Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has he lost interest?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

professore wrote: »
    Now with lots of casual sex, friends with benefits, open relationships, swinging etc there are no rules anymore.

I think it’s a really horrible time for dating. People are being used and cast aside. Of course it’s a wonderful time if you’re playing the field, as long as both parties are aware of each other’s intentions.
    Generally they’re not, hence the ghosting, benching, breadcrumbing and posts like this.
    I hate that this is the new ‘norm’ now. ‘Oh everyone is doing it, so it’s ok’ - where is your discernment and judgement and general manners?

I think you just have to get really good at reading signs, look at actions over words, and presume the other is probably seeing other people at the same time.

I really hope there is some kind of backlash against this type of dating. There might be a resurrection of old-skool dating, with flowers, courting and all that! Hipsters, bring this back please! :D

Advertisement