Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Jesus that prediction was spot on!

Literally the first 10 seconds

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

The first Eastenders back is far more natural than Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I saw the first episode of fair city earlier... My hands feel raw just watching all the hand sanitizer action

• Registered Users Posts: 85,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Melanie is taking over from Dolores for meddling in everyone else's business.

No change so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Niall_76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Renee and Will both have Covid19 and recovered and now is Will redemption starting, is the trial off or over?

Saving Renee is a worse crime than beating Christiano!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Saving Renee is a worse crime than beating Christiano!

I shouldn't really laugh at than but rotfl :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,355 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is there any chance they'll leave Dr Oakley out of jail to help with Covid-19?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭threetrees

Who is Mairead's free pass? My guess is it's Tony Holohan!

I think the first episode was good, they had to have tons of covid references, they also cashed in on Bob and Renee being a couple in real life so social distancing didn't have to apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I almost forgot about tonight's FC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Melanie calling into Bob with a card from the "Imaginary shelter"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Karma is a bitch isn't it Bob.

Payback for Turlough.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,034 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My jaysus. This is fooking dreadful...

They really should have just waited, like us all, until a vaccine is available!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No masks being worn in a medical center, not very realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Doug and your one should just split up, they are being pretty vile to each other and if they cant live with each other no point in continuing in the relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

walshb wrote: »
    My jaysus. This is fooking dreadful...

They really should have just waited, like us all, until a vaccine is available!!

I don't know will they ever find a vaccine to fix Fair City :)

No masks being worn in a medical center, not very realistic.

With no one in Spar etc wearing masks it must be they'd all sound muffled with masks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Is everyone in fair City walking around with rivers of infected mucus flowing from their noses or licking their hands? Everyone rubbing their hands clean.

Melanie is now a failed business fixed and support worker and counsellor all in one to Bob. How do they expect us to believe any of this.

The holiday advertisement with the ad break - they want to send a lucky win to Irelands covid hotspot. I wouldn't consider that one to be a lucky winner at all, at all.

FFS Damo heading a dance class. He must be auditioning for Dancing With the Stars 2021.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damo and mairead....I think I'm gonna puke from the cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,355 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That t shirt and mask make Renee even more annoying!

• Advertisement

Damo and mairead....I think I'm gonna puke from the cringe.

Damo's 'charm' was always on the cheesy/forced side.

Mondo sprained his ankle playing football, jesus wept, another off screen incident we never see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭inthenip

Surely they could have come up with some better storylines.

This is truely awful!

Pete looks like a monopoly board!

The fecking state of em Damo and Mairead omg

Did I mishear, or did Erica send a photo of Doug with tinted eyebrows to SHARON? I was sure Dolores said "Sharon sent me the picture".

Would anyone ever send a photo of their new fella to the woman whose son she near enough jilted?

So damo and mairead decided to dress up as some character and it was a spur of the moment spontaneous decision and they just some how managed to have all the required costume pieces including tap shoes for mairead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

One of the worst things I've ever watched

In real life are those pending trial for violent assault allowed work in the medical field?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Doug and your one should just split up, they are being pretty vile to each other and if they cant live with each other no point in continuing in the relationship.

Before covid they were all over each other. Now with social distancing, they need to be kept apart instead of shifting and riding around carrigstown. It makes sense now to have them fighting because of the social distancing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement