Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Rows is on a wind up hehe

I had a Mighty Mac, large fries and a vanilla milkshake.

Hey Porklife, I saw this on Facebook and thought of you :)

Haha that's very me :-)
    My friend came over for dinner last week and when she opened my fridge was like good God woman! She couldnt believe the amount of hot sauce and why i have so many. I tried explaining that some are citrusy and others are syrupy and...and...it was like defending a drug habit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I had one of the Inspired pizzas for one. Sourdough mozzarella, tomatoes and basil pesto. It was ok, a bit salty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Birds Eye fish cakes, mixed salad leaves and sweet chilli sauce.

Fish cakes were a little greasy even though they were cooked in the oven. Still was tasty enough

Birds Eye fish cakes, mixed salad leaves and sweet chilli sauce.

Fish cakes were a little greasy even though they were cooked in the oven. Still was tasty enough

Lidl do lovely frozen fish cakes. In the freezers that face you. I get them a lot. Not one bit greasy

My favourite brunch. Avocado with lemon, chillies and spinach..hummus, brown bread and buttery cheesy eggs covered in hot sauce and a glass of OJ to top it off.

The chilli farm jalapeno sauce goes great with eggs and avocado!

• Advertisement

Forgot the picture:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Enjoyed a nice few nibbles with the few beers last night. Spicy chicken tenders, coleslaw, fries and a BBQ sauce dip.

IMG-20210418-103355.jpg

Not long over roast beef over stuffing, mash, fried spuds, peas, carrots and gravy. Gonna finish the weekend with another few scoops.

IMG-20210418-162259.jpg

That looks really good G. My mash never turns out like that. My chicken is never great either. I had chicken supreme last night and binned most of it. The skin was chewy as opposed to crispy.

I'm toying with the idea of takeaway later but i might be good and make something instead. It remains to be decided...oohh the exciting life I lead:p

Porklife wrote: »
    That looks really good G. My mash never turns out like that. My chicken is never great either. I had chicken supreme last night and binned most of it. The skin was chewy as opposed to crispy.

I'm toying with the idea of takeaway later but i might be good and make something instead. It remains to be decided...oohh the exciting life I lead:p

I've never made chicken supreme with skin on breast before. I always use diced breast. As for mash Porklife, it's easy. Roasters are my preferred choice. Chop into equal size pieces, wash and then boil. Stay with them, prodding with a knife until soft. Drain, chop up with a knife, butter, splash of milk, mash. Creamy as feck.:)

First beer. Apple pie and ice cream later.

i was so hungry. I filled out three different orders but then shut down the page.
    I ended up making a toastie from the 90s. Ham, tomato, cheese, white onion, mixed herbs and mayo and mustard.
    Unreal stuff.
    prob be hungry later though, I would think

• Advertisement

i was so hungry. I filled out three different orders but then shut down the page.
    I ended up making a toastie from the 90s. Ham, tomato, cheese, white onion, mixed herbs and mayo and mustard.
    Unreal stuff.
    prob be hungry later though, I would think

That's a toastie from the 90s alright S and still a fave of mine. The oul toasted special.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's a toastie from the 90s alright S and still a fave of mine. The oul toasted special.:D

It's all I eat! They had no spring onion in the shopping so I cut up a white onion and it was nicer. Reminds me of being in cafes years ago and you might even get a few chips on the side with it :)

It's all I eat! They had no spring onion in the shopping so I cut up a white onion and it was nicer. Reminds me of being in cafes years ago and you might even get a few chips on the side with it :)

You could live on them! It's been a few weeks since I had one. Needs decent ham too. I still remember my first one and where it was.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You could live on them! It's been a few weeks since I had one. Needs decent ham too. I still remember my first one and where it was.:eek:

You have a better memory than me so! I lover food that reminds me of times in my life though.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Fish and shpuds tonight..
    Slow cooking a chicken for meals during the week - with the good weather chicken wraps wit spinach/lettuce are a favourite here at the minute (light and fresh)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Finally got to go for a decent spin today and called into a Tesco for the first time in about 4 months. This is as close to a takeaway meal we have had in that time too, ye lot don't know how lucky ye are to be able to order one whenever ye want.

Dirty fries with shared Meatsa Pizza, beer battered onion rings and Mizzoni garlic dough balls. Nowhere near finishing it but there might be a second lash at it later.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Tonight’s dinner consisted of Ham, cheese and onion panini with sweet potato fries :)

Dessert is Death by chocolate pudding with the melted chocolate centre served with vanilla ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Bacon fries

Bacon fries

And cheese???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Flamin Hot cheese Doritos. They're lethal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Finally got to go for a decent spin today and called into a Tesco for the first time in about 4 months. This is as close to a takeaway meal we have had in that time too, ye lot don't know how lucky ye are to be able to order one whenever ye want.

Dirty fries with shared Meatsa Pizza, beer battered onion rings and Mizzoni garlic dough balls. Nowhere near finishing it but there might be a second lash at it later.

That looks very tasty, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

fussyonion wrote: »
    Flamin Hot cheese Doritos. They're lethal.

I bought a packet of something similar recently, don't think they were Doritos but were of the flaming hot variety, christ they nearly burmt the mouth off me :D

GoneHome wrote: »
    I bought a packet of something similar recently, don't think they were Doritos but were of the flaming hot variety, christ they nearly burmt the mouth off me :D

The new pringles are tasty, the sour cream ones with the mild spicy flavor

GoneHome wrote: »

Sounds right up my street! I've become so immune to spice. I had an Indian last week and the guy handed it to me and said good luck. I had asked for extra extra extra hot:p
    I was disappointed. Maybe I've killed my taste buds over the years.

Weird thing ive started doing lately is putting honey on savoury food, anyone else do this? Breakfast of eggs with chillies and cheese for example but then honey on top. Not sure if its me being pregnant and/or weird :p

Keeping it fairly light today after the weekend
    Breakfast : natural yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and honey
    Dinner : chicken wraps and cubed potato (from yesterday
    Two coffees and plenty of water

Dying for a takeaway. I will have to give in eventually. Either Indian curry or Chinese.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh baked breakfast cake with a dollop of honey butter. Followed by a sip of dark, rich java.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shepherds pie for dinner :)

Dying for a takeaway. I will have to give in eventually. Either Indian curry or Chinese.

Black bean dish would be my midweek chinese or a duck dish..
    In the indian it has to be the whole meal : curry naan rice mango chutney lime/coriander poppadoms.. Place in Smithfield had a daily special for about 9euro and it would be a feat to finish

• Advertisement

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Black bean dish would be my midweek chinese or a duck dish..
    In the indian it has to be the whole meal : curry naan rice mango chutney lime/coriander poppadoms.. Place in Smithfield had a daily special for about 9euro and it would be a feat to finish

I don't like black bean. I was looking at a new Indian place. It's 20 euro for just the curry and rice no naan with delivery. Too expensive. I'll have another look later. The Chinese I'd get a starter and main course and side dish with crackers for that price

Advertisement