Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sash went to Prague to have a saviour baby for Junior by Tommy
    AKA The Child of Prague.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Tracy was a great character; I'd love if she returned. Or maybe, Charlotte Bishop could be the mystery buyer? Don't know if she's gone for good, or not. It was supposed to be for six months only.

Ah God no, I'd almost forgotten about that wench and her insufferable "business skills".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

2pacshakur wrote: »
    She'd get the punters in all right, stunning

The actress shops in my local supermarket; you want me to put a word in?

"Hey "Jane" (cos I'll pretend to not know her real name....), how's the pineapple & cucumber in your basket price wise? Listen, there's this poster on Boards says yer stunning; would ye meet them for a KFC; they might even pay like?".......

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    The actress shops in my local supermarket; you want me to put a word in?

"Hey "Jane" (cos I'll pretend to not know her real name....), how's the pineapple & cucumber in your basket price wise? Listen, there's this poster on Boards says yer stunning; would ye meet them for a KFC; they might even pay like?".......

Just a note if you ever plan to chat up the actress who plays Jane. She's a super vegan. So KFCvwould be out of the question.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Just a note if you ever plan to chat up the actress who plays Jane. She's a super vegan. So KFCvwould be out of the question.

Wasn't she George's daughter in Glenroe?

• Advertisement

She was in Glenroe and the physio in The Clinic.Her name is Rachel Pilkington.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will admitted to Cris he lied that Damo hit him but now believes Will

Surely Mairead would have contacted Phoebe by now, she knows Will was trying to break them up even using her which Caoimhe discovered

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭2pacshakur

So I'll go in wearing anti meat t-shirt and have a bag of tofu and that should do the trick

2pacshakur wrote: »
    So I'll go in wearing anti meat t-shirt and have a bag of tofu and that should do the trick

Yes, also be big into climate change!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

A guy named Nigel Spendlove had a non-speaking part in Glenroe, mid 90s. He was a barman at a house party. Any relation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭Qrt

Will admitted to Cris he lied that Damo hit him but now believes Will

Surely Mairead would have contacted Phoebe by now, she knows Will was trying to break them up even using her which Caoimhe discovered

Caoimhe knew?

Qrt wrote: »
    Caoimhe knew?

Caoimhe overheard Will and Phoebe, I think she told Damo before then believing Damo hit Will and took off

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Caoimhe overheard Will and Phoebe, I think she told Damo before then believing Damo hit Will and took off

Which made no sense at all. Caoimhe was fully against will, knew he was acting odd, trying to split up M air head and Damo, then all of a sudden takes wills side and runs back to germany without even listening to damo.

Which made no sense at all. Caoimhe was fully against will, knew he was acting odd, trying to split up M air head and Damo, then all of a sudden takes wills side and runs back to germany without even listening to damo.

I thought she went to Kilkenny as she was not returning to Germany, she was looking for a job locally :confused: but yes her believing Will was stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

Her return was a bit odd, I don't think she even interacted with her family.

I thought she went to Kilkenny as she was not returning to Germany, she was looking for a job locally :confused: but yes her believing Will was stupid

Oh maybe she did go to kilkenny, I just assumed she went back to Germany

How many years did Aoife get by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭maurv2

Maybe the same number of years as Dermot or Katy's brother(the red fella can't remember his name), or even gormless Denzo. :)

(Did Barry O' Hanlon get 8 years?)

I hope at least she knows Robbie is dead

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭2pacshakur

I think Mairead will setup a hidden camera or something in the Wills apartment and capture Will hitting or threatening Cristiano but then say the video was edited by Damien and Cristiano to make Will look bad and somehow they found out about the camera.

Will and Mairead are as ****ing nuts as each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,099 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Bosco is one weirdo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭Qrt

I think I’m going to combust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

For the loveajayziz, Damien! Give her the boot!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,303 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Stop bringing Will into it

Says MAirHead who cant stop obsessing over Saint Will every move and lie.

Fooking Orla has more sense than MAirHead. God help us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,383 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Orla is one happy parent for someone who has a kid that's seriourly ill, she didn't even answer when asked how he was because she was too busy on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Up until now I thought MAirHead was just pure thick and stupid but after tonight's episode (and especially after she said she'd spoken to Phoebe who said Damo was sound out), I now just think she's a pure F-ing b*tch who deserves everything that comes her way with extra helpings of misery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

What going on with Mairead's hair? It was dark on Sunday, now it's blondish again with dark sideburns (or whatever the female version are called).

Omg enough already. M air head and will need to move back to where ever they came from and live (un) happily ever after. She has turned into the most ridiculous character ever. Hopefully they leave soon

And how much take away coffee does mammy collins drink?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Would it not occur to mairead to look at the cctv in the shop to see if Damo is telling the truth. Was delighted he left the pub when he saw mairead there. Serves her right she doesn't deserve him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement