Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

bazermc wrote: »
    It’s your mam and dad

No **** Mairead!!!!!! I think Pheobe perhaps might know what her parents look like.

This ! The most stupid thing ever. Or maybe she was afraid Phoebe wouldnt recognise Will with his battered face ?:rolleyes:

tototoe wrote: »
    What had the makings of a good storyline is just a waste at this stage. the idea that it maybe believable has long since passed so little details like copying a previous storyline won't cause the writers any sleepless nights.

...and no doubt they will drag this out until at least Christmas...

It’s so typical , drag out a story till we’re bored and no longer care. Just like Katy in her box. Lazy writing. At the very least a normal woman would listen to both sides of the story , and keep an open mind. Will is her “ex husband”for a reason.

Did you conveniently forget that Mairead ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Next week Mairead
    moves in with
    Will and Cristiano!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Will wants his happy normal family life with Phoebe and Mairead but also his gay partner Cristiano, sure that is reasonable enough, a nice open three way

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Will wants his happy normal family life with Phoebe and Mairead but also his gay partner Cristiano, sure that is reasonable enough, a nice open three way

That’s the stupid part , what does he want ? Does he want to be gay or does he want his marriage and his family ? You can’t have your cake and eat it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Sparko

Has anyone figured out what Fiona is actually doing in Vinos, how is she laundering money?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Sparko wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out what Fiona is actually doing in Vinos, how is she laundering money?

No, we are probably not supposed to think that much into it, but it is a wonder how shes doing it. Probably something to do with the new suppliers shes always talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I think Erica is nearly as thick as Mairead not realising how Doug feels and that she is wrecking his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

That’s the stupid part , what does he want ? Does he want to be gay or does he want his marriage and his family ? You can’t have your cake and eat it!

I suppose that's exactly it, he doesn't know what he wants. The episode where he blamed Cristiano for destroying 'a family man from a Catholic background' said a lot. He's full of anger and not comfortable with his sexuality, be that homosexual or bisexual. Added to a twisted warped mind he wants to hurt those who in his mind are responsible for his misery. Cristiano the 'temptress' if you like. And Damien who has 'taken' Mairead for him.

He very much wants to have his cake and eat it.

My amateur psychologist take :)

I think Erica is nearly as thick as Mairead not realising how Doug feels and that she is wrecking his head.

I strongly dislike these people who go in to be 'nice' but are shockingly selfish when you peel the superficial layer away.

• Advertisement

Johnny Ronan is looking well. Must be dieing the hair and beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Sparko wrote:

Especially when there are about eight tables in the place.

Paul, for such a smart business man, man about town, is scammed every 2-3 years now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Will, dropping a bombshell and then running away while it explodes. Typical. Evil psycho.

How long is this gonna go for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Nope, woosh... It's going over my head, just like The Plan did.

Nope, woosh... It's going over my head, just like The Plan did.

I'd say if the FC financial scams were put to even a modest examination they'd be pure crap.

Naggdefy wrote: »
    I'd say if the FC financial scams were put to even a modest examination they'd be pure crap.

I just heard the Carlsberg ad in my head "If Fair City did financial scams.... They'd probably be pure crap".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Looks as if they’re determined to get at least 12? more episodes out of Will and Cristiano ending, I suspect, with Damien on life support having saved Maireads/Cristianos life when Will loses it and tries to burn the flat down, and Will heading off to rehab to deal with his demons while Mairead rushes to comfort Phoebe in France/Spain wherever she is.
    So I’m out.

splinter65 wrote: »
    Looks as if they’re determined to get at least 12? more episodes out of Will and Cristiano ending, I suspect, with Damien on life support having saved Maireads/Cristianos life when Will loses it and tries to burn the flat down, and Will heading off to rehab to deal with his demons while Mairead rushes to comfort Phoebe in France/Spain wherever she is.
    So I’m out.

Be grand, Freshpopcorn can start another petition and the actors can go on the Late Late slapping themselves on the back for such an engaging storyline. Again.

Be grand, Freshpopcorn can start another petition and the actors can go on the Late Late slapping themselves on the back for such an engaging storyline. Again.

I don't think the actors took to well to my last petition.
    I don't need mad man Damien on my back.

• Advertisement

I don't think the actors took to well to my last petition.
    I don't need mad man Damien on my back.

I don't know how the actors took it personally but RTE put such a spin on it like "How effing awesome are we!"

Fiona was flirting with Barry tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The Spar is a no go area, everyone knows and interfere in your business when you go in there, I'd go to Aldi or Lidel.

Will, dropping a bombshell and then running away while it explodes. Typical. Evil psycho.

How long is this gonna go for!!

I hope not too long

Will Mairead contact Phoebe to investigate or just burn Damo at the stake :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for Damien first there was Suzanne, then there was Ama, then Caoimhe who was never happy and now Mairead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

any spoilers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭Garzard

Fuming. Noticed there the RTE Player seems to have closed the loophole I've been using to avoid the fcuking ads. I was previously able to simply open the Player on Chrome and use Internet Explorer for my other tabs, then alternate between them using the toolbar so I wouldn't have to watch the ads but when watching the episode from tonight, the Player kept freezing the ads whenever I changed tabs to avoid them. Anyone else had this?

Garzard wrote: »
    Fuming. Noticed there the RTE Player seems to have closed the loophole I've been using to avoid the fcuking ads. I was previously able to simply open the Player on Chrome and use Internet Explorer for my other tabs, then alternate between them using the toolbar so I wouldn't have to watch the ads but when watching the episode from tonight, the Player kept freezing the ads whenever I changed tabs to avoid them. Anyone else had this?

It's RTE Player. Just be thankful it plays anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Garzard wrote: »

Very clever! I just record it on Sky TV and fast forward through them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Did fiona say where the money came from that needs washing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement