Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When Fiona returned to Paul, she had a bag full of money but never said from where or was it an ex husband?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I feel sorry for Damien first there was Suzanne, then there was Ama, then Caoimhe who was never happy and now Mairead!

maybe it wont be too long til damo is moping around again with his hands in his pockets biting off peoples heads - I so hope he catches out vile will in public soon and then just when Mairead is saying sorry to Damien for not believing him and keeps apologising I hope he kicks her into touch and say something like "you have brought me nuffin but trouble and I cannot be wiv anyone who dont trust me - so feck off!"

The Spar is a no go area, everyone knows and interfere in your business when you go in there, I'd go to Aldi or Lidel.

the shop has so much more congregation of people in there that they should close down the community centre and just integrate the community centre into the Spar shop instead ...

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Fiona was flirting with Barry tonight

FiFi and Barrys tea seem to have such a spark going on there that they seemed to be more better matched than her and paul...

Nope, woosh... It's going over my head, just like The Plan did.

its a story-line only financial advisors and accountants and money laundering crim's will understand

God only know's how they figure they got that kind of viewing audience watching Fair City ! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FiFi and Barrys tea seem to have such a spark going on there that they seemed to be more better matched than her and paul...

It be great if Fiona went off with Barry and left Paul

twood - who knows it may still happen ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

Did fiona say where the money came from that needs washing?

You'd think this place would be a better spot to launder money

0_I181217_165501_2356960oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000170858119o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,390 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

She hinted this in her conversation with Barry in McCoys : she might shaft Paul and do a runner with him (Barry).

You'd imagine she's playing Barry, and Paul looks wise to whatever is going on anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

What kind of retarded phones do these people use, I mean no password protection...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭testtech05

RobertKK wrote: »
    What kind of retarded phones do these people use, I mean no password protection...

I think for once they actually covered that. Will watched him enter his unlock pattern in a recent episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I actually want to hit Mairead on the head with a load of bricks. WTF doesn't Damo kick her ass out the door. I can't take much more of her. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,403 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Just send MAirHead back to Wills place and dont bother crawling back.

She is the cause of all his problems. Fûck off onto the streets and find a gutter where you belong.

Damo be 100x times better without her.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Damian should be jumping for joy to be getting rid of the stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,403 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Open up the champagne Damo. This is the greatest moment of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I had a feeling Mairead would leave Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

There is no way that a man like Damian with his history would put up with an ounce of this sh*t in a relationship.

To be honest I would think a man like that would would gladly remain single.

I really like Damian but he is really pissing me off. I would have a lot more respect for him if he f*cked that Mairead one out on her head after the first incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have no idea how Mairead has the ability to manage Spar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

If I had a penny for every time Doug ran into Erica I be stinkin rich

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Sparko

I have no idea how Mairead has the ability to manage Spar.

Least she has Bosco to help her.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Did Damo's phone show "This message has been deleted" for all the messages that were deleted by ****face?

I have been using mobile phones for 20 years and have used many different types of phone and deleted countless messages. I can never recall seeing a message like that:confused:

(maybe I'm wrong and just didn't notice :o)

So will Mairead now have to share a bed with the other 2 jokers..three in a bed and all that:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

dixiedan wrote: »
    Did Damo's phone show "This message has been deleted" for all the messages that were deleted by ****face?

I have been using mobile phones for 20 years and have used many different types of phone and deleted countless messages. I can never recall seeing a message like that:confused:

(maybe I'm wrong and just didn't notice :o)

So will Mairead now have to share a bed with the other 2 jokers..three in a bed and all that:eek:

There is no app that shows "deleted" texts
    Maybe they are showing that for the older vewers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭Qrt

It was clearly WhatsApp, but I’m fairly sure the deleted thing disappears once you exit the app

Viber does. If you delete messages it says it in the chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

fin12 wrote: »
    Viber does. If you delete messages it says it in the chat.

But i clearly wasnt Viber

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

Damien needs to see if Bob has CCTV in the Hungry Pig. Then again if Mairead actually witnessed Will stabbing someone repeatedly she'd say the victim slipped onto the knife.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

It's so sickening and ridiculous that even when Damo can prove nothing weird was happening with phoebe by contacting her that mairead still won't listen. I know any parent would not want their child upset or worried but it's really gone beyond a joke now. No body is that stupid.
    I would love if it was Jane who is the cash buyer of the pub. Maybe she could get some more money from Dermot you never know. Would love to see Paul's reaction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Does anyone get the feeling when you see Barry that he could tidy himself up a bit?

Tidy up the hair, beard and stop wearing wooly yokes and shabby plaid shirts. He'd be middling decent looking for 55-60 and you could see how FiFi might be interested.

BTW FiFi (Fiona) reminds me of duckface from 4 Weddings and a Funeral :D She's attractive though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement