Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Monday. Work. Cold. Dark. I could go on but meh...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,231 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I ran out of my own coffee so i had to drink the nescafe they have in work. Pity me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The “new and improved” RTE Player. Took me 30 minutes to watch the first half of last night’s Fair City. Cut out three times so had to restart and go through the adverts each time. Won’t play the second half so have given up.

I missed last week's double bill of Vikings and assumed it would be on the RTE Player. It isn't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

La.de.da wrote: »
    Ta'd.... feminax has been taken off the Irish market. Twas the only one that would sort out the monthly woes when they got too much.

Solpediene has the exact same ingredients as Feminax . PAracetemol , Codiene and Caffeine in the same amounts

Ps / Feminax express or ultra is ibuprofen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I need a grown up in the IT dept to install a program for me on my ****ty new tablet. We're currently on 25 minutes for the install so I'm locked out, twiddling my thumbs, trying to look busy even though it's not my fault I can't work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not getting a space in the free car park in college

• Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Personal space invaders

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for today - very slow drivers. If the speed limit is 80 kph, they'll be driving at 45 kph. All well and good on a stretch of road where it's safe to pass them out, but for whatever reason they always seem to be in an area where you can't pass them out. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I need a grown up in the IT dept to install a program for me on my ****ty new tablet. We're currently on 25 minutes for the install so I'm locked out, twiddling my thumbs, trying to look busy even though it's not my fault I can't work.

OMFG an hour and a half I was out before I called the girl to see wtf was going on. She said 'Oh I couldn't connect to your PC so I'll have to call over in person to do it. I sent you an email to tell you that you could go back in'.

An email. To my work email account. On the PC. Which you have taken over. So I have no access to. The stupidity is mind boggling. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

Dial Hard wrote: »
    People saying "leave" when they mean "let".

This is a mannerism peculiar to the Munster area. First noticed this when I emigrated to here (Cork) in 1987. Couldn't understand what they were on about at first but finally realised that a phrase like "I won't leave ye down" actually means "I won't let ye down". They also say "The workers in the factory were left go" meaning "The workers in the factory were let go".
    Very annoying even after nearly 22 years! :(

• Advertisement

I'm after cracking the screen of my phone :( Its only a few months old. I could cry :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm after cracking the screen of my phone :( Its only a few months old. I could cry :(

What make is it poly?

What make is it poly?

Its a Samsung S9 Sephers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Knocking biscuits onto the floor earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ppl who say that have no option but to hold up work on a group project as they have sick relatives(although the ppl in the group are known to be last minuters, sick relatives have not been mentioned previously)
    Who then hog the info from that group and drag the rest of us*into their last minute panic.

* Some of us also have sick relatives that we may have to drop everything at little notice to see too.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I've finished work for the day, the house is warm, there is choc and kings, but I cant force myself to sit down to do the reading vital for my next two assessments.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That sucks.

I need to replace the battery on my phone, the hassle.

Is it wrong to have 2 lunches within the space of a few hours?
    Starving.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Is it wrong to have 2 lunches within the space of a few hours?Starving.

You mean ONE lunch made up of two courses, surely! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I went into the kitchen for the keys of my car, next thing I'm at the front door with the laptop charger in my hand......wtf :o

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

This is as trivial as it gets. I was planning on having a scone for my lunch and my dad ate the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New Home wrote: »
    You mean ONE lunch made up of two courses, surely! ;)

This is why I love you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

<3

:D

The cost of postage on ebay sometimes...

There's a little pin badge that I'd like (in Germany) costs €4.99, enough for what it is.
    But they want €4 for standard postage, seems a lot for a small envelope that weighs almost nothing.

I think I'll survive without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

I went into the kitchen for the keys of my car, next thing I'm at the front door with the laptop charger in my hand......wtf :o

Day dreaming ha

I went to get the lighter today to light the gas on the cooker and came out of the front room with the TV remote control :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Trying to register with Littlewoods to buy something for my mam and they basically want to know your life history. Such intrusive questions like do ye want me first born as well. After googling reviews I think I’ll avoid.

When Graham Norton is doing the red chair part on the show and one of the guests pulls the yokey thing... Its not funny anymore, I want to hear the stories, so fcuking annoying .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

ppl who leave the cap off the toothpaste.
    i mean how difficult can it be ...

ppl who clip their nails in your presence.
    that's just yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The weather outside

• Registered Users Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Or worse, the ones who squeeze the tube from the middle :mad:

Also, the fact that I have stretched the "It's Christmas" excuse far past the point where it screamed for mercy and really have no more reasons not to go back to the gym today.

• Advertisement

i mean how difficult can it be ...

I don't know why all the brands can't have those caps with the little flip top on them. They're probably all made in the same factory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement