Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,318 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Today at lunchtime in a certain SPAR, I asked the Deli staff could I buy a bowl / cup of soup. Any flavour would do.

No, no soup available. What's the fupping rocket science about it? I suppose the main clientele are so used to the all encompassing breakfast role / bap / sandwich

B0KXxdHCAAEK3_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hope you filed an incident report to the health and safety manager :pac:

There wasn’t even a manager in at that hour of the morning :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

People who type “too†instead of “toâ€. Repeatedly.

Hope it doesn't annoy you to much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭4Ad

4Ad wrote: »
    Lad a work gave me 60 euro today to buy something...
    Fecking lost it..
    Only noticed leaving work this evening, hopefully someone finds it and hands it in to security at work..

Work rang me, someone found it and handed it in.
    Restores my faith in people..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

:pac: ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭4Ad

Bulling !!

How is this a yellow card?!?!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

How is this a yellow card?!?!? :D

Your look I'm around. Others might have saw red.

Your look I'm around. Others might have saw red.

Have you lost your mind? :D

Bones aimed my TA back at me using to instead of too!! :pac:

I replied laughing at his cheek!

What the actual F :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

4Ad wrote: »
    Work rang me, someone found it and handed it in.
    Restores my faith in people..

Nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

When you think it's regular chocolate and then it turns out to be dark chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Meghan Markle saying she believes she’s having a girl because she felt the 'embryonic kicking of feminism' inside her.
    Dafuq?

When you ring up Greenstar to get a better price for your bin service than Panda as 'They're robbing me blind' and she tells you, sympathetically, 'We are Panda. You might be thinking of another waste company beginning with Gr'. Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Meghan Markle saying she believes she’s having a girl because she felt the 'embryonic kicking of feminism' inside her.
    Dafuq?

Is it a pure coincidence that she says this on international women's day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

RMAOK wrote: »
    Is it a pure coincidence that she says this on international women's day?
    The irony of this 'feminist' who gave up her old life for the wealthy prince!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Big Words

Spunk stains all over shower glass, no hot water. Going to have to curtail the young lads showering time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

people who quote an entire OP when they are still on the first page of posts.

Like we know who you are replying to. It's just there, right ABOVE

• Registered Users Posts: 15,957 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

No such thing as 'rooms' now, they're all 'spaces'.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nasty people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got a pizza for dinner but didn’t realise it had blue cheese on it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,127 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

With bespoke furniture

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

People who don't lock the toilet cubicles at work.
    Neither party benefits when someone wrongly assumes it's vacant.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,957 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

People who don't lock the toilet cubicles at work.
    Neither party benefits when someone wrongly assumes it's vacant.

Bumped some young wan on the head as she was attempting a wipe in the cubicle of a bog in a pub. I hadn't realised I had opened the wrong door, the Ladies sign was only at waist, not head height and barely visible in the dim lighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This time last year I had a rotator cuff injury on my left shoulder .
    TA this time I've done it to my right side :(.

People saying they’ve ‘done’ a country, like it’s in their fcuking back pocket.

“Yeah we did Vietnam and Cambodia last month. We’ll do Laos next”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Double height spaces, so beloved of architects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Dafuq?

More than a TA for me. I'm so fed up of all this anti-men bull****e. I work in a place where 99% of the workforce are male. This isn't because they won't employ more women, it's simply because most women don't want to do the physically demanding and not always clean jobs the men will do.

I'm one of three women there, and we are treated with the utmost respect by all the boys (yes, we call them the boys, they call us the girls :eek:)
    I can honestly say it's the best place I've ever worked, so please let the rabid feminists desist and give it a bloody rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Stupid answers on forums.

I ordered a CD from eBay that would have originally come in a jewel case with a white tray. The original case isn't going to be included and I want to make the CD look original. I asked on a forum (not this one) where I could get these cases and have them posted to Ireland without it costing a fortune.

Someone replied "there's a ton here" and gave a link to a fucking Google search for 'white colored jewel cases for sale'. I know how to use Google thanks. I looked already and couldn't find any. If it was that easy to find them I wouldn't be asking on a forum. I even stated on the forum that I live in Ireland and that any cases I've found will cost an arm and a leg to have posted here. Do people like being assholes or are they just thick as pig shit? It's really hard to tell if he was being stupid or rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭mikemac2

One year contract finished up in work yesterday.

Everyone was lovely, keep in touch, take my phone number, all the best and so on :)

Everyone except our manager, the very man who hired me. Didn’t say one word to me. No thanks for your work the past year (even the lovely HR lady gave me that), no all the best, no nothing, not even a handshake

In fact he kept me late on my last day to do a task, well anyone could have done it. I could have objected but sure didn’t want drama and just did it

I later said to the others I was a bit hurt and put out over his behavior but was told by the others he has been like that for years

‘Tis a shoddy way to manage people :/

Interview next week, onwards I go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Best of luck mike..sounds like a good work environment.. but a toxic boss...you deserve better sir!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement