Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I'm having one of those horrible mornings where I'm genuinely struggling to keep my eyes open. It's going to be a very long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People who stand in the middle of the aisle of the supermarket with their trolley and block up the whole place. :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Cold toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Left my bottle of water at home

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When all the shops you need to go to are in a straight line one after the other more less and then half way you realize you forgot to go to one so have to trek back all the way up *cross*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I was moaning the other day about Vikings not being on RTE Player. I downloaded the updated app to my phone and it is on there. Yipee I thought. I decided to watch one of the two episodes I missed last week and got as far as the first ad break. Oh my sweet Jesus I'm about to fcuk my phone down the garden /bang my head off a wall. Despite having full WiFi coverage the screen went blank for ages. Then the programme went back to the beginning. I had to confirm once again I was over 18. I got it back to where I was, had to watch the ads FFS and then started to watch part 2. I got a text so I paused it to answer that, went back into it again and yep it had gone blank and then back to the beginning yet again and now won't load again at all. Stupid a$$hole baxtard app :(

Rte player is pile of steaming poo anyway, even on the site, those fecking ads *cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Freaking hell! the price of instant hot chocolate drinks in large tubs/jars!

Going from 5.99-7.05e in localish shops. One new craving that's being ignored stat.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

These foooherking absolute douche bags who start every sentence with ‘So’

Just heard a dude Vincent Lambe I think on Drivetime doing this.

Could hardly contain myself from wrecking the radio.

Why!

Why!

Where did this crud spring from?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Visiting someone and they make you tea but don’t crack open the biscuits. Thanks and all but to me tea is a mere accompaniment to something sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Visiting someone and they make you tea but don’t crack open the biscuits. Thanks and all but to me tea is a mere accompaniment to something sweet

I can give you something sweet to go with your tea ;)

TA'd that people don't like it when you say "So" at the start of a sentence. I do it all the time without thinking, I think it's a Cork thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I can give you something sweet to go with your tea ;)

TA'd that people don't like it when you say "So" at the start of a sentence. I do it all the time without thinking, I think it's a Cork thing.

All my time in Cork and I say it too :D Fine breed of Man there aswell ;) I'm looking at you Seph ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    All my time in Cork and I say it too :D Fine breed of Man there aswell ;) I'm looking at you Seph ;)

So Ted has been kicked to the kerb then

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Cannot warm up tonight at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    So Ted has been kicked to the kerb then

Not at all Ted, I could never do such a thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

She wants a triple entendre... ;):p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

She wants a triple entendre... ;):p:D

She must have a big appetite.

TA that I do & I ate too much earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,074 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My brain is sore.
    Throat is sore.
    Starting to get muscle aches...eugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

“Life coaches”. Ugh please keep your nonsense waffle to yourself and leave the rest of us alone

+100!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    OMFG an hour and a half I was out before I called the girl to see wtf was going on. She said 'Oh I couldn't connect to your PC so I'll have to call over in person to do it. I sent you an email to tell you that you could go back in'.

An email. To my work email account. On the PC. Which you have taken over. So I have no access to. The stupidity is mind boggling. :mad:

Left my mobile phone in to be fixed today. When I picked it up, there were two messages on it informing me that it was ready to be picked up!! :D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Was gonna start a new book tonight but cat is sitting on it and I don’t want to disturb him :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People leaving on their full headlights when you meet them while driving. It'd blind you looking at them full lights :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Bredabe wrote: »
    Freaking hell! the price of instant hot chocolate drinks in large tubs/jars!

Going from 5.99-7.05e in localish shops. One new craving that's being ignored stat.

Try Bournville cocoa, it's in the baking aisle in Aldi. Just cocoa, no added sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

RMAOK wrote: »
    People leaving on their full headlights when you meet them while driving. It'd blind you looking at them full lights :mad::mad:

This! It’s happened to me so many times recently and I kept forgetting to post it.

Another TA, when you think of something you want to post and then forget later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Couldn't sleep until gone 2am. Woke up before 6. So tired. Can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

EDIT: OOPs wrong thread - TA asleep still

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,707 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Being asked, "night shift?" No I spent the night here just for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Waking way too early and lying there unable to doze off, then going back into a lovely sleep when it is time to get up.

I really like the moisturiser I am using at the moment. It is in a tube with a pump dispenser. Ever since I bought it the pump has acted up, sometimes nothing comes out for ages despite pumping furiously (Ooh Matron :)). The odd time it works fine. As it is coming near the end I cut the tube so as not to waste it. TA I don't know whether this is a one off with this tube and to chance buying it again or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I really like the moisturiser I am using at the moment. It is in a tube with a pump dispenser. Ever since I bought it the pump has acted up, sometimes nothing comes out for ages despite pumping furiously (Ooh Matron :)). The odd time it works fine. As it is coming near the end I cut the tube so as not to waste it. TA I don't know whether this is a one off with this tube and to chance buying it again or not.

If you really like it you should buy it again. If the pump is the same you can just decant the moisturiser into a different bottle. Boots have clear squeezy bottles you can put it in instead.

My skincare TA is that the only thing that seems to keep my skin even kinda clear is Dermalogica which costs a bloody fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I had a nightmare that I was kicked out of home and uninvited to my sister's wedding. Well it was because I was acting like a total shyte to be fair, then I went off to McDonald's (which had a dentist practice inside) and then I went to the pub to get drunk and found myself in a transvestite bar. I have the weirdest dreams.

Just an average Saturday night for you:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

RMAOK wrote: »

I had to invest in yellow lensed glasses for driving. They help somewhat.

There is a big tacky house on my way to work, lit up in front by an enormous industrial floodlight. As I drive around the bend the floodlight seems to be directed into the road as well and it dazzles me. Cue daily fantasies about popping it with an air rifle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement