out of Elliot hid a lot of sins :D sitting cotside for 11 months didn't do me any favours. Making up for it now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

cbyrd wrote: »
    Just finished Elliots physio, little scamp can sit unaided now for 6 minutes. Woohoo. I also have 5 wrapped Christmas presents. (it's easier to wrap them than hide them). I have the chicken roasted and a big pot of roast pepper, tomato and mushroom soup made (plus leftover veg from yesterday :D) was in the gym this morning and I'm contemplating putting up the small tree in the kitchen productive morning.

@misstearhaus... I was sitting down in that picture and all the tubes coming out of Elliot hid a lot of sins :D sitting cotside for 11 months didn't do me any favours. Making up for it now. ;)

Last winter I was without electricity and internet so I missed it all. I did look back later... a testimony to mother love ....

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,318 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Sheffield Drake (#19)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Sheffield Drake

You must live in Costa :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    You must live in Costa :pac:
    I don’t know how he gets a wink of sleep I’d be hearing colours if I drank that much coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In a non Costa coffee place off Oxford street. Resting the feet. 3 museums perused today. All free.

Heading to Bat out of Hell show later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I don’t know how he gets a wink of sleep I’d be hearing colours if I drank that much coffee

Same here, I’d be hopping off the walls

Currently kitchenside, making a stew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'll have to remember that - hearing colours!. Love it.

Fireside, paper in hand, pen poised over the crossword and TV on for Only Connect and University Challenge later

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trotting up to work..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Trying to gather the strength to undress and hop in the shower....give us a hand will you Ted?!!
    :D

Trying to gather the strength to undress and hop in the shower....give us a hand will you Ted?!!

Only above the waist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Getting ready for a fitness class, I'm not looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Pitchside while eldest minion goes running. Feckin frozen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in Car in the dark outside Galway Shopping Centre eating a bag of Tayto C&O doing a Gifted on it! :cool::pac: There is a Car clamped in the Car-Park here. First time ever in my 38 years that I've seen a Car clamped in the Galway Shopping Centre Car-Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On sofa watching University Challenge

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting in Car in the dark outside Galway Shopping Centre eating a bag of Tayto C&O doing a Gifted on it! :cool::pac: There is a Car clamped in the Car-Park here. First time ever in my 38 years that I've seen a Car clamped in the Galway Shopping Centre Car-Park.

Also in a carpark in galway, hoping to get back in to the office shortly, it's a little too crisp for me out here..

Car parks in Galway is where it's at it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside with tea and biscuits.

Meanwhile the mad housemate rampage continues upstairs. The ceiling may cave in. Dead bodies probably..

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedside with tea and biscuits.

Meanwhile the mad housemate rampage continues upstairs. The ceiling may cave in. Dead bodies probably..

There must be no more room under the patio.. TF you're almost out of there.. Have you decided what to wear on Wednesday for the "move"? 😜

There must be no more room under the patio.. TF you're almost out of there.. Have you decided what to wear on Wednesday for the "move"? ��

Good point.

I have indeed. Sexy but understated with a hint of Jackie O glamour :D

Could be very interesting or could be a big disappointment.

Roll the dice!!

northgirl wrote: »
    Good point.

I have indeed. Sexy but understated with a hint of Jackie O glamour :D

Could be very interesting or could be a big disappointment.

Roll the dice!!

Well I've a feeling it will be interesting.. Think positive and let us know asap.

On the couch, didn't have a bad day in work but slumped around 6pm you'd find more life under the patio tbh.. tired.

Well I've a feeling it will be interesting.. Think positive and let us know asap.

On the couch, didn't have a bad day in work but slumped around 6pm you'd find more life under the patio tbh.. tired.

Lol. You can move in with this one if you like? She'll certainly make life "interesting" if that's what you're after :D

All rests on the "marital" status...

Will update :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bedside. Just turned off the laptop and turned on some rubbish YouTube videos on the iPad to numb the brain. Not sure how it's only Monday, feel like I've done a week's worth of work already!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Home side and I can see I’ve missed important news, Trigger has a date so I may get the drones out and about :D

Ted and Seph are separated :eek: It’s ok I’m with Ted Ok I have a tracker on him :D

Evening all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch

Yes the same couch I seem to spend most of my life on.

The cúntin' couch

Autosport wrote:
    Ted and Seph are separated It’s ok I’m with Ted Ok I have a tracker on him

Does it work internationally?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭4Ad

Watching First dates on Chanel 4, having a can.
    Wind picking up..
    Will I have a packet of Keoghs crisps !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back in my usual hotel less than 24 hours after I got home, positive side, i got a huge suite, negative side, spent too many days away from home this month, 21 so far :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement