Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

Happy Birthday NG... Chill out and relax and do whatever makes you happy today, sending you loads of hugs and will raise a glass to you tonight xxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So among the list of all these annoying “challenges” that seem to be flooding social media of late apparently there’s a new one doing the rounds inspired by Bird Box on Netflix where you try and drive your car blindfolded!!!
    “Bird Box challenge” it’s called. Absolute thicks! Darwin awards challenge more like

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

So among the list of all these annoying “challenges” that seem to be flooding social media of late apparently there’s a new one doing the rounds inspired by Bird Box on Netflix where you try and drive your car blindfolded!!!
    “Bird Box challenge” it’s called. Absolute thicks! Darwin awards challenge more like

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46846981

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I think things like this are examples of natural selection at work

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'd agree, if it weren't for the people they'd crash into. :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

New Home wrote: »
    I'd agree, if it weren't for the people they'd crash into. :/

It’s them I feel sorry for, imagine someone wrecking your car because they were stupid enough to drive blindfolded

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Booked flights last Saturday for my friends wedding in May. Now Ryanair are sending a deluge of emails about booking hotels with them.
    I begrudge the priority boarding, I’m not giving you hotel commission too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bunch of stupid ass clown!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Myself today.

Absolutely shattered and would happily dose off now, but trying to stay awake so I'll sleep later. Knowing my brain I will keep myself awake and then not sleep later :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

"Hand cooked" Crisps. What does that even mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I went for a run after work. Was just finished & two scrotes walk past & stop me looking for a light.

I am still in running gear. Why the fook would I have one on me..

Numpties..
    In fairness to scrotes, the connection between 'in running gear' and 'running' is often a flimsy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In fairness to scrotes, the connection between 'in running gear' and 'running' is often a flimsy one.

True, but in my instance this was the case. But I suppose heavy breathing & sweaty doesn't always mean running too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

"friends" - it's your birthday, will we meet in x pub for a drink? me: not feeling up to out but I've a lovely bottle of wine her (3 mins walk from the pub) feel free to call down. No, I'm wrecked.

F*** O**

Happy Birthday NG... Chill out and relax and do whatever makes you happy today, sending you loads of hugs and will raise a glass to you tonight xxx.
    Does anyone else see the penis-shaped one? It’s literally the first thing that sprung to my mind. Hey-oh!
    Happy birthday Northgirl.
    That asshat could’ve sent herself the flowers. Or, the guy that sent them did it cos he’s cheating on her and she found out when she realised she had chlamydia.
    Autosport wrote: »
    That’s Boom getting his Bab out :)

Happy Birthday North Girl :)
    Succubus_ wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Northgirl. I hope you can find some joy in it even though milestone birthdays can be tough if you aren't where you'd like to be or thought you would be. Be kind to yourself.
    Happy birthday NG.

TA that I woke up in the middle of a dream & never got to the happy ending.

Thanks Y'all - what would I do without my boardsies :)

It's not been the best one I'll admit but it's only a day hey

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Thanks Y'all - what would I do without that lovely fella Sephers :)

Awww shucks :o

😀😁😆

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Wasn't sure if was today or tomorrow so Happy Birthday NorthGirl

Seven Worlds will Collide

"friends" - it's your birthday, will we meet in x pub for a drink? me: not feeling up to out but I've a lovely bottle of wine her (3 mins walk from the pub) feel free to call down. No, I'm wrecked.

F*** O**

At least they remember yours.

Mine don't

Mine don't

Ah Teddo :(

Wasn't sure if was today or tomorrow so Happy Birthday NorthGirl

Thanks a million CH :)

Mine don't

No friend is here so.... realistically same situation... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mine don't

Happy Birthday Ted :)

Happy Birthday North Girl :)

Suppose it's time to start looking for cats tomorrow :pac:

Ah Teddo :(
    No friend is here so.... realistically same situation... :rolleyes:

Doesn't bother me most of the time.

Mine don't

When is it? We'll all remember :)

Suppose it's time to start looking for cats tomorrow :pac:

Seph is your man in that regard.

Doesn't bother me most of the time.

Me neither it's just a big one and general circumstances lately.

Honestly I love when Christmas and the Birthday are over.

Seph is your man in that regard.

That's true!

Crazy old cat lady here I become :D

Hope you're up for the challenge Sephers :pac:

Happy Birthday NG!! Put on the glad rags and go meet your friends in the pub :)
    I've had a few horrid birthdays and when its a milestone one then its even more difficult. Maybe you can look at it as a new beginning though. Make a commitment to yourself that from here on in you will focus on you and on having contentment in your life.

My TA is very trivial indeed. Do I feel rotten because I have a possible sinus infection or is it something else.

When is it? We'll all remember :)

Just realised it is next month. :eek:
    Me neither it's just a big one and general circumstances lately.

Honestly I love when Christmas and the Birthday are over.

Aye it can cause some deep down feelings to bubble to the surface.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

my wife is still getting ready upstaires and I'm pretty sloshed at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement