Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No social welfare bonus this year

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Anastasia_ wrote: »
    I work and don't get a Christmas bonus.. What entitles them to one?
    They have more time to protest and stop traffic until they get their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Great system in Germany when I was there . Your salary was divided by 13 months . So in December we got one paid out as usual on the 1st and one paid out on the 15th of December . We had two months paid in December

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bryanMC

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Great system in Germany when I was there . Your salary was divided by 13 months . So in December we got one paid out as usual on the 1st and one paid out on the 15th of December . We had two months paid in December

That's cool! In my previous job I had something similar. I could take an extra month of unpaid time off. My salary for 11 months was divided into 12 and I received payment the month I was out.

Advertisement