Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

It's so sickening and ridiculous that even when Damo can prove nothing weird was happening with phoebe by contacting her that mairead still won't listen. I know any parent would not want their child upset or worried but it's really gone beyond a joke now. No body is that stupid.
    I would love if it was Jane who is the cash buyer of the pub. Maybe she could get some more money from Dermot you never know. Would love to see Paul's reaction.

I'd be straight on the phone to Phoebe if I was Damo getting her to tell her mam I wasn't a pervert. It's the worst nightmare for a man to be wrongly accused of being a pervert or sexually abusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maybe I am out of touch but I know if I had a son or daughter and I suspected an older man was sending them percy messages I'd be contacting them to find out were they okay and to see did anything else happen!

By the way. I suspect Will will probably try and injury himself and blame Damien in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Niall_76

By the way. I suspect Will will probably try and injury himself and blame Damien in the coming weeks.

I was expecting a wall headbutt last night when mairead was spending all of 30 secs getting her stuff.

Why were there boxes of photographs around when she was only there for a few days while her flat was being worked on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Niall_76 wrote: »
    I was expecting a wall headbutt last night when mairead was spending all of 30 secs getting her stuff.

Why were there boxes of photographs around when she was only there for a few days while her flat was being worked on?

And why did Damien let Will into his house again after all that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭threetrees

I wonder if Barry is the secret buyer of the pub? That'd sicken Paul and he is only pretending to be buddies with him I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

threetrees wrote: »
    I wonder if Barry is the secret buyer of the pub? That'd sicken Paul and he is only pretending to be buddies with him I think.

Lol was thinking the same

WhatsApp shows the deleted message in the thread even after you exit. Don't know why the **** they can't ask the child though. That would be the first port of call surely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Maybe I am out of touch but I know if I had a son or daughter and I suspected an older man was sending them percy messages I'd be contacting them to find out were they okay and to see did anything else happen!

Everything MAirHead does, all her reactions are counter intuitive. That's what makes her so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I am presuming Caddle and her smokes are the buyer of the pub with her diamonds the big fella left her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,894 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd love the pub buyer to be an returning character like Tracy or Yvonne

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love the pub buyer to be an returning character like Tracy or Yvonne

I'd love it to be Tracy, but I think it's going to be a regular.

I'd love it to be Tracy, but I think it's going to be a regular.

Sharon Curley aka Hayley's mama?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Really enjoying fair city lately because of this will Cristiano and damien storyline. Every night I'm looking forward to it!

Loved how when damien came in and went mental in the hungry pig because of what will had done, Cristiano immediately said 'what did you do to him?'

He's on to him

And I hope he spills the beans soon. Hopefully once Cristiano admits will confirmed he hit himself in that damien incident weeks ago, Mairéad will finally see.

But I doubt fair city producers will be that logical, probably drag this story on for weeks, with a **** ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,390 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

RobertKK wrote: »
    Damian should be jumping for joy to be getting rid of the stupidity.

Damien should buy Will a pint for showing him what an eejit he's dating :)

The whole thing was a tad strange to be honest. I don't think most mothers would have printed photos of there daughter in her swimsuit hanging around in boxes nowadays especially!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭2pacshakur

I think it's Dolores buying it for Pete.

Imagine that gob****e running a local pub, there would be no customers after a week.

2pacshakur wrote: »
    I think it's Dolores buying it for Pete.

Imagine that gob****e running a local pub, there would be no customers after a week.

That's what I was thinking also!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The Carrigstown Crusaders are on Ray Darcy Show now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

happyday wrote: »
    The Carrigstown Crusaders are on Ray Darcy Show now.

Mondo's phone lit up like a Christmas tree! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I am fairly certain tonight’s show will open with the idiot Damo in his living room surrounded by a load of empty cans and take away packets with the curtains closed and nosey aul Delores with come in and hit him a few slaps across the head saying “cop onto yourself man”

Hopefully it shows Mairead showing some actual concern for her daughter. Under the impression some lad is noncing her kid and she doesn’t even ask how she is - some load of ****e really. She didn’t even fully break up with Damien :D

Who's running the pod, dry cleaners now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The tables are going to turn next week

Is it still Jane and maybe Phoebe's sort of boyfriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

Melanie is doing it remotely from Albania

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭Qrt

Melanie is doing it remotely from Albania

That’s fairly impressive considering she’s in Armenia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mairead tells Damo she's staying in in the Pod because her place isn't ready yet, you'd think he'd know this as he's the one working on it... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The Station has the same lyrics in every song but with different music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Sparko

Bosco encouraging Mairead and Damo to take the drama off the shop floor - must be the first time that's happened in there!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement