Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A bit risque if you ask me

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Also depends on how many fingers you are using

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

New Home wrote: »
    It's the nosebleed PLUS the persistent headache that would worry me.

You're too kind New Home. Both have buggered off and I've only about 40 mins left of work, so I plan to kick back and relax for a bit.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah, that's good news, then. :)

*sends cuppa*

Why thank you New Home....just what the doctor ordered :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Danny_B wrote: »
    You're too kind New Home. Both have buggered off and I've only about 40 mins left of work, so I plan to kick back and relax for a bit.

If you pass a chemist on the way could you ask them to check your B/P ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    If you pass a chemist on the way could you ask them to check your B/P ?

Wouldn't be a bad idea iamwhoiam. I will check it out if I pass one on my travels.
    Thank you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TA that you can’t even give a cream doughnut a lick out in peace these days without attracting stares

Kinky 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Micky___

Netflix uses the down / up arrow key to fast-forward / rewind.
    Amazon Prime uses the left / right arrow key to fast-forward / rewind.

Annoys me they are not the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Katherine Zappone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

When you reply to a post without quoting but someone posts something else before you and yours looks odd.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

When you reply to a post without quoting but someone posts something else before you and yours looks odd.

You meant my interloping post didn't you! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

When your post is the last one (15th) on the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

I somehow managed to buy plasters that have an amazingly tenacious grip on any surface - steering wheel, coffee cup, laptop keyboard etc. - but slide off human skin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I just added someone I dislike on facebook by accident and they accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I just added someone I dislike on facebook by accident and they accepted.

I hope you unfriended them immediately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Dial Hard wrote: »
    People who dress their kids identically. Bonus TA points if they're not even twins.
    My mother used to do that with my sister and I and it drove me nuts - I'm five years older than her! No ten year old wants to be dressed the same as a five year old :rolleyes:

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    My mother used to do that with my sister and I and it drove me nuts - I'm five years older than her! No ten year old wants to be dressed the same as a five year old :rolleyes:

Especially as her dresses didn't suit you Paddy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Paddy Cow wrote: »

Inner city Dublin. Kids and adults have the same clothes and haircuts

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Darts. Specifically all the lairy nonsense that goes with it.

Fat, sweaty men in polyester shirts with fans who look like refugees from old episodes of Ibiza Uncovered. Someone please explain to me how this is considered a sport.

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Darts. Specifically all the lairy nonsense that goes with it.

Fat, sweaty men in polyester shirts with fans who look like refugees from old episodes of Ibiza Uncovered. Someone please explain to me how this is considered a sport.

Try hitting double top when your mortgage depends on it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

When a banging tune comes on the radio...at the precise moment you enter a traffic jam in a bad static zone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Have a high frequency, barely there whistle coming out my right nostril with every exhale today. Very annoying.

This is so trivial almost petty but the term 'footage'. No one except probably the top Hollywood productions have footage anymore, it's all digital recordings.

When I hear 'dashcam footage' I visualise a fella driving around with a big Panavision camera strapped to the passenger seat. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

People who do not close drawers properly and leave bits fabric sticking up so that it doesn't close.

No leccy next Tuesday from 10 til 4 how will I survive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    People who do not close drawers properly and leave bits fabric sticking up so that it doesn't close.

I think this is the most trivial annoyance I've come across in the whole thread :)

Well done Pawwed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got a 5 figure medical bill as the health insurance policy we thought we had was apparently invalid.
    This will be fun to figure out!

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

No leccy next Tuesday from 10 til 4 how will I survive?

It's amazing how many things we take for granted when the electricity is gone - even something like boiling a kettle or doing a load of washing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement