Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

New Home wrote: »
    Can't help you with the latter, but I'm positive you can blame Wilberto for the former.

No i seriously have the fanny gallops for Brendon Urie.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I'm having such a bad run atm, one thing that keeps my mind positively occupied while job hunting isn't going too well, is my garden.
    But Storm Hannah took very good care of that, it completely f'd up my greenhouse, all my seedlings and hanging baskets are gone.
    I currently can't even bear going into the kitchen because I don't want to see the leftovers of how nice it could have been this year outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭useless

TA that supermarket cashier wouldn't give me the €3 parking credit today because I didn't have a car park ticket and therefore couldn't prove i was parked in the car park. (I didn't have a ticket because I have a parking tag, so the barrier lifts automatically when the car gets near it) How did she think I was going to get the trolley full of shopping home? Teleporter?
    I know this belongs in a First World Problems thread but its my TA for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

useless wrote: »
    TA that supermarket cashier wouldn't give me the €3 parking credit today because I didn't have a car park ticket and therefore couldn't prove i was parked in the car park. (I didn't have a ticket because I have a parking tag, so the barrier lifts automatically when the car gets near it) How did she think I was going to get the trolley full of shopping home? Teleporter?
    I know this belongs in a First World Problems thread but its my TA for today.

I think the name for that is "Jobsworth". She's clinging on to her measly little bit of power for dear life. I would have escalated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Being shortchanged, explaining politely that there had been an error and cashier begrudgingly corrects the amount...I left feeling like I had made the mistake

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Man city scoring, poxy ass clowns !

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When ever an ad comes on for Sky and it shows it flicking through the channel list. I aromatically think I've sat on the remote!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Washing machine broke and I fixed it

Broke again and I fixed again told my useless housemates to check their pockets. The filter/pump thingy was clogged with coins

Broke again and this time it was beyond my abilities as it was a control board failure. I contacted the landlady, kept everyone updated and it was replaced.

I was doing my washing Saturday morning and two housemates asking when I’ll be finished as they need to use it

“Thanks mike for sorting it” was what I was hoping for

If the house was burning down they would send me a WhatsApp to sort it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

TA'd for you Mike. Next time I’d be using the local laundrette for a few weeks and see how they get on without you sorting it.

TA it’s 5pm already, why do weekends go so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Jesus that last virgin media bulletin I watched about Donald Trump was like news for children. So simplified and slowly spoken.

I also don't understand this over-pronunciation of words that some news readers do (especially the younger ones).

• Advertisement

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Jesus that last virgin media bulletin I watched about Donald Trump was like news for children. So simplified and slowly spoken.

I also don't understand this over-pronunciation of words that some news readers do (especially the younger ones).

Irish TV is an embarrassment. Especially TV3 / Virgin media / UTV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Irish TV is an embarrassment. Especially TV3 / Virgin media / UTV

You mean English owned TV?

Erik Shun wrote: »
    I suppose. RTE aren't exactly putting out ground breaking stuff either mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Erik Shun wrote: »

Britain’s Got More Talent ~

When people think that everybody who uses the tittle Dr in their name is a medical doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

When people think that everybody who uses the tittle Dr in their name is a medical doctor.
    Well there should be a different term for it. 99% of people associates a doctor with a medical doctor.

"I'm a doctor"
    ..."oh right, what branch of medicine"
    "Haw haw haw, I'm a doctor of ancient Greek history"
    ..."I'd say that comes in handy in day to day life, twat"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Chipped my shellac. Its only tiny and no one else will notice but I will know... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd at still being hungry after dinner.
    TG1 wrote: »
    Chipped my shellac. Its only tiny and no one else will notice but I will know... :(

What's a shellac?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

What's a shellac?

I think its a false nail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

What's a shellac?
    A very expensive nail polish that is not supposed to chip... :( I only got it done on Friday!

• Advertisement

What's a shellac?

I had to Google it! Us men haven't a clue!

Us men haven't a clue!

Amen brother.....

😂

A very expensive nail polish that is not supposed to chip... :( I only got it done on Friday!

Ring /message the salon, it shouldn't happen that soon, mine is only starting to lift after over 3 weeks... TA trying to resist peeling them off but I definitely will very soon.

Why would you bother wasting your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Why would you bother wasting your money.

The worker must have bread but she also must have roses :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Working again tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

That my husband just stuffs the Ferrero Rocher into his gob in one go instead of nibbling it for 15 minutes like a normal person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Working again tomorrow :(

Me2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

heldel00 wrote: »
    TA'd at how unnecessarily difficult it is to print photos.

I just came here to post that, spent 15 minutes watching 5 photos upload, cancelled bluetooth and tried find app in play store, no joy, grabbed usb from car, usb didn't find my phone, left with no photos after 20 minutes.

What the **** is wrong with a pc and printer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The Glitch strikes again :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement