Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I popped my car parking ticket between my lips while i put my wallet back in my pocket today. The ticket decided to stick to my top lip and took some of the skin with it when i took it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I popped my car parking ticket between my lips while i put my wallet back in my pocket today. The ticket decided to stick to my top lip and took some of the skin with it when i took it out.

Did it work in the machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Office bitching and giving out about people behind their backs - it does my head in tbh. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Guts in bits off to pharmacy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I said it a few days ago - you need the Irish medicinal miracle flat 7-Up

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had a dream about someone last night and he’s been on my mind all day after it.

Also, it must be a February thing, because I’m mad for a new car, but I literally only got the car I have a year ago. The novelty wears off fairly quickly when it’s basically the exact same as the car you had before :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

LOL I got my car in February too.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

LOL I got my car in February too.

Ah stop, that’s gas!

Can the thread title be changed to something in English please?

I said it a few days ago - you need the Irish medicinal miracle flat 7-Up

Yep. I got sprite- useless without the sugar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When I go to put petrol in the car and nothing happens for a few seconds when I am squeezing the handle and I'm wondering is there something wrong with the petrol pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The Aussie shampoo ad. It seems to be on TV all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Petrol pumps. Why do some have that little metal bit in the trigger so that you can lock it and just stand back rather than keeping it squeezed all of the time? I assume they fall off or get broken?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Petrol pumps. Why do some have that little metal bit in the trigger so that you can lock it and just stand back rather than keeping it squeezed all of the time? I assume they fall off or get broken?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Today's TA..
    I've a cracker of a headache that just won't quit. Been hanging around since the Monday. That and my nosebleeds have decided to come back again...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

^^^
    Time to give the doctor a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Being asked if you're in a bad mood so many times you actually end up in a bad mood, despite previously being in neutral/good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Dodgy stomach. Up several times during the night to the toilet.

New Home wrote: »
    ^^^
    Time to give the doctor a ring.
    The nosebleeds is because I've weak vessels in my nose, I had them cauterized twice and it stopped for a while..the weather is playing havoc on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

When something comes to €7.58 in a shop and they round it up even when you're paying by card!

🤪

• Advertisement

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Being asked if you're in a bad mood so many times you actually end up in a bad mood, despite previously being in neutral/good form.
    I know the feeling on that one. Stop asking every 5 minutes and I won't be in a mood...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People with bad breath leaning in to talk to you thinking you can't hear them when, in fact, you're leaning away because of the smell. Disgusting :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

RMAOK wrote: »
    People with bad breath leaning in to talk to you thinking you can't hear them when, in fact, you're leaning away because of the smell. Disgusting :mad:
    I would have thought the look of revulsion and gagging sounds were a bit of a giveaway.
    Some people don't twig these subtle hints, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who dress their kids identically. Bonus TA points if they're not even twins.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Danny_B wrote: »
    The nosebleeds is because I've weak vessels in my nose, I had them cauterized twice and it stopped for a while..the weather is playing havoc on it.

It's the nosebleed PLUS the persistent headache that would worry me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The Frozen 2 trailer.

Elsa is running uphill on ice bare foot. Not one slip.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ads on youtube that are one hour long, it was an interview from joe.ie with eamon dunphy, wtaf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Thread title is now so boring it's a TA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

My annoying tring a ling is that I want to for at least 24 hours bury my head in the sand, have zero responsibility for anyone (including myself) and just peacefully dwell in head in the sand land but that's not going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TA that you can’t even give a cream doughnut a lick out in peace these days without attracting stares

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement